Royal Oak, Michigan

Your sour cream and onion chips USED TO BE THE BEST, since the bag changed so did the quality, taste and consistency of the chips.I have now taken back 5 bags for inferior everything.

Please get your act together or go back to the old way. I have never even liked potato chips till I tried these and now you have ruined a good thing. I'm sure you know this also, but money is not everything or is it?

Linda P.S.I have never written a complaint letter before this, some times it's the little thing in life.

Review #194632 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Other Company - Huge Blowout With Stanley Pine Other Company "My father Stanley Pine and I had a huge blowout while I was performing some web marketing for Barry Beil at Hampton Hills Golf and Country Club in Westhampton. Doing..." Read more Other Company - Capital Platforms Capital Protected Investment Review Other Company "I had a financial advisor called Mr. John Thornton (Irish), working for a company in Malaysia called Capital Platforms, where he invested my life's savings. Through an elaborate scam, even..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - Don't just write complaints, WHEN YOU CAN DO SOMETHING Other Company "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Dressilyme - Sent me a damaged dress that was not customized Dressilyme "I ordered a ball gown from them in late January. I paid extra to have it customized, to the tune of 160 dollars. Nearly two months later, they sent me..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more