2.5

I HAVE CANCELLED MY CARD AND REPORTED YOUR $94.94 CHARGES AS FRAUD. I GOT BILLED ON JAN 7TH (AND LAST MONTH, TOO!) FOR $94.94 FROM NOURISH TODAY AND LIFESTYLE NOW.

STOP. CANCEL ANY ACCOUNT I HAVE WITH YOU. NOW. Due to your prompt below, I am guessing that your billing is associated with a trial offer I signed up for for CBD Oil and sleep supplement.

I cannot tie your billing to anything on the product itself or the packaging it came in. This all appears very shady and you should review your business practices. As I have to enter 100 words or your system will not accept my post, let me go on to say that the trial product was a gift for my son who suffers from fibromyalgia. He says that the CBD oil is actually a pretty decent product, so why would you resort to these abusive sales practices, I wonder?

Is that 100 words yet? Should I compose some poetry now just to make up the word count?

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: cancel my order and do not send me or bill me for any further product.

Comments

Also having the same issues with them. There was a 1 time trial offer and they have now billed 4 separate times under various names and we are working with the credit card company.

They only shipped 1 sample bottle. This outfit is using a PO Box in Florida, but the registration for the website, now defunct, was done from the Netherlands.

to Facebook Customer #1415855

I got a second shipment last month, which was my first clue that I was in trouble. Return address was "Customer Service Center" or somesuch with a POBox in TN.

Charges in credit card are flagged as Foreign Purchase. I will never buy anything from an Ad again!