DoorDash - Over charged

I basically just wasted 78.00. I understand this company does not make food or ring it in.

I ordered a soup and Mac cheese and did not get it.

The food was cold and we had to cook the steak because it was not cooked all the way. I will never use this service again.

Read

How us that the driver’s fault? They aren’t slkowed to open containers or look inside.

Are you satisfied taking your problem out on a driver who just transports it? You sound like a very hateful person! Hope all of your orders get screwed up.

May you lose your job and income when someone eTes you poorly for something not your fault. Witch.

And that’s the delivery services fault how? That’s totally the fault of the restaurant.

Complain and get a credit. The DoorDash delivery driver isn’t allowed to open food containers and look at the food so it’s not his fault either.

Totally on the restaurant. DoorDash just transports the order nothing more.

HarmoniousSiameseFightingFish
Bad quality
Review #1250231 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Foodhold Usa - Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup (Healthy)

Just purchased this brand for the first time. Opened the can to cook and was surprised to find a creamy sauce without any chicken, vegetables: nothing, no lumps at all as in the picture on the front.

Although my husband said it tasted all right, he wondered if someone has held a chicken by it feet and passed it through so it could be called Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup. I am very disappointed and will never spend my money on anything in this brand line again. I will go back to Giant in Hatfield, PA for a measly refund. And I will continue to be very careful with what I do purchase from Giant.

I usually shop at Whole Foods and Redners but have been looking at ways to save money on social security. This brand is certainly not the way to do that.

SpuriousMountainLion
I didn’t like
Quality of their soup
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1235166 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.9

DoorDash - Object found in food

My husband found an object in his soup and restaurant will not take fix issue. Need issued addressed as soon as possible.

user67568008
Bad quality
Review #1195707 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

DoorDash - All soup was spilled in the bag

Soup was spilled inside of bag. Not etible.

I want the cost back on my bank card. $8.99

user67566736
Damaged or defective
Review #1192070 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Marianos - Not so good

No Noodles in the Chicken Noodle Soup and 1 time they have Chicken Salad with Grapes and Walnuts and the next time not. Drove a ways for it!

Not as described
Review #1111952 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1111952.
4.3

Soup Review

Clover valley onion soup mix has no wheat in it. Most brands do have wheat. I always buy my onion soup mix at dollar general because its wheat free.

Bad quality
Review #936539 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer936539.

Grubhub - First time, maybe also my last?

Just ordered here for the first time. I ordered 4 items so I could have some for lunch tomorrow.

I should have checked the order because 2 items were entirely wrong, and the other they gave me a bowl of soup instead of a cup so I can't really complain about that. But someone else is missing their dinner, too. It would have taken 10 seconds to make sure the order is right but instead, they now have 2 dissatisfied customers. I may give them one more try in the future, but so far I'm not impressed.

The order did arrive on time, the soup was so hot it burned my tongue, so it was impressive that it could stay that hot.

The chat person said the restaurant agreed to refund me for the sandwich in 3-5 business days, but that was the only thing they did right. They should refund me for the 2 sides I ordered that I never received.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1214798

This is a restaurant issue not a Grubhub issue. Grubhub simply picks up your food and delivers it. Everything is prepared and packaged by the particular restaurant.

Order processing issue
Review #902669 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer902669.