4.3

Dhgate - quite good experience

I have bought a few soccer jerseys from dhgate's sellers. My experience is in general positive.

You really have to pay attention to what you buy and, most importantly, from which seller you buy. There is a high degree of heterogeneity in the quality of the items sold on the site. A great help comes from comments from other buyers, and from the quality of the communication with an individual seller.

It is worth contacting a seller whose items are of your interest and ask for more infos, like the address of a possible extended online catalogue. Once you find a reliable seller, well....stick to it if you plan to buy more.

Hi nramhb3,

Thank you for your continued patronage! We are looking forward in doing more business.

Customer Service Center DHgate

nramhb3
Fair pricing
Review #1165409 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Dhgate - Great Experience!

I had a great experience on DHGate recently when I was buying a soccer jersey! My item was of high-quality and shipped quickly.

It was also nice to see that Dh gate provided multiple e-mail updates to let me know exactly where my jersey was at each stage in the process. Additionally once it arrived, I was very happy with the quality of the product and the accuracy of the order. I got exactly what I paid for and would even add that I probably got a good deal.

I never used the customer helpline on Dh gate's website but I'm sure that if I did they would certainly be rather helpful. Would definitely recommend!

Dhgate2014

Thank you for choosing DHgate as your shopping destination! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Customer Service Center

DHgate.com

Good quality
Review #1099454 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1099454.
3.4

Dhgate - Una buena experiencia

He realizado dos pedidos en esta pagina y todo ha ido perfecto y rapido

betty_10escapa
Fast order processing
Review #1099342 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.7

DHgate soccer and rugby jerseys

After having ordered some 100 soccer jerseys, about 90% I am extremely happy with. Each shirt is like a beautiful work of art.

But just like with AliExpress, there are some orders that went totally off the rails. For example: I ordered a shirt and what I received was a 4" x 6", totally flat package. The detailed description of the contents was: shirt*1. Inside the plastic wrapping was a small, brown bubble wrap envelope, which was empty.

See photos. I raised a dispute with DHgate and got my money back. With another order for a Man. U.

T-shirt I received a pair of white, Arsenal soccer shorts.

Still working on that one. Then the printing of the customized names and number is often done wrong: letters missing, the whole number on the back missing, the embroidering as per the photograph missing and all the letters of 2 words joined together.

Hi 8-E_Rnie!

Customer Service Center DHgate

8-E_Rnie
I liked
Quality of the printing on the shirts
I didn’t like
Bad quality of the printing on some of the shirts
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1099177 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.0

EXCELLENT Dhgate

It was all perfect, removing the English that I speak very little. Excellent treatment desdr I met him and I forgot the other stores in China.

I solved my doubts with much speed and kindness. BUYING BACK WITH NO DOUBT IS SERIOUS AND RESPONSIBLE. The purchase was at Sold By isoccer The quality of the clothes as well as the delivery time and communication were excellent.

I returned to buy in this store for the security that gives me I am very happy and happy for the treatment received. Now I will recommend to friends and family this store very happy I hope sorry my English is very basic thanks for everything

Hi asar0026_72!

asar0026_72
Support
Good quality
Review #1097574 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.7

Experience in Dhgate

Before making any purchases on Dhgate, I searched the internet for people who had made purchases and gave their opinions about the site. I was happy and confident with what I saw and decided to use the Dhgate.

My experience with Dhgate was wonderful. Purchases were made according to the announcement and in time. The prices are great, the salesmen are attentive and there are many forms of payment that make it easy for the buyer. Product images help a lot.

I made two recent purchases of two soccer fields with two different vendors. The products arrived at my residence on time and in perfect condition.

Surely I will make more future purchases on the dhgate and will tell friends and acquaintances. Thank you.

Hi vinhaffc!

vinhaffc
Dh is good so far
Good quality
Review #1097401 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Dhgate - Great products at great prices

I'm more than happy to buy at this website because they're great products at great price

Fair pricing
Review #1093019 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1093019.
5.0

Dhgate - Ottimo prodotto, spedizione corretta

Ho comprato una maglia del milan e mi arrivata molto bene. Veloce la spedizione e ottimo il prodotto.

Acquister sicuramente su dhgate e consiglio anche a voi di farlo per i prezzi molto competitivi. La spedizione del prodotto stata effettuata in 2-3 giorni lavorativi. La consegna stata effettuata il 23 agosto (l'avevo ordinata l'1), quindi 23 giorni per arrivare. Il prodotto magnifico, come stato descritto nell'inserzione.

La maglia di ottima fattura come quelle che vendono allo shop ufficiale dello stadio del milanello.

L'impacchettamento era ottimo, avvolto dalla plastica ufficiale della adidas e tutto questo in una plastica robusta per evitare strappi durante il viaggio. Consiglio altamente di comprare su questo sito!

keisonp18_90
Tags
  • inter
  • Juventus
Fast shipping, Quality
Good customer service
Review #1092483 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Very happy with DHgate

I ordered some shirts around 2 weeks ago and they were very fast and easy to get here. The service was great and will defiantly use DHgate again in the future.

I was also very happy with the order as the goods were very good and I was very, very happy when they arrived.

From seeing this, I now know that DHgate offer a wide range of things to buy from at a very low and cheap price making me just want to go back to buy more things and make my carts as full as possible. I'm very happy that I chose DHgate and just wish that I came across it sooner.

Hello!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com.

We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Good quality
Review #1092357 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1092357.
4.8

Dhgate - Excellent Product

I have purchased several soccer jerseys and I have received 2 so far. I am very happy with the quality of the Jersey's that have arrived which has led me to introduce DHgate to several work colleagues.

Good quality
Review #1092308 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1092308.