Wish - Would like to talk to someone regarding my order on 3/17/19. Regarding price change.

Would like to know why my charges raised once I checked out? The item was on sale and I checked out before the “one hour” item would go back to regular price.

I purchased some flats and small heel shoes for one price then the price changed. I would like the price that offers on sale.

KeyMallard
Problems with payment
Review #1494514 is a subjective opinion of poster.

ShoeFabs - Worst

They suck still waiting on refund and I will contact BB

EncouragingRoyalPenguin
Shoes
Review #1494374 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Refound

I BUYED A SHOES WICH STEEL TOE AND SENDED TO ME THE SAME PRODUCT WITHOUTH IT, WHAT CAN I DO

NotableHedgehog316
I didn’t like
Bad supplier
Not as described
Loss
Review #1493877 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Stockx - Not good Iam *** I got the wrong shoes

I need the rt shoes sent to me that’s mess up I paid for something an got the wrong shoes

CelebratedWaterBuffalo
Not as described
Review #1493389 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Ffbboutique - INSTAGRAM SCAMM ARTIST

I BEEN SCAMMED TOO, LOST 229.00 ON JANUARY 16, 2016

I CONTACTED MY BANK AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO, BECAUSE THE FUNDS WERE TRANSFERRED INTO A LEGITITMATE ACCOUNT. THEY RECOMENDED THAT I FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FBI AT ICE3.GOV, IF WE ALL FILE A COMPALINT MAYBE WE CAN STOP HER FROM STEALING AND PUT HER BEHIND BARS

Shoes
Review #1491530 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1491530.

Stockx - Shoes

I need someone to contact me at stockx ASAP

DeliciousGuineaPig401
I didn’t like
I have not heard a
Bad quality
Full refund
Review #1490820 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.4

JustFashionNow - MY ORDER HASNS'T ARRIVED...IT'S BEEN OVER 10 DAYS

i JUST TOLD YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO ME

SlimyWestHighlandTerrier
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1489534 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - No refund received for my returned junk shoes

Purchased in Oct. 2018 - cheap cardboard shoes - returned via UPS - they stalled & stalled - heard nothing - kept emailing them - first they said send a picture of shoes????

Soo I did - then UPS tracking # - which I did with special date they were received at Hannibal Mo which was the address they directed on their site. Send countless e-mails when heard nothing - finally I got 2 e-mails saying my refund was processed - but I never received it - since then they do not answer my emails.

They owe me 39.95 - I want to know where it went - I doubt they ever refunded it

What other recourse do I have?

PossibleIbis686
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1488122 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Nordstrom Rack - The worst

ordstrom rack is not very accomodating towards customers. Purchased shoes that were on sale and the order was canceled.

I contacted them and was told that was not the price they wanted to sell them at. How am I suppose to know what price you plan to sell an item at before purchasing it?

If a price is marked on something then it is common sense to abide by it! Clearly they do not care about their customers, take your business elsewhere.

Shoes
Review #1486573 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1486573.

DSW - You charged me twice

You charged me twice when I called to fixed it she said you don’t charge until I pick it up, I had to list the dates you charged me. she can’t help me cancel the order until the store opens.

UntimelySandLizard
Shoes
Review #1465473 is a subjective opinion of poster.