Shyle Edlin writes his own internet reviews and accolades.He goes so far as to call himself "charming".

Talk about ROTFLMAO. That's rolling on the floor laughing my tail off ( in case this site censors the abbreviation. What kind of *** writes his own reviews??? Charming??

Oh my gosh folks. Someone pick me up off the floor. This so called divorce attorney is lower than a snakes belly and crawls like one. They should post Edlins photo in the dictionary under thieves and scam artists.

He has zero conscience and zero concern about anyone but himself.There is a place for people like Edlin and that elevator only goes down.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

The author of this posting is spot on. The most unethical attorney I have ever met. Absolutely a true statement.

How pathetic that these types are allowed to practice at all. Sad

Makes you want to re-consider law school if you have to associate with this guy.I'm in my 3rd year and so far, I've not seen anyone close to this guy.

Maybe that's how you get or maybe that's how poorly you were brought up.Regardless, these postings are extremely sad to see about the law profession.

Trust this poster and the dozens who are taking the time to comment.This Edlin guy is completely unethical.

He will ask for unearned and unbilled money at an arbitration hearing. COMPETELY unethical and against ALL rules.

He thinks the rules do not apply to him.

Lets only hope people read these earnest comments and run like *** from this POS.

Edlin is a complete scam artist and downright ***.

Redding, California, United States #1313271

READ THESE POSTS AMERICA.AND FIND AN HONEST ATTORNEY.

EDLIN WILL MILK HIS CLIENTS DRY.

A BAD BAD BAD PERSON.

KEEP POSTIMG YALL

San Diego, California, United States #1313270

Nothing funny at all about SHIEL EDLIN. An absolutely dispicable j a c k a s s.

How sad. Sheil Edlin posts his own "accolades". Actually not sad, it's funny as heck

Edlin screwed you?From the looks of this site, you may have it backward.

I'd say you and about 50 others are doing a bang up job of screwing him!Just saying.

Punk....Edlin. hahaaaaa