1.5K views

Wow this is how they tried to fraud me: Read below. (so sad people take and use animals to cheat people)

Hello,Thanks for the interest in regards to the siberian Husky pups i havefor adoption. Sure your daughter can get one of them.There are two male and female and are siberian Husky pups. Theyare vet checked and will come with all papers needed. The puppies arevery playful and are all of absolute temperament as they also loveplaying with kids and other household animals. They are 11 weeks oldand are brothers and sisters. I am giving the pups out for anadoption with no adoption fee, this is because we just relocate to anon pets apartment and we can't keep them any longer. I will be verywilling to give you these pups if you can promise me of never tosell them, also do get back to me with the answers of our questionbelow so i can have an idea of where our puppies will be going to....-Have you own a pet before?- Do you have a vet doctor?-where precisely are you locate- Are you a breeder?- will you take all or just one? if one what sex?-Do you have pets loving children at home?- Give me a Brief Description about your Environment?-Will you take good care for the babies like your own child?All i need is just a very caring and loving home for our babies wherethey will be well loved and spoiled to rotten.

{{redacted}}

Thanks and will be waiting to read from you again.EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIPPERS cargo Ltd

INTERNATIONAL PETS CARGO AGENCY, Registration No. 254972. VAT No. IE8254972E, provides comprehensive services to address the relocation of pets. We specialize in international transport of pets that requires documentation and permits for complex rabies-free countries such as England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Australia, New Zealand. Whole of the UNITED STATES.

EXPRESS PETS CARGO AGENCY (ITPCA)DIAL / TEXT (667)4012252 IF THE LINE IS BUSY DUE TO NET WORK CONGESTION

8545 AIRPORT PLAZATel. (667)4012252Email if numbers are busy or no answer because of too much work.EMAIL: operations@egshippers.com

DEAR CUSTOMER, EXPRESS GLOBAL GLOBAL SHIPPERS WIDE SERVICE, WISHES TO INFORM YOU ABOUT YOUR MALE FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPY MAX HERE AT OUR REGIONAL HEAD QUARTER, with the registration numberREINZA45CA. Copy this number you will give it to our pet delivery agent when they come to your home to deliver your puppy.

WE HAVE YOUR PUPPY FROM MR/MRS Terry Graham Here at Siver Spring( MD ), to be transported using the address below. You have to confirm this address.

Reason of review: Fraud.

Preferred solution: warn others.

Comments

The original email this person received was very similar to mine, only difference was the shipping company which is AmericanAirMovers.com

What do you do if you do get scammed I feel like such an idiot! I sent money and everything!

Do I go to the police. I feel like this should be stopped!!!

Now it is Jessica using 'Bichon Frise puppies for adoption'. They require money gram to send 400 dollars for shipping the puppies.{{Redacted}}

They Tried to get me with 2 maltese puppies.But I realize fast the was a fraud thank God I don't send any money.

tried to scam me too - but after I asked for a handwritten paper with my name next to the puppy or possibly have a friend go check out the puppy, the name calling starts.

They still doing the same .. they try to get me today .

If sad because now my kids so sad waiting for they yorkies puppies Max and suzi . I post these comment because I wan to other people see and not lose their money is so sad ..

she posts pictures in Kokomo.craigslist.org/pet/2-yorkie-about-3-months-old-1/6480544059.html

I put reply for the email

wquzkc98153@gmail.com

But she not reply with these email she use mailto:lizacrown1@gmail.com

She say her name is Liza Cronw And the first email she send me Hello dear, Thanks for your interest in our Yorkie puppies we have for adoption. We have a male and a female and are pure breed puppies.

They are vet checked and will come with all papers needed. The babies are very playful and are all of absolute temperament as they also love playing with kids and other household animals. They are 12 weeks old and are brothers and sisters. I am giving the pups out for an adoption with no adoption fee, this is because we just relocate to a non pets apartment and we can't keep them any longer.

