I would think that if you are working behind a parts counter you should know your parts and what you are selling. The clerk at the store sold us the wrong part for our car. This cost us 145 dollars in tow bills plus and additional 75 dollars in repair cost. I would think that if you are working behind a parts counter you should know your parts and what you are selling.

The clerk at the store sold us the wrong part for our car. This cost us 145 dollars in tow bills plus and additional 75 dollars in repair cost. I would think that if you are working behind a parts counter you should know your parts and what you are selling. The clerk at the store sold us the wrong part for our car.

This cost us 145 dollars in tow bills plus and additional 75 dollars in repair cost. I would think that if you are working behind a parts counter you should know your parts and what you are selling.:-(

Comments