2.6

The Brick - Don't bother with warranty guarantee

Before we made the purchase we asked the salesperson about getting Extended warranty to handle spills or stains on the sofa. The salesperson told us that the warranty they offered covers any sort of issue that happens with the sofa.

With that 'peace of mind' we made the purchase. Fast forward, 6 months and I call them a day after my son spilled orange juice on the sofa. They said a tech 3 days later who comes in, takes photos and leaves saying that I will get a call. 2 weeks later and no response.

Then I call them up and the rep after putting me on hold (to I guess figure out what happened) tells me that the Brick reviewed my case cannot do anything due to 'customer misuse'. The rep mentioned that the warranty for a spill/stain is apparently 1 time use only and applies to a small area. As the spill was on a larger area and also the cushions, they could not do anything. Save yourself the money and hassle.

There is no 'peace of mind' with their warranty. Purchase furniture from elsewhere at a cheaper price and skip the 'blanket warranty' they offer.

nmsean
I liked
Delivery of the items
Warranty coverage misinformation
Preferred solution
As the warranty claim given at the time of the sale was false, I want a refund for the warranty that I paid for.
Review #1198327 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Conns - HORRIBLE COMPANY FOR FURNITURE

I purchased a living room set that was pretty pricey and it turned to be a piece of ***. I even went as far as to getting insurance and extended warranty.

When I had the need to use the insurance I was told that the damages on my sofa were not covered! After trying many times to contact someone to help me out no one was really of any use. Oh and the endless calls from multiple numbers when I was late for a payment. Calls continued after I told them that my payment would be 3 days late.

It got so bad I had to turn off my phone. Also, I had calculated my payments and I was supposed to be done with payments since May they insisted I still owed them money. In early August I called to make my supposedly final payment and I'm told that I no longer have a balance. As a matter a fact I was going to be refunded due to over payment.

This company, game me some of the worst headaches. I don't recommend this company to anyone.

Avoid yourself the trouble of *** merchandise and poor customer service. Never again.

I didn’t like
Salesman never discussed or informed us of exchange policy, Refuse to honor warranty
Bad quality
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1097249 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1097249.
1.8

Furniture Factory Direct - AWFUL WARRANTY!!!

When we purchased our sectional from Furniture factory direct they really pushed the 5yr Premium protection service, what a joke!!! The sectional is 2yrs old and is PEALING!!!!!

all OVER!!!! Not the place where we bought it, the Warranty, or the manufacture! No one is responsible for the awful quality of their product!!! Buyer be SCREWED!!!!

We looked for a long time to find just the right piece of furniture. The place, Furniture factory, should not have pushed the Crappy Warranty. when I called to complain about the pealing, they said to CUT HOLES in the furniture so the warranty would cover the repairs!!!

How honest is that? About as honest as the manufacture, and the rest of them!!!!

I didn’t like
Talked us into a warranty, That was no good, Talked about the great warranty
Loss
Full refund
Review #1071212 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1071212.
2.2

Living Spaces - Junky cushions and a terrible warranty policy

I was extremely unhappy with the couch and service living spaces sold me, including paying for an extended warranty that was useless when I had a problem with my couch. I do not recommend buying anything from this company.

Here was my experience. I purchased a new Boyd Sofa and the extended warranty (usually I do not purchase these but was talked into it by the sales person who told me it would cover all piece of mind). 2 years later the cushions in the center of the couch sunk in and it was very uncomfortable to sit in. I called the number on the warranty, it took me to a 3rd party company who told me that they don't support anything after a certain date.

They gave me another 3rd party companies number. I called them and they sent me to another number, which turned out to be the original I had called. After calling them again I was nowhere, and that process had taken about 3 weeks and 10 phone calls including hours on hold. I then called Living Spaces directly and had to escalate to get a manager.

The manager never called me back so I called again. The manager apologized for not calling me back as they had a wrong number in the system, so I asked them to change my number. They then told me that they would address it, and had someone come to my house. The Living Spaces employee who came to my house told me it's definitely a problem - he would order new cushions and have them shipped to me.

Two weeks later still no word - I called Living Spaces with my warranty claim number and it turns out it was denied. They claimed they called me but they called the old number in the system so I asked them to update it again. I escalated again and explained my situation. I waited another few weeks before having to call back several times trying to escalate to a manager.

I was told I would receive a call back but it turns out they still had my old number in the system. When I finally got a manager they explained to me that it was not under warranty because the cushions are not part of the extended warranty. Total BS.

Finally the manager agreed to refund my extended warranty and leave me with an uncomfortable couch, which I have now gotten rid of. I will NEVER shop at Living Spaces again and I do not recommend that you do either.

Bad quality
Loss
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1057179 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1057179.
1.7

Value City Furniture - Couch dents really BAD!!!!!

I bought a black leather sectional plus ottoman for 1000+ dollars and after a couple times of sitting on this couch I noticed dents forming in the seat of the couch and i would just smooth it out with a book or something cause I really like my couch and plus I paid 120$ for an warranty so I figured if push comes to shove I could call to have it fixed..... Well so happens I call to have this denting issue resolved and I got told that they couldn't do anything about it because that is how the couches are made from the manufacturer and my warranty does not cover this issue!!!!!!!!!!!

The manager says my warranty covers if someone so happens to sit on the couch with a screwdriver in their back pocket and happen to poke a hole in my couch etc ..... I am so furious I want my warranty money back if u can't resolve an issue with my furniture then give me my WARRANTY and NOT my furniture money back if you can't resolve an defect issue with this couch I want my warranty money back plain and simple

Warranty issue
Review #1043203 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1043203.

Sofa Warranty Review

Had a great service at economax lasall I took the magic shield which is an extended warranty To protect the couch I purchased my sofa the 9th of January and I've been back and forth with the magie shield company they said they came at my place and called but no one was home I took a day off work twice and no one ever showed up at my door step. the women on the phone basically called me a liar

Poor customer service
Review #1019596 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1019596.