I will be very willing to give you these pups if you can promise me never to sell them, also do get back to me with the answers of our question below so I can have an idea of where our puppies will be going to.... - Have you own a pet before? - Do you have a vet doctor? - Where precisely are you locate - Are you a breeder?

- Will you take both or just one? if one what sex? - Do you have pets loving children at home? - Give me a Brief Description about your Environment?

- Will you take good care of the babies like your own child? All we need is just a very caring and loving home for our babies where they will be well loved and spoiled to rotten. Thanks and will be waiting to read from you again. Second .

2 After reading through your mail, you moved to the number one spot in my heart for potential adopters of my lil babies. More details on their personalities. ...My Lil Girl Suzy... -She is black dotted brown in color -She is Non-neutered.

-She eats 2 times daily. -She is socialized with kids and other house hold pets especially Dogs. -She likes to be carried a lot and be spoiled. -She likes to be kissed and likes Licking your legs.

****** My Lil Boy Max ****** -He is black dotted brown in color -He eats 2 times a day -He likes to keep himself away from the crowd but is also socialized. -He feels shy when carried and playful. -He also likes Licking. My husband and I have decided to give out these puppies to anyone who is ready to take good care of them and we are happy you are willing to do so.

All we need from you is your love for the babies. I really wanted to meet with you so you can pick up yourself but since you are not in our area and it's a distances ride on car I don't know if you will make up the ride to come pick up today or tomorrow. We just relocate some few days ago to 3225 Grapevine Mills Blvd N, Grapevine, TX 76051 Better still if you can't make it up, they can be registered to a near by pets transportation company and will be home delivered to you okay! All you will have to do is paying for the transportation fee so they can be home delivered to you right at your doorsteps.

We are giving the puppies for free since they were given to us as a birthday gift ( at just 6 weeks old) and all we want in return is just for you to take care of them and send us monthly pictures so we can see their progress. HOW CAN YOU ASSURE ME THAT ? 3 Thanks very much for your sincere reply. It gives me great joy and assurance you're a kind and loving person and am more than happy Max and Suzy will have the best from you.

My main priority is to get them the best place where they will find peace, love and attention, I will send the babies along side two designer out fits, sample foods, their toys and blanket. It will cost $450 for both of them to be transported right at your doorsteps, including all needed facilities. I would like you to give me your delivery details in this order that will be needed to get them home... Your full name................

Full home address............. State/City.................... Postal/zip code................ Contact numbers................

Nearest airport to your location....... I will start necessary arrangements and get everything together including their toys, crate and other accessories with paper works, I will register and get them on board with the next available trip going to your location and you will be alerted on payments by the delivery Agency which will take care of the delivery to your house address. You'll have all the delivery details and tracking number status schedule sent to you in which you will use in tracking the puppies till they arrive your location. Once that is done, the delivery will be carried out, I think this is just easy fast and less stressful for all of us okay .

I will be looking forward with the details for registration. THANKS GOD I DONT HAVE THE MONEY THAT DAY 4 I got no problem giving these babies okay. Just hit me up as soon as possible so I know you're kinda serious about these babies too. Thanks!

5 Please let me know when you have the transportation fee so that we can proceed with the shipping and delivery process ok! 6 The money you are paying is meant to buy a flight ticket for the babies before they travel. I'll arrange everything now and on Friday money I'll board them on flight. Once you pay for their flight ticket they'll be shipped and delivered to you okay stairs doors.

7 Hi dear, I'm doing great. Please I'm at work right now. I'll send you pictures and some videos when I get home ok! Nice hearing from you.

Thanks for checking on us and the babies. ( she sounds serious omg ) 8 Hi dear Rosa, same to you. I came back from work very late yesterday. Sorry I couldn't send those pictures.

I'm sending them now. Hope you are preparing to receive them tomorrow. Thanks very much for always checking on them. I have made the best choice by chosing you to be the forever mother of Max and Suzy.

Happy Suzy punto jpg Max. & Suzy punto jpg Suzy and Max punto jpg 9 Don't worry dear, they will be coming along with their shampoo, food and some personal belongings. You'll get some after the one they will be coming along with gets finished. So don't worry about that now.

