New Westminster, British Columbia

Update by user Jun 19, 2016

I am awaiting a responds from a James cole who works for Anabolics online pharmacy.

Original review posted by user Jun 18, 2016

Anabolics pharmacy online is a fraud they go by many names such as Anabolics online.biz ..The Supplement store..Bodybuilding.freshdesk.com

Do not order from this site unless you got money to throw away.Us a credit card so you can do a charge back.These are professional cons.

Review about: Sport Supplement.

I didn't like: Poor.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Supplement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Disappointed - Avoid at all co
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1292394

Couldn't agree more to the previous comment.It took over a week of queries on my end AFTER I received a "your product will ship within 48 hours" email to be notified that their supplier no longer produces the product I ordered.

I was assured a refund. Fast forward almost a month. No refund. Zero return communications.

No answer to either of the 2 phone numbers they have listed. I'm in the process of a chargeback now through my credit card. Hopefully I will receive my chargeback (almost $200).

Until then.....no product.....out my money.Stay far away from these scammers.

Anabolicsonline pharmacy or anabolics online.biz or The Supplement Store ..What ever they call themselfs are based out of lnstabal and Turkey not the USA as stated.

They are Fraudsters l have all yhe proof you need look at the emails posted. Buyers beware do not get scammed as l did

to Anonymous #1286835

ALL THE SAME SCAM

James cole works for these people.

They tell you your product is on the way give you a false tracking number

Then after 6300days tell you you product has been returned to them.

That's a real fraudster.Now lm doing a charge back to get my money.What a waste of time.Buyers beware.You can read the emails they sent me.all B.S..

They need to be boycotted so spread the word they are false advertising .They do not have thd products they claim.