I paid for 2 teacup Yorkies with money gram for ship and they gave me a total and said that was it after I paid then an hour later they sent me an email saying I had to pay an additional $1040 for the all this other stuff for them to travel I told them I don't have the extra money and the man on the phone was very nasty after they received my money I called and then he would answer sometimes and then nothing I have no puppies and they did not return my money. I got scammed out of my money,I don't think the number is even real now 336-565-6098

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 31 #1206516 Oceanside, California

I just bought a siebian husky puppy and and was told to send by moneygram fee for pup and delivery. Then I received text stating need editional money for rental of kennel... 700.00 all together. Then I received another text wanting more money (did not send) but I'm still out 700 and no puppy I should have known better

Jul 11 #1183809 Chicago, Illinois

Never ever pay using money gram or western union.. more like than not its a scam

Jun 30 #1179702 Eastover, South Carolina

Hey those puppies look just like the ones that a person on craigslist said she was gone give me.for free just pay the $300 for ship through a company I never heard of and then they want me to western union the money which is odd Fausto Rodriguez

Jun 07 #1170059

Where did you find the post for these if you don't mind me asking? I'm worried I'm getting scammed by the same person

Jun 07 #1169875

I'm so sorry that happened but you just saved me from being scammed. Something in my gut was telling me there was something weird when a lady said she would sell me a Devon Rex at for $250 shipping so I googled the number and your post came up. Sorry, but thanks.

Jun 04 #1168781 Houston, Texas

We would have been scammed if it wasn't for your post. Thank you so much. We were dealing with the same people that sent the same pictures. I reeported it to IC3 Federal Government.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.