1.3

Idea Village - I should know better....

Bought HD vision special ops sunglasses and the only thing they do is give everything a yellow tint, if our guys have to depend on this product for better sight they are in trouble. Impossible to reach customer service, none of the listed emails work and the phone goes unanswered.

Item # HDVISSOMO

SmallStickInsect831
I didn’t like
Product not as advertised and poor
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1451176 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.3

I'm offended by the way wish took care of my issues

I ordered several items the items were not shipped to my correct address I did get one which was sunglasses I ordered them they were supposed to be yellow first thing at night they sent me Black sunglasses which I cannot use they flagged me for excessive refund when I never received my products I boughtbecause I could not help the fact that the mail person put them in the wrong mailbox somewhere else I do not wish to take anything that is not bad I just asked for a refund I want my products I did not receive I did receive a lot of stuff but not what I asked for refund for and y'all flagged me

IntriguedHedgehog798
Not as described
Review #1439141 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Not bad for the price

I ordered 12 Items 3 months ago and received the 11th one yesterday. Still one more to come.

Most of what I ordered was in line with what I was looking for.

Cycling sport ware was perfect, carbon fiber wheel was excellent quality and I had it within a week. The rest, sunglasses, clothing, ecth; was much longer and quality was not so good.

Overall, I will reorder again

Jack

WoodenWren874
Problem with delivery
Loss
Review #1428348 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.8

Sams Club - Prescription Eye glasses

Sams club changed there lens supplier very recently. They sell sunglasses marked RX and or RX upgrade 40-60 dollars more.

However if the sunglasses are curved they refuse to sell them to you with perscription as the lens company can’t handle it properly.

So I settled for a pair of sunglasses I really didn’t care for.

I don’t understand why Sams offers sunglasses that are labeled RX but won’t sell the RX ? Further more if the lens company your using cant support the glasses Sams club sells then why are you dealing with them for ? The prior lens company did a good job why did Sams club change lens company?

I will be taken my eye glass and family contact lens business some where else

ConsiderateKudu
Order processing issue
Review #1406864 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Item stolen

When i received the envelope from Ninja and open it there is *** on the box that contain the sunglass casing. But when i open the casing the sunglass is not there. Hope you will reply me asap.

DefiantBandedPalmCivet
Not as described
Review #1367028 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sunglass Hut - Rude..I will never shop there again

They took 50% off on a pair of sunglasses I returned that I never wore but didn’t have the receipt, I bought them on my Macy’s charge so I had proof.

I got another pair and hated them so I tried to return them a week later and the girl told me she would have to take another 50% off the new pair. That is highway robbery if you ask me!

I will never shop there again!

I wasn’t even asking for my money back, I wanted to exchange them for a different pair but after they already too $75 from my first pair and now want to take another $105 off a week later..that is terrible! So basically I am stuck with a pair I hate!

Never will I ever shop there again!

EllipticalDragonfly
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1353003 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Tophatter - Seller named top x is scam.

Have made numerous orders for 8 gig camera bluetoothed sunglasses and ye keeps sending 4 gig bluetoothed version. Tophatter won't answer and good for taking the money but not making sure customers are satisfied..

SardonicPeacock
Not as described
Review #1314325 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rite Aid - Leeanni at register rude un professional un informed

Purchased sun glasse( 25 dollars) in a different location. Glasses were defective.

Was told"how do i know you purchased without a reciept? ( understandable) went to my car and got the reciept. She told me they have none of that type. I walked through the store and found them.

When i gor through the third line she said "these are different numbers. I cant do anthing for you." I am done with rite aid.

SpryStarfish
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1276682 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.3

GlassesUSA - Refuse to replace

I purchase sunglasses. After a few day use the lens fell out. I sent them a photo and requested they replace the defective glasses and I would return the defective ones. They refused. All the offered me was a credit of$31.30 towards the purchase of a new pair.

I complained again stating that: To say that I am shocked is an understatement. You sold me a defective pair of glasses that fell apart after hardly any use, and all you offer is a credit towards another pair for 50% of what I paid for the originals. Really!

Customer relations is apparently not important to you. You would rather rip off your customers. Your business will fail if you do not correct that. As an example, I bought a tv on Amazon on Friday. I received it on Sunday. It did not work. I chatted with their support department and they immediately issued a credit for my entire purchase price and sent me a UPS label to return the defective tv. That is how customer relations works in successful companies.

You can’t imagine how pathetic you look to me. All over a pitiful $62.60.

ProfuseHalibut
I liked
I didn’t like
Ripped me off for the price of defective glasses
Damaged or defective
Replace my sunglasses
Review #1267574 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.3

Poshmark - I wish I read the reviews prior to buying from this site

I first learned about this site on Facebook and started making purchases. I should have known something was wrong with this site that people mostly sell their garbage on this site.

The first product I purchased was a pair of shoes and I had to take it to the shoe maker to get it fixed because it came apart the day I got it. The other purchase was a purse that smells so bad, I still haven't worn it yet because I'm still getting it cleaned. The next purchase was some shoes that was in excellent condition better than described.

The final purchase was some sunglasses that were in such bad condition, it is not fit to wear. Poshmark denied the return because they requested pictures that I did not know about after I submitted clear concise pictures.

CloserWalk Walk
Full refund
Review #1264611 is a subjective opinion of poster.