5.0

Alibaba - My order

my name john phillips i purchase dji drones from 2 different companys . they garantee dilivery in 3 days and payment was made of 1500 us dollors for 8 drones total .

its been 8 days. leena mitall i purchased 4 dji inspire 2 drones for 1500 us dollors and with additional 2000us dollors has been bank transferedto leena mitall and he is asking for additional550 us dollars for taxes.

mohammed fromh.a.s vietnam trading mtv company limited I orderd 4 4 dji maviic2 pro drones for 1500 us dollors and they are saying i bought 34 drone an for 14000 us dollors i just want 4 mavic pro 2 drones. can you help me get my drones thank you.

LikelyAardvark154
Reason of review
not recieving my drones i purchased
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1495756 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.6

View Your Deal - Have not received merchandise money taken out of bank on 01/22/19

I ordered pillow cases from night pillow back in January of this year have not received as of 03/11/19 amount deducted from my bank acct was $34.98 on 01/22/19.

Please any help given is much appreciated my name is Lynn

210-887-5097.

RubberyWren
Order processing issue
Review #1490559 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mywishgoods - Bad customer service never received package

Jan 10 ordered a inflatable bed with frame paid with my Visa 64.20 and haven't received package call customer service with no success go to my order and it states no package is listed bad customer service I have sent several emails and no success no help.

Read

I did exactly the same thing. I ordered the bed on January 12, 2019 and it never arrived.

Could you give me the email address of customer service? Or the phone number? I can’t find out how to contact them.

I would appreciate any info you could give me on this company. Thanks in advance, Lorena Hall

SedateRaccoon158
Order processing issue
Review #1485061 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Shopify - Specifically Bambrina store

Order 2 lighters, was charged, never received them. I've been inquiring about it since I ordered...LAST AUGUST. This is *** ridiculous.

#1651958

Shopify is just an commerce platform for businesses that want to sell their products online. They are a HOST, and they do not sell lighters or any products.

You are pissed at the"lighter company", not Shopify. That's like getting mad at Verizon or AT&T because you don't like The Bachelor.

Order processing issue
Review #1481191 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1481191.
1.4

Shopify - Fraud

I ordered an electric cart and got a notification of payment .. they said 30 day delivery.. 32 days after not getting it i emailed them twice then went back to the website and it says it doesnt exist

ScientificRiverDolphin576

Same same $69 ripped off as well ordered in jan still waiting t I think BASTARDS have ripped us and many more........... I would like to get my money back but they have Disapeared What the *** is going on? 400 x 70= $280000 Add it up that's all that needed We must stop these BASTARDS

ExoticSriLankanElephant
Order processing issue
Review #1481154 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - False statement on purchase

My order was $8.54 with free shipping, I have the original, and you cheating pukes added $10.98 for shipping after my original invoice. You disgust me.

You just cost me $5. more than the local hardware store. I will never consider using your service again and will make a complaint to the BBB and any and all Facebook, twitter, etc.

accounts I can find to Rag on your predatory tactics. FU very much

AnxiousHimalayan
Pricing issue
Review #1470413 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.3

Other Company - Weight loss pills

I ordered the pills online in December and they were supposed to have arrived January 9th here it is February 11th and still nothing. I have a the receipt in an email showing that I paid for it and when it was supposed to come in. Now I get on the site and it is hard to find customer service or a phone number.

ConventionalHeron604
Order processing issue
Review #1469107 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Shopify - Fraudsters?

Ordered a horse scooter. Got an email saying my order was being processed, but haven’t received it after 2 months.

They don’t respond to email. Don’t buy from uiiu.

Read

Exact issue as above. Approaching 2 months and no response!

Who can we report this to? Surely there is a consumer watch dog out there that has some authority over these organisations that are not doing the right thing by the average person that works hard for their money only to be ripped off!

@Jodi

Just what do you want them to do? This is on you fools for being greedy and stupid.

You thought you were putting one over on someone "stupid enough to sell" a $249.00 for $39.99. Only a complete and utter moron would fall for such a scheme. Let me ask you a question if these people called you on the phone and suckered you into a stupid deal, would you harangue the phone company because you were stupid?

No....The best thing you can do is stop being stupid and contact your bank or Pay Pal if you want your money back. As you waited a couple months, something this hustlers like, your chances of getting your money back go down by the day.

Order processing issue
Review #1457228 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1457228.

Other Company - Product never received

Ordered heated gloves in Nov 2018 and it is now Jan 2019 and I still haven't received my product. I can't even find a website owned by them to try and follow up.

No one is answering the 1-800-400-0388 number either. Total loss = $48.94!

Order processing issue
Review #1455210 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1455210.

Other Company - Unhappy customer

Ordered a horse scooter from Uiiu on the 7th Dec 2018 for my granddaughter's birthday in Jan. Have not received anything but the money has been taken out of my account.

Sent inquiring email to Lynne at

uiiu Lynne RTabb68967 but no reply.

This is nothing more then outright theft.

Very unhappy.

Order processing issue
Review #1454882 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1454882.