1.1

Slimtechgarcinia - Garcinia Cambogia aka Slimtech

I wish I had checked online for this company before I ordered the “free trial”.

Same thing happened to me. Free trial was $4.95 for s&h but you have only 14 days to cancel order from the date of original order otherwise you get hit with $84.95 charge.

By the time I received the pills I only had one week to try them. Ridiculous! How can you tell if anything works in one week? Now they are only willing to give me half of my money back.

Scam! Scam!

user44608778
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1210209 is a subjective opinion of poster.

GARCINIA AND FORSKOLINBLISS

trim fit garcina free trial I tried the pills, they did not work. fine, it was a free trial, but it wasn't free.

Check your credit card if you try it because I got charged $74.92 onetime and then $79.95. They also tell you that you need to use FORSKOLINBLISS at $74.92 and $79.95: not free. I tried to leave a review on the website, but it goes to advertisement and won't let you enter anything. also when I ordered I used my discover card then got a text back.

I called and they told me they do not take discover card so I gave them my visa #. I then tried to stop the visa charge. well I should of looked at my discover statement because they were charging me there for pills I did not want. I guess they Do take discover.

I returned the pills and was still getting charged.

well I hope discover can help me, lets wait and see. Advertised with the words: "Miracle Weight Loss Pill That Naturally Burns Fat Nets Biggest Deal In Shark Tank History!" sorry sharks you should look into how they do business!

Pricing issue
Full refund
Review #1145326 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1145326.
1.4

Other Company - Scam...

What a scam get your free trial, pay S&H, but then they charge you $89.27 for 1 bottle of Garcinia & $88.63 for 1 bottle of Mango cleanse. This is a TOTAL *** RIP-OFF. Free trial my ***

Problems with payment
Review #1144832 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1144832.
3.8

Costco - ParaTest Scam

I got roped into a "free" sample of ParaTest supplements. Before I knew it, I was being charged $93 a month for this stuff--which had no appreciable affect on my health.

This kind of deceptive scam is extremely disappointing coming from Costco. I trusted them and they participate in this deception. Then when I called them, they washed their hands of it and said I had to call ParaTest directly, which I did. We'll see if they really delete the account or try to continue the scam.

Beware of Costco special deals!!! The ParaTest Company has indicated that they will stop send their product and will stop charging my charge card.

Read

I'm not sure how directly related this is to Costco, so no kudos on properly researching your complaint. Try again.

You do realize that this was a Scam and only using the Costco name to trick you? Costco is not affiliated with these folks and would never ask you to only pay shipping to offload inventory. Sounds like you fell for the scam.

I didn’t like
Deceptive promotion
Not as described
Loss
Full refund
Review #1122413 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1122413.

Other Company - Thiefs

I made a perchase a month agao, and have not made any other purchases, this company took 76$ off my account this past week..im very disappointed w the compnay and the product

Problems with payment
Review #1100012 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1100012.

Garcinium - Read terms and conditions before ordering please

I am glad im one of those people who always read terms and conditions before ordering. Says my trial starts the day i order.

Waited for the product to come home and when it arrived i started using. Right on my 13th day of ordering i called 1877-373-4911 and canceled but i asked to be transfered to a custumer service rep to make shure both were cancelled. Only garcinia was cancelled but then they cancelled african mango. They wanted to offer me a discount but i said no i want to cancel.

To keep the remaining product they said my final charge was going to be 5.95 for garcinia and 4.95 for african mango.

Ill keep track on my card that only that gets charged. This is my experience

shernastone_29

No results. still pissed

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1077098 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1077098.

Supplement Free Trial Review

I received my order tried it for a couple of days made my stomachache hurt. C alled to cancelled before they start charging me.

Bit have to return product and pay a 9.95 stock fee.

I think thats dumb. My question is will i still get charged even if i return product.

Problems with payment
Review #1026540 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1026540.

Supplement Free Trial Review

i ordered the free trial yesterday. nothing has happened yet but im trying to cancel the order just in case.

i didnt get an email from them either.

i dont know what to do . how am i supposed to cancel my order ?

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #980007 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer980007.

Doctor Oz - Dr. Oz weight loss items

My story exactly. How can you agree to something when you don't know there is something to agree to!

READ the small print I guess. I have called them twice and after much arguing and butting in on my part, I have gotten two reductions in price which will still leave me owing $60.97 for something I never received. I told the lady that it sounded like a chicken coup she was working from. I will say she was polite, duh that's their method, kill you with kindness.

When I told her that I bet the company made a lot of money this way she would have none of it. "Oh no our customers are completely pleased." Or something to that effect.

I have started a dispute filing with my bank/credit card. I don't intend to pay ANYTHING to this bunch of outlaws.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1256090

If you did not receive the item, then the dispute should take care of it. Never pay for something you don't owe. Period.

Tags
  • green coffee beans
I didn’t like
Very deceiving, Dishonesty billing prcatices
Loss
Full refund
Review #973867 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer973867.

Doctor Oz - Purchasing weight loss items

Like a fool, an old fool, I ordered a "trial" of green tea and whatever the other item was for weight loss. Then was automatically charged for simple green coffee and multiplex garcinia.

$93.99 EACH. Called the company and of course got some lady who spoke very rapidly and with an accent. I had to interrupt several times to have her repeat the information. Have to give her credit she was polite.

I told her to cancel the shipment as I hadn't even tried the trial supply yet. After much blubblering on her part, very difficult to understand, she canceled that order. BUT I have to let them know by Jan 11 if I wish to cancel, otherwise I will be charged monthly for these two items. I guess I didn't read the small print!!!!!

I am so upset with myself, because I should have known better. Dr. Oz and others like him will obviously do anything to make tons of money on this kind of thing. I will admit, I did order the trial portion, but did not expect to be trapped in an on going order.

*** me So I will mark my calendar for Jan 11 to call and cancel AGAIN any further orders. I am so Pissed.

Problems with payment
Review #971599 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer971599.