Thanks for asking. 10 ( today I’m have the money she ask me ) Ok dear, I'll take them to that transportation company any time soon. I'll let you know when I'm done with the flight reservation. Thank you very much.

11 Hi Dear Rosa, all I want is your total love and care for Max and Suzy as you've promised. I just finished with thier registration and the transportation company will contact you with the flight details of the babies. You'll make payment directly totheir finance department so that thier flight ticket can be activated on time Okay! Try to be fast in making the payment because the babies might be scared and stressed up if it takes too long and too I don't want them to miss thier flight.

Make sure you send pictures of you and the babies when they arrive Okay! 12 Me )Hello Liza , you live in Texas ? The person how call me he say the puppies is in Virginia ? And tell me I need to pay with moneygran , but when I go to de store and pay de money I can’t say the cashier is for a fly tikes for puppies ..

I’m confusing.. and I don’t understand very well because I think is in Hindu person When he tell me I can’t say to the cashier is for the puppies, why I need to lie ,... I ask him why and he tell me if I say is for a company they gone to charge me more money SHE t should be a mistake, I live in Grapevine Texas. It's a mix up surely.

You have nothing to worry about dear. Max and Suzy will be delivered to you. Have you made the payment? Once you pay for the flight ticket the babies will be transported and delivered to you.

It's the same company I used to relocate. last email I send her and she never reply to me Liza I went to two stores that have Western Union and I told the truth and asked to make sure and they told me not to send payment because many people are stealing with this method. I have the money you say you know that company. pay for travel tickets?

You give me your bank account and I deposit the money to you and I feel sure that I will not lose my money. because the truth with the person who speaks does not give me confidence. Let's help each other, because we want to have the puppies with us. The # the men call me was (434) 281-2591 .

And the company name is FLYTAILSWAY FLY TAILS WAY Pets cargo Ltd IN ASSOCIATION WITH EVER GREEN, EMS, DHL, FEDEX INTERNATIONAL PETS CARGO AGENCY, Registration No. 254972. VAT No. IE8254972E, provides comprehensive services to address the relocation of pets.

We specialize in international transport of pets that requires documentation and permits for complex rabies-free countries such as England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the Whole of the UNITED STATES. FLY TAILS WAY AGENCY (FTWA) DIAL / TEXT (434) 281-2591 IF THE LINE IS BUSY DUE TO NET WORK CONGESTION 8545 AIRPORT PLAZA Tel. (434) 281-2591 Email if numbers are busy or no answer because of too much work. EMAIL: info@flytailsway.com N/B ..MAKE SURE YOU TRACK USING OUR WEBSITE TO CONFIRM THE SHIPPING DETAILS ONLINE Website..............http:/www.flytailsway.com DEAR CUSTOMER, FLY TAILS WAY WORLD WIDE SERVICE, WISHES TO INFORM YOU ABOUT YOUR MALE AND FEMALE YORKSHIRE TERRIER PUPPY HERE AT OUR REGIONAL HEAD QUARTER, with the registration number 05J3287/48541F.

Copy this number you will give it to our pet delivery agent when they come to your home to deliver your puppies. WE HAVE YOUR PUPPIES FROM MR/MRS LIZA CROWN Here at RICHMOND ( VA ), to be transported using the address below. You have to confirm this address. NAME: COUNTRY: USA STATE / CITY: AIRPORT Int'l Airport ADDRESS Please email back to confirm this address!

What's Included: Health Certificate, Vaccination record cards, shots recods, toys and cessories. The experienced pet moving specialists at International pets travel services will handle your pet to move with confidence, professionalism, and trust. No tranquilizer rule is designed for the safety and welfare of your pets during airline air transport. International pets travel agency registered with the USDA as an Intermediate handler is unitedly governed by the rules, regulations, and mandates of the Animals Welfare Act the AWA the Law governing scheduled airline air agency transportation cost.

