Grand Furniture - Do Not Trust These People

We purchased over $4,000 worth of furniture and the extended warranty plan (Montage). Extra large supposedly leather sectional sofa and dinette set 3 years ago.

Sofa is cracking and peeling now and table top is chipping. After speaking to a half dozen different people claim denied. Offered $200 credit for inconvenience. Refused.

I want nothing from this store. They are liars. Said warranty would cover sofa if I had cut it with a knife or scissors. I would like to burn it.

Cheaply made furniture for an expensive price. Oh let’s not forget lots of lies too. Please listen learn and take heed. I’m telling you the truth.

Do not shop at Grand.

Better quality furniture at the Dump. At least the leather is real

Former Customer

UntimelyAppenzellerDog
Bad quality
Review #1493852 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.0

American Furniture Warehouse - Poor quality / afw hides comments on their website

We bought our $1300 leather couch in January 2019, the seat part changed it’s color and texture within 2 months. It’s is quite pricey, I thought we were making investment buying this couch, and will use it for decades.

Really upset with this purchase Bullshit

I wrote a review on their website, so other people know what they are buying, but my comment didn’t appear even though I received email saying “thank you for the review”. Isn’t scam?

GlassStork356
Bad quality
Review #1483432 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Pepperfry - Deliver wrong color product with missing item

All the Users, please refrain from using pepperfry. You have better options available like amazon, flipkart, fwd and others.

Pepperfry is a trap. They will show you different stuff on site and send other. I have ordered Beige color sofa order# 305049613that suits my interior but they have sent dark yellow one

with one cushion missing and when I called them they keep arguing thats its beige. And were told thay cant do anything.

Their customer care and personnel are really pathetic and have no. customer sense.

I really request you all to not fall in trap with discount or offers as product is not worthy.

#1652082

Pepperfry is horrible choice i had made.I had bough few items before from pepperfry and was in assumption that their products are reliable however the last product i orders was pathetic on quality and color. i had ordered 6 door wardrobe(order no-304746697,purchased on 4th Nov,delivered on 21st Nov),the color and design was completely different.also the quality is not worth of 5k also.at the time of assembly i was not present and they have a policy of 7 days return so when i complained after few days they simply denied stating they are not responsible.then after month one drawer broken and when i called carpenter from pepperfy itself initially they denied to send carpenter and later somehow agreed. the carpenter himself said its very low quality and please dont keep more than half kg weight.

RusticHippopotamus759
Not as described
Review #1479040 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.6

ColorTyme - Bed bugs

Purchased what came unwrapped small sectional sofa. To discover it had bed bugs been eating me for months.

Sprayed between the cushions and the ran for the hills killed them as they came out they were full of my blood.

Can't even trust so call store wrapped furniture from warehouses these days.... Dead

Sofa
Review #1477626 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1477626.
2.5

Lazada Thailand - Kein Kontakt

Hello. i bought a sofa at lazada and want to give it back because the wrong one was delivered.

kerry does not pick up the sofa. and I do not get in touch with lazada

Jürgen Neudert
I liked
Nein
I didn’t like
Nein
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1470604 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.5

Coleman Furniture - Failed to Deliver $1250 Replacement Sofa

Defects surfaced with a sofa purchased from (and covered under warranty with) Coleman Furniture.

Coleman advised us to donate defective sofa to charity and obtain/forward a donation receipt - of which was done - and Coleman Furniture would provide a replacement sofa.

I paid to have the replacement sofa shipped. Replacement sofa was received, but also found defective. Delivery was refused and Coleman was advised, along with video and photos of defects.

Coleman Furniture then agreed to repair and return the defective sofa, indicating parts were necessary for the repair. After waiting for months (without a sofa), the replacement was NEVER DELIVERED.

I then filed a dispute with my credit card for the replacement sofa's shipping charge, advising Coleman I would reauthorize the shipping charge once I received a delivery confirmation for the replacement sofa.

I never received a delivery confirmation. Coleman now indicates replacement sofa was destroyed and I am without the sofa I purchased for $1250.

NonchalantKomodoDragon
I have no sofa and out $1250
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1467468 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Featured

Furniture Row - Poor quality

Purchased a 3 piece sectional that I was told today is bonded leather. Spent close to $2500 and it is a disappointing disaster.

The "leather" is peeling off everywhere and the furniture gets light use. No pets or small children. I'm told the sales person should have warned me of the short life expectancy of this furniture and that they don't even sell it anymore to the poor quality. I feel like I should receive a replacement of something should be done.

On top of this I also purchased another sectional from them last summer and didn't receive it til Oct! Had to oay for it in the summer but sure couldn't get the furniture as was expected.

Constant date changes. Now I wonder about the quality of that one.

FRCustomerService
Furniture Row Verified Representative

Hello, Thank you for taking the opportunity to provide some feedback on your recent experience. We're very sorry to hear that about your sectional, and we'd like to look into this.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com and submit a request, someone will be able to reach out to you. Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review. We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely, Jennifer B. Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator

Bad quality
Review #1456374 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1456374.

Big Lots - Furniture peeling

Read

its "bonded leather"...never buy bonded leather furniture no matter who is selling it its "bonded leather"...never buy bonded leather furniture no matter who is selling it its "bonded leather"...never buy bonded leather furniture no matter who is selling it its "bonded leather"...never buy bonded leather furniture no matter who is selling it

I didn’t like
Bad quality like bad mattresses, Bad quality livingroom furniture
Bad quality
Review #1450690 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1450690.

Sam Levitz Furniture - Defective couch and loveseat

About three and a half years ago I bought a couch and loveseat that they claimed was leather. Both of these pieces have structural issues where one side sags and the supposed leather is peeling.

This furniture has been very gently used. We have another leather couch we bought at another store that is still in great shape after 15 years.

The material is obviously defective. I have paper work that shows I got a 5 year warranty but Sam Levitz will not honor their warranty and now they will not return my calls.

Save yourself from their fraudulent warranty claims, poor service and defective products and don't shop at their stores.

SnappySunBear
Bad quality
Review #1447306 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.1

Aarons - Missing a part of couch

When Deliverd part was missing,And was told.Called three ,four times.

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hi, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we are sorry to hear of your negative experience. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number?

Please attach your pictures as well in the email. -Tavius

BefittingScallop
Damaged or defective
Review #1446168 is a subjective opinion of poster.