Other Company - Please call me this my number 9521552006

I am purchase our product defective products

UnusualQuoll
Damaged or defective
Review #1352447 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Ezpawn - Very unprofessional

A person there been a few times that I've had to use EZ Pawns loan services. They definitely have made a lot of money off of me.

However yesterday I went in to look at some speakers that I noticed on the Shelf a few weeks ago. They were on sale for $25 retail brand new is 75. I thought I was getting a good deal. They said the reason it was on sale was because it was missing the power cables.

Once I got home I went to Walmart and bought a new power cables spending another $25. Once I plugged it in one of the speakers was blown and the other one was rattling. I went back to EZ Pawn and they told me sorry about your luck. I asked the sales lady is it common for them to sell items that do not work.

She said quotation mark yes sometimes that's how we make our money. So I'm out little over $50 on a set of speakers that I could have found at a Goodwill store that were in better condition. Once I get my things out of there Pawn I will not use their services anymore.

All because of a smart little rude sales lady. This store is in Pleasanton Texas off of Oak Lawn Highway 97.

StripedSpectacledBear
Pricing issue
Review #1327650 is a subjective opinion of poster.

HiFiSoundConnection - Robbed!

I attempted to order a set of speakers for my car but their website crashed before I got a confirmation the order went through. I again tried to order and this time it went through.

Within about 15 minutes, I received 2 emails confirming 2 separate orders. I was charged twice for the same order. I immediately called and explained what happened and asked that they cancel one of the orders. I was told that was not possible and they told me to "refuse" delivery of one of the packages.

Well, the packages arrived while I was at work. Now, I had to pay $40 to ship an order back then was charges a 20% restocking fee. Further, of the 6 speakers I ordered (which they stated fit my car) only 2 speakers actually fit. So, I also sent 4 speakers back and was again charged a 20% fee.

So basically I was charged $269.90 and was only refunded $108. Plus, I had to pay $40 in shipping. When I called them (several times) I was told they "were looking into it". 2 weeks later, I called (furious) and was told they will not refund me any more money....Sorry!

I will NEVER use them again. Unfortunately, I did not look at reviews before I ordered. My bad!

I was stunned to see the hundreds of complaints against them!! Beware of these guys, they will rip you off!!

AuthorizedFinch
I didn’t like
Refund policy and cancellation policy
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1250993 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Got half my order

Got my speakers and amp kit but not my box for speakers im not mad juat want to nonif the box is coming sepert

NegligibleServal
Not as described
Review #1247435 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.4

Very Bad Experience in Doing business with dhgate

THEY Sell all fake quality products dhgate is a very bad site they sell JBL Charge 3 fake quality i got some refunds since i was doing dropshipping with them they sell replicas for higher prices they asked me to wait till they contact the 2 seller to get the refund for the remaining 5 orders i am waiting from last year it has been like more than 6 months now but they never refunded me . i had to refund my customers but i am at a loss since dhgate didn't refund me i ask everyione not to use dhgate as they are a fake site

Read

I have a letter from an attorney about trademark infringement. Keep telling everyone at dhgate but no one cares.

I noticed they read these complaints and come up with lots of reasons why they can't help.

Mine are all still fresh, going through credit card company. These guys are no good.

I won't do business with DH gate anymore. I have been trying to get a Refund for about 5 months now from a Faulty Product that I got from Drone.

He never responds to Emails.

DH Gate just drag their feet and come up with Excuses all the time. They are the worst Company I have ever dealt with.

Dhgate2014

Hi Shivanka87,

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Shivanka87
Tags
I didn’t like
Fake items replicas sold for higher prices
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1167791 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.0

Tophatter - Refund lost my job please help

My email is cyn3270369@yahoo.com i paid with paypal. All items was sent to sabrina parsons 21 cyclops dr apopka fl32703.

I need to stop all orders and find out about refund. I lost my job and in deep hurting.

please help. Phone #4074924140

user16420752
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1057925 is a subjective opinion of poster.

VMInnovations - VM Innovations - Speaker Review from Atlanta, Georgia

Ordered a marine/atv speaker from this company though ebay. When we received the package the speaker had been removed and replaced with 2 rolls of shrink wrap used to wrap products on pallets for shipping, the maunal and packing material for the speaker was in the box.

Someone had weighed the package with speaker, removed or stolen speaker and replaced it with shipping materials in the box.

I contacted ebay to get a return label from VMI that I never received because the weight of the package never changed in shipping. After 5 business days ebay sent me a return label though USPS, I returned package to VMI. The package was attended to be delivered but i was told by VMI that they do not except returns though the post office.

I have been instructed to file stolen goods though my credit card.

I instructed VMI that they hired Fedex , not me, their for I am not responsible for the stolen item. This is a very dishonest company and DO NOT do business with it!

Not as described
Review #939002 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer939002.

Speaker Review

They sold me defective speakers and will not cover them

Damaged or defective
Review #886005 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer886005.