WHEN YOU ORDER A "FREE" SAMPLE OF EXCEPTIONAL GARCINA SKIN PRODUCT BEWARE OF WHAT YOU ASK FOR."READ ALL" THEIR CONDITIONS OR YOU WILL END UP PAYING HANDSOMLY FOR NOT!

MYCREDIT CARD WAS BILLED ALMOST $90.00 BECAUSE OF THIS WHEN CALLED ON IT, SORRY NO REFUND BUT WE WILL SEND YOU MORE PRODUCT AT 50% OFF! WOW WHAT A DEAL---NOT!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THEIR AUDACITY! LOOK OUT MOVIE STARS AND WANNABE PRODUCT PUSHERS.

ONCE THE PUBLIC CAN SEE WHO YOU TIE YOUR "GOOD NAME" TO YOU COULD LOSE A LOT OF FANS! IS YOUR POULARITY REALLY WORTH IT?

I THINK NOT IN THIS DAY AND AGE.THESE DISCLAIMERS SHOULE BE UP FRONT WITH THEIR "FREE SAMPLE AD."

Review about: Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more