Rockauto - Side mirror blurry

Update by user Mar 01

mirror is very blury. Cannot see clearly. Safety hazard.

Original review posted by user Feb 22

I ordered a side mirror for my daughter's 2012 Ford Fusion and I just noticed that it is very blurry. Why would this be?

Brian H.

PungentBat
I liked
Shipping was fast
Mirror
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1477910 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Partsgeek - Passenger side mirror!

I ordered it & it was new & carefully wrapped & it was overnighted to me. I was very happy about this service.

Fast order processing
Review #1283862 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1283862.
2.6

Rockauto - To return a package

My order was for a Toyota yaris 2012 and you delivered for a 2011.

And now I can not return my items because the shiping cost is more than the part cost. It was your mistake why I have to pay for it.

DelayedSnail
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1280844 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Resolved

Resolved: Powersportsmax - DON'T BUY HERE

Update by user Jun 15, 2018

My credit card company had to step in and refund the shipping charge. Powersportsmax did nothing to resolve this and I caution anybody from buying product from them.

Update by user Jun 15, 2018

The return policy stated that the buyer pay return shipping if the item is returned. Instead they also deducted the "free shipping" from the refund.

When challenged they stated that the return policy states that no shipping is refunded which is not true. I called my credit card company and filed a dispute.

They have since refunded my shipping and the issue is resolved monetarily, but not by this company. They still suck!

Original review posted by user May 16, 2018

This company sucks. They advertised that these scooter mirrors would fit my 150cc scooter and when I got them they did not fit.

They were 8mm and I needed 10mm, but it said they fit all. They jammed the two mirrors into one small box that did not fit and then threw them in a bigger box and shipped. So when I had to return them it cost me $8.75 or almost half of the purchase price. Then to top it off when I got my refund they had deducted the original shipping to me also, so from $21.95 purchase I got back $14.

I would not ever buy from this company and highly recommend you don't either. They really really suck.

Read

Chinese 150cc scooters fit 8mm mirrors not 10mm, maybe you got the mirrors and decided you did not like them because of how flimsy and poorly made Chinese parts are and used the excuse they sent the wrong size to get your money back. The compnay is not in the business to lose money so why would they pay ANY shipping for an item you are returning.

It is free shipping to you providing you keep the item, that was underhanded going through your credit card company to rip the company off. next time do your research before you buy anything made in China and save the company some grief.

CircularPuma
Deplorable company
Full refund
Review #1257100 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Quality Auto Parts - Incorrect part/color

Ordered a rear view mirror (dark grey) for my Audi

Spoke with more than 5 people and was explicit about the color. Was told I would receive correct one if not have 30d ays to return. Received part yesterday and yep it's the wrong color (light grey) Called and was told by first person that they don't allow returns, said I want to speak to manager.

Manager suggested a partial refund and I could paint the part to match, what a joke. After 40 min on phone was told they would refund within 24-48 hrs and someone would contact for return...yep no refund and no call back. TOTAL FRAUD

And to boot I found out they charged my card 5 days before I received the bill.

Don't do business with this company Run away

WorkableVampireBat
I didn’t like
Time it took to receive, Poor quality of the customer service
Loss
Review #1232024 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Yitamotor - Exchange mirrors

I got sent the wrong mirrors i have contacted them 4 times and have sent me a label to ship back and its oissing me off i need my money or the right mirrors

user56525276
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1170165 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Partsgeek - Broken

Ordered 2 mirrors for 2 different rigs. I mirror showed up broken.

user36522160
Damaged or defective
Review #1167617 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Partsgeek - Wrong part

After my mirorr was hit by a falling tree in a wind storm. I check the internet to see if I could get it replaced cheaper than the manufacturer.

I found the mirror that was listed for my car and ordered it. That same day I received an email with a order confirmation. When I read the email I was schocked to find they were sending we a mirror for another vehicle. I checked the website to make sure that I ordered the part I needed..

I did not try to return the part. I went back and ordered a similar part from there site. When I attempted to certify the mistake by phone, I found out there was no service number. Just the fact that you would have to notify them by email for them to send you a return number.

Thinking this odd, I again returned to the site to check there policy. Again I was schocked to find that even though the mistake was made by them, I would be my responsibilities to pay return shipping for the wroung part. Knowing I had made two orders.

I decided to call my credit card. I was not about to do business with such dishonest dealer.

user24499629
Not as described
Review #1150050 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.3

Rockauto - Wrong part - will not accept/pay for return

I Purchased a driver side mirror (just the glass) from RockAuto but it does not fit. I found their web site and navigated through to find the mirror I needed for my vehicle.

Part number on their web site says it fits my vehicle. They said it is manufacturer's chart that says it should fit and it is manufacturer's fault that the mirror I received does not fit so they are not taking responsibility for the error. They offered to split costs. That is not acceptable to me.

I feel since I purchased from their website, they should pay the costs or have manufacturer pay the costs. I purchased the mirror from RockAuto , not the manufacturer, so RockAuto should honor the sale and provide me a the mirror that fits or pay back all costs.

I liked
Price
Return
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1118225 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1118225.

Partsgeek - Office closed

Ordered driver side mirror for Toyota Tundra 2003 SR5 extended cab received Toyota Tundra mirror for a 2003 to 2006 double cab it doesn't fit my truck

user39466704
Not as described
Review #1116549 is a subjective opinion of poster.