Wanted to forewarn other folks when professionally re-plastering their pool, on what could possibly occur to them as us. This is not in regard to quality of workmanship, but in the poor advice and poor non realistic photos of what your pool will look like after.

The bottom line recommendation is to personally go see the finishes of the pool plaster you are considering. Photos and verbal descriptions dont suffice. Unless you are tiling the entire pool service or, choosing white plaster, then you will disappointed and angry as my wife & I are. Grey plaster color or "Tahoe Blue" as it is called here in California creates a beautiful water color!

However, the irregular "marbling" effect, of the plaster is very inconsistent and shows mach darker in deeper areas of your pool than the shallow ones. In essence, other than the water color and the new tile edge and brick coping, the plaster service looks like it needs to be redone!

Just paid over $10k to repair a 25 year old pool. :(

Comments

I'm not sure who most of these other eviews are talking about, but I had a great experience with Jeff Kerber Pool Plastering. Jeff's team did a great job organizing all the of the people working on my pool and the end product came out looking beautiful.

We hit a few snags along the way, but Jeff did everything he could to make sure I was happy with the way the pool turned out, and I was kept up to date on everything that was happening. I would recommend Jeff Kerber to anyone who is looking to get their pool remodeled