11-12-2010. HOUSTON,TX/Near Sugarland,TX..signed on February 2009. Personally visited the Sugarland, Texas office to inquire into the 29.99/package w/free installation. After spending about 30 min in the Sugarland office asking EVERY POSSIBLE question, I signed the contract.

When I received my first bill and EVERY BILL thereafter it was w/taxes 62.88/basic services 59.99. Immediately went into Sugarland office, where I was told I did not send in the "paper work" for the 29.99 deal. I was NEVER TOLD about any paperwork, nor was I given any to send in. The "boys" in that office seemed amused..and remarked..well, what do you want US to do about it. I called a number they gave me with NO RESULTS.

When service contract is up I WILL CHANGE Services. As of this date, I have not had any SERVICE since 11-09...SERVICE STINKS...in fact you could not call what they do SERVICE..Rip off. I was told a service man would be out 11-10 between 12-4...after numerous calls the service man showed up after 7:00pm,working in dark. Service went out about 30 min after he left. The cable went off and on, off and on. 11-11-2010, I was told the service man would be at my home prior to 4:00 pm. The service man FINALLY called about 6:00 ish saying he would call before he started this way. We were up until 11:29pm and NO CALL NO SERVICE this date 11-12-2010. Time 9:42am.

Someone from somewhere???? called (8:30am) to check on Service Man's work and promised us a Service man would be at our home by 11:00am this date 11-12-2010.

DO NOT GET DIRECT TV...RIP OFF AND NO SERVICE. BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

Comments

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #210671

There are tons of complaints on here about DirectTv. Next time, do a Google search of the company you are considering doing business with.

The failing economy seems to bring out the demon in people.

:sigh What goes around, comes around. They will get theirs.