I paid for 2 teacup Yorkies with money gram for ship and they gave me a total and said that was it after I paid then an hour later they sent me an email saying I had to pay an additional $1040 for the all this other stuff for them to travel I told them I don't have the extra money and the man on the phone was very nasty after they received my money I called and then he would answer sometimes and then nothing I have no puppies and they did not return my money. I got scammed out of my money,I don't think the number is even real now 336-565-6098
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Teacup Yorkies
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "Cameren has a Yucaipa alarm company called Select Source. Select Source is an authorized ADT dealer. Cameren's installs lack workmanship. Cameren lacks technical abilities, integrity and every aspect necessary..."
- "I was a guest at a meeting and this guy named Mike Rascon presented a business opportunity to me. He tried to tell me that he was the top..."
- "Had a very important FedEx Express delivery late by 1 whole day. Caused a big loss of business cause it contained biz cards that were needed at a big trade..."
- "Please look att the video store number is 203the maneger ther waz so und call for morris waz so rude order took 40min there waz no body in the lobby..."
- "Bought burritos from the gluten free section. Spent the last 4 hours puking blood because not all of the burritos were gluten free. They all had the same red wrapper..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."