StreamSupportHD - Current Owner to be Arrested and made to refund Customers!

My name is Terry Ward and i bought a Streamsmart Box one year ago for $375.00 and one year later it does not work because they have been bought out! On Friday i contacted the Federal Trade Commission and told them what happened too me and they told me too mail my Box too them and that they had received many reports on this and he told me that the new OWNER KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING WHEN HE BOUGHT THE COMPANY and he KNEW HE WAS BREAKING THE LAW; BUT DEFINITELY SHOULD HAVE GOT CUSTOMERS INFORMATION with-in the last two years and SENT THEM A FULL REFUND OF THEIR MONEY; THEY ASSURED ME THAT THE NEW OWNER AND PAST OWNER WAS GOING TOO BE ARRESTED VERY SOON AND SENT TOO JAIL FOR THE SCAM THEY HAVE BEEN A PART OF! I'm mailing my BOX TO THEM ON TUESDAY 13 NOVEMBER 2018; FACE IT PEOPLES STREAMSMART/STREAMSTATION SCAMMED US AND STOLE OUR MONEY BUT THEY ARE GOING TOO DO JAIL TIME FOR IT!

TastyBichonFrise
Reason of review
Should have refunded People!
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1398951 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Gearbest - Alfawise Android Box isn't working.

Alafwise Android Box isn't working. I need to talk to someone As Soon as possible!!!

ShadowyTortoise754
Poor customer service
Review #1341010 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.0

Gearbest - Broken item

I ordered two android smart boxes and when i received them only one worked. i tried plugging and unplugging the android box and it didnt work.

i tried leaving it alone completely for over 2 hours in hopes it would work but nothing changed. no lights come on no noise is coming from the box.

i even tried switching power cords to see if the problem was coming from the cord and not the box itself but its definitely the box that isnt working. the android boxes came with all the correct cords and plugs but for some reason only one works, i need to know what we can do to solve this issue

NervousCatfish
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1306621 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Gearbest - Broken item

I recently purchased to Android Smart boxes for my TV's from gearbest. I got them in the mail and I tried one out and it works fine.

But the other box does not work at all. I have tried unplugging and plugging back in all chords connected to the box and the TV, I have left it unplugged for over 24 hours to see if that would help and it did not. I have tried to reach gearbest by phone no response no answer, I have tried reaching them by email no response no answer.

I would just like to know what steps I could take to fix this problem or possibly get a refund. I also took a video of me taking the steps mentioned earlier but for some reason I cannot send it.

NervousCatfish
Damaged or defective
Review #1306612 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - The biggest scammer ever!

The box never works properly no matter how many times it get refreshed and updated, it freezes or completely stops! It was the biggest money waist and disappointment!

It also gets you frustrated and pissed as *** Stay away ! Find something better!

HandsomelyKestrel824
Bad quality
Review #1270573 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.7

Gearbest - X96 Mini Tv Box

So, do you want to buy a X96 Mini Tv Box, but aren't sure? Well, I think I can help you.

I ordered this product the January 8th and arrived to Colombia (a far little town named Saravena) 3 weeks later on February 1st. So you can expect a fast delivery service.

Once received the item and the content and the outside quality was like expected. A really tiny machine what works really fine. This is the model with 2Gb Ram + 16 Gb Rom memories.

That means tha Gearbest doesn't lie about the productos. They will give you the true information about the product.

If you wanna install HBO Go or FOX Tv you can do it. It works pretty well. You need to avoid root restricted apps.

However, this is not a fairy tale story. You really need a different RC to handle and enjoy the tv box. There is two options: You can buy a wireless RC-Keyboard with mousepad (strongly recommended) or install an app like Cetus Play (the most complete until now) but you will have troubles trying to configure the gamepad. The original RC is practicly worthless.

Second, you maybe will experience some troubles with your TV RC and the TV Box. For example, when I press "Q. View" Button in my TV RC, the TV Box turn off. There are other minor issues with navigation buttons but it's not a big deal.

If you are a Netflix user, you won't enjoy a smooth experience. There ara a couple of issues that are a little bit annoying. (Navigation system and some troubles with the video reproducer)

Despite of all that I mentioned, this is a big product and a good purchase if you take on account its price. You can install almost every app you can imagine (at least all that I tried) and works very fast, using IPTV apps even with a low speed internet conection (mine is 4 Mb).

Gearbest will provide you with any tool to give you the best shopping experience. This is my particular case with this order and I have three more until now.

PrizeCrab
Tags
I liked
Low price and support service, Flash sale, Best offer price-quality ratio, Availability
Good quality
Review #1226329 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

Gearbest - Terrible customer sevice

I had been trying to get a refund or a replacement for a defective android tv box that was sent to me they dont show that your "refund" will be in store credit in their return policy and they say the will replce it but expect the customer to cover the shipping cost to return it which is 40 usd according to them the box was 67 so I see it as Im throwing them more money to fix their mistake I said i would like my card refunded or them to provide a shipping label to return the product and they essentially told me select one of the options we gave you I had ordered from them before a year ago and it was fine so as long as you dont have to deal with customer service its not bad but if you do just take the loss and shop elsewhere

zachoue053_82
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1154569 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.8

Gearbest cresce Silva

Ja fais bastante tempo que compro na gearbest minhas compras nunca deraom erro chega antis do prazo ja comprei tv box relogio drone maquina de corta cabelo todos funciona perfeitamente comprava em outros sites mais o que eu mais gostei foi da gearbest também pelo preços . Presta um bom atendimento quanto preciso entra em contato com o site.

O envio dos produtos sao muito rápido no meu pais que os correios demoram para entregar. Ja fais bastante tempo que compro na gearbest minhas compras nunca deraom erro chega antis do prazo ja comprei tv box relogio drone maquina de corta cabelo todos funciona perfeitamente comprava em outros sites mais o que eu mais gostei foi da gearbest também pelo preços .

rafael.12rose2017_17
Muito bom, Bom
I didn’t like
Recomendo
Fair pricing
Review #1152636 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.8

Gearbest - Best International Shopping Experience !!

My first international shopping happened with gearbest. I bought EMISH X800 Octo Core TV box @ a steal deal of 22USD from Gearbest.

Since it was through a singles day sale of gearbest, the processing of my order was delayed by more than 10 days, initially i was worried as my first international shopping experience is getting delayed, the support team of gear best assured me the status and surety of my product delivery. After 2 weeks , my order was shipped out, to my surprise it reached my home in less than a week from hong kong to chennai .

Except for the processing delay, i am totally satisfied with the shipping , order status updates and especially quick responses from gearbest support team. P.S : made my second order with them too within a month

ksrkumarbalaji
Points system, Supporting
I didn’t like
Delayed processing times
Good customer service
Review #1149660 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cox Communications - On demand never works

I have had cox for two years and have had non stop problems with the service. I have had over 6 boxes.

I have upgraded, traded out, rebooted, had people come to my house, I’ve called I’ve moved and had the same problems in the new place. I guess it’s finally time for me to get rid of cable all together and just do the streaming thing which I watch most shows on anyway. Just bummed that cox is still so bad.

I lived in AZ 9 years ago too and it was equally bad then. I loved I’m Denver for several years and had xfinity/Comcast it was expensive too and customer service was *** but it had far superior cable and internet service.

Bad quality
Review #1124834 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1124834.