I have subscribed to HornyMaches.com. It is not cheap. I have sent out more than 70 mails and to my surprise, not a single reply. This let me wondering the following:

- Before joined as paid member, I received plenty of email inviting me to contact them. Locations are relatively close to where I stay.

- I need to be a paid member to reply to their mails. Therefore, I made a decision to pay.

- After paying, no one reply to me, even those who have emailed to me just dissapeared.

I tried with other sites without paying. Exactly the same happened. My email now flocked with plenty of emails.

Another sign that these sites are trying to *** us into paying. I put my email address (of course left out 1 alphabeth to get it approved) in 2 of the sites and every mail to me was sent to the site's email system, not the private email system. Are they that *** than cannot read the profile? I am sure that if I pay to become a full member, those mails will disappear.

Therefore, DO NOT trust those sites.

Comments

Have conducted test on this site, there is a pattern. The same winks and emails are always sent from a select few in an area, always from high profile listing to get you to pay to email. Yes , it is a scam and a fraud.

Hey shutthef*ckup, the poster is not looking for sympathy, merely trying to warn others to save their money. I, for one, appreciate his advice. And as for logging into or searching for info on a "vulgar" website - how exactly did you wind up here?

all dating sites are scams

im sooooo glad you got money stolen from you obviously youre some nasty *** motherf*cker that spends his days on sexually explicit websites masturbating to ***...you dont deserve any sympathy when the name of the website is vulgar...HORNYmatches.com...and you expect sympathy? motherf*ckin retard.

maybe if it was a normal site and you werent some *** toad someone would have sympathy for you.

youre probably a sex offender as well and cannot go into public bc of the big I AM A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER sign in your yard so you spend your days and nights on websites like HORNYmatches.com you sick F*UCK.

do us a favor and go kill yourself the world needs less of you.

*** *** f*uck.

do us a favor and go kill yourself the world needs less of you.

*** *** f*uck.