Publishers Clearing House - Don't buy products it is a cam

I'm 75 years old and right not I feel like a fool.Like many others I received that letter,along with lots of things you could purchase.The rugs were from China,the 3 pack of tufted socks were from Walmart yes Walmart,someone forgot to take one of the Walmart stickers off,and when I checked they charged over twice what they were on their web sit,then you add shipping and handling,which is another surprise that makes the socks 3 times as much.So don't order these products because it is a scam.

Pricing issue
Review #1484491 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1484491.
3.1

MobStub - Mistake on order

I would like to try to exchange socks that were not supposed to be S/M they were supposed to be L/XL.

CarefulBarnOwl173
Socks
Review #1429446 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Unhappy

I ordered 2 pr-Doc socks early in the month of Nov 2018. I did received them On Nov 19.

Well after the 10 days they were expected. I had ordered by their size chart. When I received the socks they were much smaller than the chart said. I ordered for myself .The ones they sent would fit a toddler not an adult.

I am in the process of waiting to hear from them for a full refund. They also sent a third item to which they billed me for. They are some sort of wrist band very cheap made. Don't really know what they are for there was no instruction to any of these .

I realize these are compression socks but they will no way stretch over my feet. The bands that seem to be wrists bands and that I did not order are very cheap made just a piece of what appears to be terry cloth with something hard to hold shape and is sewn to a band that is 4.5 inches around.

VastFieldSpaniel
Not as described
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1406059 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Feel Good Store - Feel jipped

Ordered 4 pair compression stockings at a total of $85.89. All four pair were wrong sizes and wrong color patterns.

4 pair same pattern wrong size sent to me.

Tried to call customer service. And guess what NO ANSWER after waiting 10-15 minutes on the phone.

CapriciousGopher
Not as described
Review #1352386 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.0

EPIC Sports - Terrible customer service

Ordered 9 pairs of socks size small since I take a 61/2 shoe. When they arrived they were children’s socks.

Couldn’t get them passed my toes. Called customer service and was told they were close out so I couldn’t even get an exchange.

No where on the site did it say they were children’s socks. Representative was rude and implied I shouldn’t complain because the were inexpensive.

Read

The sock have a separate size than shoe size, look on the webpage in the product description, it tells you that a sock size correlates to a certain shoe size. I feel sorry that the company has to deal with so many people who do not actually read what they are purchasing, and only purchase based on the low cost.

NineWolf
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1305781 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Amazon - Tampered product

Christmas gift of pair of socks with writing on bottom. Received both socks saying "if you can read this" when the other sock should've said "bring me some wine" Another pair of socks arrived just FINE packaged with store hanger and label.

The cost of mailing back isn't worth it but would just like to let you know what happened Both boxes came from Amazon and did not look like it had been tampered with, it was just a lousy product. gift from Laurie Dulin (either Tampa or St.Petersburg, Florida and has been a prime member) to Corky Hawkinson (10498 N Frontage Sp 128, Arizona) for 2017 Christmas.

I didn’t like
Tampered product
Good customer service
Review #1157234 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1157234.