MobStub - Haven’t received item I paid for

You guys are a scam ! Where are my queen sheets I ordered

Sheet Set
Review #1494815 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Pepperfry - Bad service and cheating with customer

1.4

Fraud Company. Would urge people not to buy things from Pepperfry.

I brought a bedsheet and received damaged piece.

Same day, I had called customer care to request replacement.

Person had mentioned that I would receive email on which I'll will have to respond by clicking on some link.

I had received an email but I could see an link so replied on that email with required images (bedsheet).

In another two days, I received call to take feedback where I had mentioned that I haven't received any response on my email. Person mentioned that they will take this forward.

I was waiting for their response and when I had called them again to enquire about case, received very bad treatment from their customer care executive. He did not even trying to listen what I was talking instead he was blaming me that I did not uploaded images within 7 days and now it's my fault so product cannot be replaced.

This was a rude and mean treatment. I think, customer executive are trained to behave like this so they don't need to give any replacement and earn money by selling damaged items.

I could say that, this is absolutely cheating with customer where they don't even allow customer to put their point instead they start arguments with so many counter questions and mentioning their policy for return.

I don't understand this, is the policy applicable only for customers and they don't have any policy or ethics to accept their mistakes.

In their so called email, link was not present so can't they take that responsibility if they have missed to put the link which is mandatory for them.

I feel, they have intentionally did not provided the link so they can take stand point by not uploading images through link.

But here, basic point is what about link was not present and it has been notified that I had replied to their email( they did not mentioned at that point that I'm supposed to upload on link.

I'm highly disappointed with their customer executive service. I had kind similar experience when I had called for the first time but I thought person might have such a nature to speak but I can say now they are trained to behave in certain way and putting customers in pressure where customers end up without getting right service.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM PEPPERFRY!

Damaged or defective
Review #1473487 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Buyer Beware of Satin Boutique

We bought custom king sheets with all the special add-ons in lingerie satin. Paid well over $400 for the set with pillow cases.

We asked questions about the quality of the seams before buying. Three days after we started sleeping on the sheets the seams on the fitted sheet started pulling apart. We contacted the vendor, David, and he ask us to mail the fitted sheet back and he would get it repaired. A couple of weeks later the top sheet seems started splitting.

So basically it was 2 or 3 months and we never got the sheets back. David kept stalling stating he had to hire new sewers!!! He said the other sewers were bad. He kept this up and went for long periods of time...months without communicating.

Finally we contacted our credit card company and filed a dispute. We assume the credit card company contacted David at Satin Boutique and David ended up giving us about $260 credit about $50 less than the sheets cost us.

Satin Boutique is a true ripoff BUYER BEWARE!

Bad quality
Review #1432935 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1432935.

Sleepy Heads Furniture - Buyer beware

Buyer beware...Bought sheets from sleepyheads after ONE washing they are falling apart! I bought sheets here 3 years ago and they were very good quality.

These are horrible!!!! NOT worth $10. And they advertise on the pkg that they are $249. Haha.

I spoke to the mgr and he would only exchange, FOR THE SAME *** SHEETS whats the point??? Guess he really needs this single moms 60$ Im so disappointed as I had bought extras as gifts and I will end up donating them because no way will I give these to someone as a gift!

Melbourne, Florida
Bad quality
Review #1407627 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1407627.

Linens N Things - Product defected

I purchased a sheet set went to wash them and the fitted sheet is dry rotted.

Damaged or defective
Review #1402951 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sam Levitz Furniture - Dont buy the sheets or mattress protector

1.7

Sales person was directly asked if the sheet set he was trying to get me to buy was microfiber. He said no, it was cotton.

Of course when it arrived it was microfiber. I dodnt know i had to call someone within 48 hours to complain so now i am stick with *** sheets, awful mattress protector pillow and pillow cover that they charged me 100 dollars for. Currenly i have been sitting in the store for the last 30 min while they try to see what they can do for me.

