I had no idea this was a trial for which they would bill me, or I would have canceled. It must be deeply buried in the fine print.

At any rate, they billed me 3 days after I received the product and I had not even tried it yet. I was incensed, to say the least and called them immediately. I don't know what country their customer service center is located, but English is definitely not their first language. They were very difficult to understand and kept up the argument, trying to justify the charges to my account (2 @ $97+).

I threatened to sue them and the service rep I was speaking to put me on hold to get her supervisor. The supervisor again tried justifying the charge but I was adamant. I told her I wanted to return the products and I wanted a full refund. She first offered to let me keep the products and give me 30% off.

I said NO, I want to return the product and receive a full refund, it has not been used! She next offered me a 50% discount to keep the product. I refused once again. Next, she offered me a 70% discount to keep the product.

I finally said, "You are not listening to me! I do not want a 30, a 50, a 70 or a 90% discount. I want to return the product for a full refund!!!" At that point she told me I did not have to return the product and she would refund my charges in full.

So, what I am trying to tell you all, stick to your guns and DEMAND a refund and you will likely receive it. I did!

Product or Service Mentioned: Eye Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: I received my money back as I was entitled..

Comments