Product: Shipping Service Clear all filters (0 of 426 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Shopify - Scam by tycm

I ordered horse during black friday sale . Received order confirmation site disappeared and i never got the item There is no way to contact them

Shopify - Non shipment

Ordered horse on 23rd. No delivery or information about product. SCAM! Run from this site!!!!

Other Company - Customer service

Have contacted them many times have never received any information back for the order I have placed do not know if I'm going to get it in time for Christmas never will order from this company again

Shopify - NOVEMBER 23, 2018 order #2558

So I am guessing that I will not be receiving the unicorn horse scooter I ordered on November 23, 2018.
Show

Shopify - TYCM scam in selling horse scooters.

Have not received my products ( four horse scooters) nor a tracking number.
I liked
  • I never received my product
I didn't like
  • Scammed

Shopify - Never received order

I ordered through tycm Shopify and never received my order. I can not see a delivery date, tracking number won’t go through.
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Shopify - Another scammer

Made the mistake of purchasing an item through Shopify. Money collected, nothing shipped, now the seller is not found and Shopify won't help. When I checked back with a few friends, they ALL report the same experience using Shopify. Scammers screening tool, full of tools. Never again, and never anything good about them either.
Reply to reviews
On November 23rd I ordered a zebra for my granddaughter and I received a confirmation and a thank you. I haven’t received any more I information about my order. I emailed the company and didn’t receive a response. I googled the company to find out it doesn’t exist.

Me too. So pissed off. Is there any way to get the money back?? Hetzel.ml@gmail.com

Denise

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I also placed an order for the Black Friday Unicorn. Gor my order number and confirmation email. All my Black Friday orders have went ...

Paytm - Money refund policy

At first product was ordered on 24th nov.and later it was cancelled.But refund not come.All time on calling ,they have different reason like it will take 14days.it will be done today.but not happened till now.
1.1
Turnaround Time
Show

Aliexpress - I gave wrong email adress to my order.how can i contact them in order to get my order

It was in August .I did not get any update about my order.can you please help.