I paid for 2 teacup Yorkies with money gram for ship and they gave me a total and said that was it after I paid then an hour later they sent me an email saying I had to pay an additional $1040 for the all this other stuff for them to travel I told them I don't have the extra money and the man on the phone was very nasty after they received my money I called and then he would answer sometimes and then nothing I have no puppies and they did not return my money. I got scammed out of my money,I don't think the number is even real now 336-565-6098

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #1279458

Looks like you got scammed. NEVER used money gram or western union to send money.

You have no paper trail now. Use a credit card or debit card so you can have a trail.

Oceanside, California, United States #1206516

I just bought a siebian husky puppy and and was told to send by moneygram fee for pup and delivery. Then I received text stating need editional money for rental of kennel...

700.00 all together. Then I received another text wanting more money (did not send) but I'm still out 700 and no puppy I should have known better

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1183809

Never ever pay using money gram or western union.. more like than not its a scam

Eastover, South Carolina, United States #1179702

Hey those puppies look just like the ones that a person on craigslist said she was gone give me.for free just pay the $300 for ship through a company I never heard of and then they want me to western union the money which is odd Fausto Rodriguez

Where did you find the post for these if you don't mind me asking? I'm worried I'm getting scammed by the same person

I'm so sorry that happened but you just saved me from being scammed. Something in my gut was telling me there was something weird when a lady said she would sell me a Devon Rex at for $250 shipping so I googled the number and your post came up. Sorry, but thanks.

Houston, Texas, United States #1168781

We would have been scammed if it wasn't for your post. Thank you so much.

We were dealing with the same people that sent the same pictures. I reeported it to IC3 Federal Government.