A store treat me very bad after that I was feeling so bad that I send a email to the customer service email of that store, they only said thank's for the email but I think that they must check how the persons that works in their stores treat customers, because if customers pay everything then they should be trated with respect, I will think if I prefer online shopping instead of store shopping... Only to avoid the bad ways some people treat customers...

I know that stores have to check many things and that maybe they make errors sometimes but they must treat everybody with respect

Comments

gsd
#190443

Ok you are right I understand you, maybe some times even if you are a nice person you have to work with arrogant customers you are right but I will give you an advice Smile ALWAYS do your work the best way you can and after that Go home and do something else that you like, God bless you! =)

Thank's for your comment

I have worked retail & am now in customer service. I totally agree that you should treat customers with respect...mostly.

Some people are just plain arrogant, ignorant or self-important that they don't even think of treating the other person with respect, yet they need their help.

I'm sorry but I will only take so much rudeness and belittling before I will tell you I cannot do what you are demanding of me.

If you do not treat the cashier/representative with respect, you are not going to get respect OR what you want.