I paid for 2 teacup Yorkies with money gram for ship and they gave me a total and said that was it after I paid then an hour later they sent me an email saying I had to pay an additional $1040 for the all this other stuff for them to travel I told them I don't have the extra money and the man on the phone was very nasty after they received my money I called and then he would answer sometimes and then nothing I have no puppies and they did not return my money. I got scammed out of my money,I don't think the number is even real now 336-565-6098
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Teacup Yorkies
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I PURCHASED A BURBERRY COAT FOR $420.00 ON EBAY IN DEC 2015 AND I RECEIVED A BEAT UP, SMELLY COAT OF UNKNOWN MANUFACTURE INSTEAD OF THE BURBERRY COAT I PURCHASED..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- " I worked for these people and they pretty much treat me like a slave, they owe me over $1,000 in unpaid wages, as well as reimbursement for mileage, referral..."
- "watch out for the room share add from email@example.com 323.898.7189Los Angeles (West Hollywood, Central LA)Private Room - Divided Studio Shareking size bed * drawers * comfortable chair * large kitchen..."
- "Had a very important FedEx Express delivery late by 1 whole day. Caused a big loss of business cause it contained biz cards that were needed at a big trade..."
- "Hey, As I am a Metro customer myself.... I have too say, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!!! People are just ***, therefore they take it out on you guys...."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."