Not happy and not going to buy more furniture from them. At least the sales guy who was up front helped me carry all this junk back to the customer service area

Tucson, Arizona
Not as described/ advertised
Review #1302762 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Montgomery Ward - Sheets

2.8

I was thrilled to get ore approved for credit. I always thought highly of this company.

My mother loved everuthing about them, but i think the quality of there merchandise has gone away. I bought 3 sets of sheets. 2 sets were 1000 thread count. Could not wait to get them....

did not take long to receive them, but to my surprise aftwr 1 wash rhey came apart at the seams and they looked so warn and thin. Well i sould say thinner than they were. I will never buy from them again. Bed bath and beyond.

I bought 600 count sheets from them and they are so much thicker and more durable.

They feel like new shwets after every wash! Good bye to montgomery ward!!

Bad quality
Review #1263544 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tophatter - Stole my money

I ordered 2 bath sheets and received TINY towels- for the bargain price of more than $17 each.... these towels are TINY- smaller than a hand towel. Beware.

Not as described/ advertised
Review #1134762 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1134762.

Woot - False advertising and customer service lies.

I ordered two sets of 500ct Egyptian Cotton sheets from woot.com back in may. I logged into woot using my Amazon Prime login and I am so glad I did.

When the sheets came, they were not only NOT egyptian cotton, they were not 500ct. They were literally like no sheets I'd ever seen, more like cheesecloth than bed sheets. I initiated a return, and at that time realized there was an old, expired email associated with my woot account that woot defaulted to instead of my Amazon Prime account login email. I thought that would be easy enough to clear up, because I logged in with my Prime account, used my credit card and billing/shipping info, etc.

I emailed woot about this, and was able to get a call back from them, and a customer service agent sent me an email with an RMA# and a UPS tracking number to my personal email address, since their system automatically wanted to send the return info to the expired email address. She assured me I could just print out this email and give it to UPS and they would be able to generate a label. So I took this junk to UPS, and lo and behold the information listed in the email did not provide adequate information for UPS to generate a label. So now I come home and email woot, asking for someone to call me or email me as to what I should do not.

Not only did someone not call me, but for every email I sent, I would just get the same email back. "We can only initiate a return if it comes from the buyers email associated with the woot account." I would write them back, explaining that I used my Amazon Prime login to make the purchase, but woot was defaulting to an old email address that was no longer in existence, and the return should go to my email address associate with my Amazon Prime account, as that's what I used to log in to place the order. No mater what I wrote, they just sent back the same response over and over. So I was NOT going to get my money back according to woot.

As woot is an affiliate of Amazon, when you log in with your Prime account, you are covered by Amazon's A-Z guarantee, which means that if for some reason you have an issue with woot.com in regard to something like a return, Amazon will intervene on your behalf to resolve the issue, and if they can't, or woot is unresponsive, they will honor that return and refund your money. This was essential in my case, because even after Amazon initiated contact with woot to contact me regarding this, woot did not respond. Amazon is initiating one more escalation to try to get woot to respond, and if they don't, Amazon will be refunding me. If it wasn't for me logging on with my Amazon Prime login, I would not have been able to complete my return through woot.

I probably would have had to file a fraud claim with my credit card company and waited even longer for my refund.

So PLEASE, for your OWN SAKE, if you have an Amazon Prime account, log in with it to place an order and don't create a separate woot account to place your order. You might need that Amazon A-Z guarantee.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1064789 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1064789.

Other Company Products and Services Reviews

Top Rated Products in Sheet Sets Category

Precious Bedding - Not what I ordered

What I received was not the sheet set I ordered. What I received was a cheat, rough set of sheets with additional pillow cases made out of a completely different blended fabric, not the single-ply Egyptian cotton quality I had ordered, and willing to pay that much for.

Tried to request a return authorization from the company through the website. No response. Sent an email requesting the same. No answer.

Two phone numbers on the website, one phone and one FAX, however both answered by FAX machines. Sent my FAX request in writing to BOTH numbers asking to return this wrong set and get the actual one I ordered sent .

No response. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

Sheet Set
Cons
Sent wrong lower quality items and did not respond to complaint
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1046808 is a subjective opinion of poster.