These puppies will be delivered to you through the various addresses by our pet carriers. This puppy has come with all necessary papers needed, including the microchip identification with the microchip number ISO 10586 recorded on the Rabies Immunization certificates, but as the US veterinarian must conduct another test to be sure of her health status, It was done all was fine and Medication Papers were accurate. The test Results shows that the puppy is free from such diseases that may attack other Animals like (Dogs And Cats). So the puppy is now ready for moving and home delivering services.

But it should be noted that, the processes cannot be carried out unless the fees of ($450) is paid for the delivery fee of ($450). ( This fee will cover all taxes including airline taxes and airport taxes). The puppy will come alongside with two of our pet carriers. Due to the high rate of imports and livestock mobilization in the US, all our debit card payment are currently under auditing to increase clients' safety and will last for about a month.

So the payment is to be done to the headquarter of our company at NEWTOWN / PA Branch of our Delivery Service. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND via MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER BECAUSE WE HAVE THEIR UNITS AT OUR HEADQUARTERS DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS: NB. PAYMENT DIRECTIVES ( 1 ) Just get a pen and a paper ( 2 ) Copy our payment details exactly as you see ( 3 ) Go to any of the provided MONEY GRAM money transfer address ( 4 ) You Take a Form ( 5 ) You will have to fill in the form using our payment details ( 6 ) You will also have to fill in your own details as the sender of the money ( 7 ) When you are through with the form, give it to the cashier in charge and the money will be transferred. once the money is transferred, he/she will give you a receipt.

( 8 ) You will have to email us with the details on the receipt or send us a scan copy of the receipt MONEY GRAM PAYMENT INFORMATION TO OUR HEAD OFFICE IN PENNSYLVANIA Receivers information NAME: FOZAO KIBBANE COUNTRY: USA STATE/CITY: NEWTOWN/ PENNSYLVANIA ZIP CODE 18940 AMOUNT $450 This payment should be done as soon as possible so that the puppy can be delivered to you on time today, you are to make the payment available today, if the fees are not provided the puppy will not be dispatched from our destination and you will spend more on daily feedings until the manager confirms the payment of the $450. Kindly email us with the Reference numbers from MONEY GRAM and the names of which you use in sending the money, as soon as the payment is done. Immediately the payment is confirmed then the Tracking Number as well as the flight receipt will be sent to you so as to ensure a 100% assurance for the transaction. NOTE: We make sure our customers have the best and high quality services at very cheap rate.Go into the MoneyGram store go straight to the counter take the senders form fill in the payment information we have given you above and give it to the agent at the counter.

We DON'T accept payments into our ACCOUNT which less than ($2000.00) that is why we are using the WALMART method of payments because we also have their branch here in our agency. N/B ..MAKE SURE YOU TRACK USING OUR WEBSITE TO CONFIRM THE SHIPPING DETAILS ONLINE Website..............http:/www.flytailsway.com Thanks For Your Loyalty And Stay To Enjoy Our Service International Pets Travel agency Team JASON OLIVA http://thehouseofsteam.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/signature-jpeg.JPG FULL DELIVERY REPORT KIND OF PET......................... DOG SEX............................MALE AND FEMALE BREED................. YORKSHIRE TERRIER PUPPIES OWNER..........

LIZA CROWN NEW OWNER........... Delivery Report>>PENDING Medical check>>>>CONFIRMED ELECTRONIC AIR CONDITIONED CRATE>>>>>>>NON? Anti pressure Vaccine>DONE Micro Chip>>>>>>>>>>DONE Departure>>>>>>>>>>>>ON HOLD Arrival.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING ( 6 HOURS AFTER PAYMENT) What's Included:Health certificate, Veterinarian Certification , Shot records Toys ( sender`s expense) Health guarantee Accessories. PAYMENT Due to the fact we have to urgently transport these puppies we request you to do the payment through MONEY GRAM MONEY transfer METHOD>>>>>>>> WIRE TRANSFER REQUIRED>>>>>>>MONEY GRAM AMOUNT>>>>>>>> $450 P.S copy the address above and go to the nearest WALMART in your location IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE YOUR PAYMENT AND THE PAYMENT IS PROCESSED ,THE TRACKING NUMBER OF THE PUPPY WILL BE SENT TO YOU SO THAT YOU COULD TRACK THE PUPPY FROM YOUR DESKTOP AFTER PAYMENTS.

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICE OF INTARNATIONAL PETS TRAVEL AGENCY SERVICE ! Thanks MANAGER GERALD SMITH CAREGAR PUPPIES IN THEIR VARIOUS CRATES READY TO TRAVEL(PETS STORE DEPARTMENT) http://img.youtube.com/vi/sc2lvz1LGTc/0.jpg I tried to post everything, because I don’t wan these people , hurt o still another family and kids .. if so sad ..

I hope These post help more people God bless you all.. and thanks these site I realize they try to fraud me and my family..

I am so nervous to buy a bichon online and I believe that they have changed their business name again. The company that they are from now is "Acaro International Logistics".

This is so terrible coming from somebody who has been looking for this dog breed for very long time. I got my hopes up, but luckily I work with Trust and Security at my job. On their website they have the CEO/ Board Member whose name is Jonothan Doe then the Human Resources gentleman's name is Jeremy Contreras. Each of them have pictures above their name!

Funny thing is that it is the exact same picture!!!!!

People are ridiculous, and this is not okay.

I hope that nobody feeds into this! I am so grateful for this post, and for others that shared their story.

They currently are operating under a new alias she is going by Jazmin Garcia and emailed me after I responded to a craigslist add. She sent the exact same emails and even sent an email from the fake company requesting a money gram the misspellings and low quality of the email sent up red flags for me. She is using the email jazmingarcia6844@gmail.com I am unsure what to do now as she is still contacting me, I have not sent any money luckily we did research first but I don’t know how to respond now.

They have a new site going I'm going to post to hopefully save another person before they get scammed luckily I had a bad feeling nd listened in time. The site is now flagshippers they are using still same address though thankfully remember 8545 Airport Plaza is a scam

Still using this address to SCAMVPET SERVICE DIFFETENT NUMBER, 240-229-6439 .E MAIL. INFO@TRUSTLINE-COU.COM.

I am so glad I saw this I was hoping to be getting The Siberian Husky puppies from I believe to be the same lady in Pensacola, Florida but she told me that her son died from cancer and need to find homes for them. I was told by the Supreme Movers that they had my puppies and need $870 to ship them.

That when I have the money to email them and they will give me the info to the person I need to pay via Western Union. That is what raised the red flags for me.

to Brenda #1424054

She told the same thing today && i western union the money trying to be fast and just realize it’s A scam because no Pet Anything will be open 24/7 Nope . I called western union and canceled The money transfer and got it back in account thank god i read this

to Brenda #1428487

The scammers are using this website and phone number now. FLY TAILS WAY AGENCY phone number (434) 281-2591 e-mail:info@flytailsway.com.

INTERNATIONAL PETS CARGO AGENCY, Registration No. 254972. VAT No.

IE8254972E. The woman that contacted me for the puppies is liza crown

I made a fraud report on these people they just tried to get me for $300

Just checked the address also and this came up. Thank you.

Is that a suprememovers?

how do you expect them to have money if they do not scam you Americans ?

to scam supporter john #1399141

FK OFF!! CHEATERS,LUARS,THIEFS NEVER WIN EVER!!

KARMA IS A ***!! YOUR PROBABLT THE LOW LIFE SCAMMER LOOKING YOUSELF UP

I answered an add with a local address............same wording in the ad and emails. Then after 4-5 emails they said they were in MD.

I remembered answering a similar ad months ago and the female puppy looked the same. They just sent email requesting personal information and stated shipping $340.............the ad said $250 re-homing fee. I became suspicious because they refuse to call me and decided to google the name and Siberian Husky Puppies and found your post.

THANK YOU!! THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT TO BUY A PET THAT IS SHIPPED!!

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1257860

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I almost got scammed too but thanks to you for posting this . How dare people do this it is so wrong.