Beauty Brands - Terible customer service

WOW Worst customer service ever!! I will be sure and never order from you again and make sure all my friends also know how bad you are.

1. The only reason I purchased from you is because you had a "liter" sale, otherwise your products are way too expensive, and I can't afford them!! 2. I only wanted the liter size 3.

Why would I pay $21.99 for 10 oz, when the liter was $19.99?? 4. I can't return it to a store, because there is no store here, that is why I ordered it online!! 5.

Why would I pay $12 to ship it back to get a $21 credit? 6. Since you don't offer exchanges, I would have to pay the shipping on the replacement item also!! 7.The reason I ordered so many items is because of the free shipping!!

Here is what you should have done: 1. We are sorry, please let us make it right for you our customer 2. We will send you a return label so you can ship it back to us. 3.

We will ship you the right item at no cost, since it was cheaper, and pay for the shipping 4. We want you to be happy, and buy from us again because we value you as a customer Check our any of the major online sites, like Amazon, and see how they handle returns.

Maybe you can learn from them. Please feel free to share with your supervisor!!

Read

They treated me like crap too! So rude.

I’d placed an order two weeks ago. Tried to check on it twice. Now they tell me it’s too late for help with my order.

Supervisor is more rude then first rep. No wonder their stock value drops.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1180416 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1180416.

iHerb - Deceitful uncaring company

I ordered based on a search detailing the shampoo’s name and “uk” as location. IHerb came back as uk, prices in pounds, no foreign return address in t&c, and no mention of customs through the check out.

I was surprised I was then asked to pay more. Customer services are useless.

Had it sent back to the seller. I have no desire to do business with cons.

Inged_2018
Order processing issue
Review #1171600 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Loxa Beauty - They sent shampoo improperly packaged and exposed!

Customer service won't even respond. I've sent 3 emails.

No response. Complete fraud this company!!

Bad quality
Review #1072561 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1072561.
1.8
1.9K views

Lazada Philippines - Fake Aveeno

Update by user Jun 13, 2017

Lazasa really sucks. Request for return/refund was disapproved. This only means that they are really into selling FAKE ITEMS!

Update by user Jun 12, 2017

I was able to return items to Lazada via LBC last June 9,2017 and LBC status indicated as "forwarded to lazada warehouse" from SCS returns as of June 11,2017. I just hope the process of refund will not be that long.

Original review posted by user Jun 07, 2017

Bought Aveeno from Lazada via SAUVE at 1,099 for 2 bottles last May 29,2017. I received the items last June 2,2017 and was able to open the packge just now as my baby was sick for 4 days and he this is the only time that he will take a bath.

When I saw the packaging, the whole bottle was covered with plastic and there was no foil seal on the cap. The price of the Aveenos I bought at Lazada was competitive as Aveeno was sold at S&R at 1300.00 for 2 bottles that's why I have no doubt that they are selling fake products. These are baby products! Babies will be using them!

So why sell fakes that may contain harmful ingredients! I tried searching for the seller but no to avail.

Read

Yes it's fake..I bought also aveeno at lazada via sauve..2bottles for only 1,099 pesos.. I received the items last June 7, 2017.. it's no seal on the cap and the scents is like perfume, it's not that smell of original aveeno, but we still tried it, then my baby got rashes on her face and neck..and my face so irritated and rashes all over my face until now..so I decided to return it yesterday to refund my money..plz lazada don't sell fake products it's so harmful on babies delicate skin..

lady_bratinella18
@Psyche

Hi! I tried searching the shop but I cannot see it anymore.

I want to post my feedback so as to warn other buyer NOT to buy from that seller. I even saw the products given to me in shopee and it was sold for P150 only. Imagine how the seller can do that just for MONEY!

Putting the health of our babies at risk with the harmful chemicals present on fake items. SMH!

lady_bratinella18
Bad quality
Review #1057493 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.7

Kmart - Refused return

I tried to return items bought by my daughter that was visiting from OKLAHOMA. She has 3 small children very busy, receipt was discarded with bags in trash.

Tried to return 2 items that she purchased, shampoo and conditioner, valued at 5.99@. My intention was to get store credit , which WALMART!!!! does, and spend it as soon as I got the store credit card. Your customer service person and manager said, ABSOLUTELY not, explaining store policy.

I clarified why there was no receipt, still an emphatic NOOOO. Well, I will drive the extra 5 miles and shop at WALMART exclusively, and you will loose more than 12.00 REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY BAD CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND POOOOOR SERVICE.

Read

Here's a tip for you: if you're a shop your way member, Kmart will email you a copy of your receipt upon request. If she did that, you could just have her email you a copy of the receipt and you could get the refund done that way. They will except the receipts, I assure you

@Anonymous

I appreciate your input.

You understand the root issue, which is poor customer service.

It is a pleasure to communicate with someone that has class and great communication skills.

Youaredumb
#1320519

You can only blame your daughter for being irresponsible and lose her receipt. You did not raise her right if you are making excuses for her.

Do you really think that your daughter is special because she has three children? Maybe someone should take your daughter's children from her and put them in a foster home, Who knows one day she may forget to feed them.

@Youaredumb

This sight is for customer service issues, not people bashing.

You should see an anger management counselor instead of using this arena to spew your venom.

New York, New York, United States #1318104

NewsFlash - Nobody cares that your daughter is busy with 3 kids she chose to have and can't keep track of receipts. Such a fuss over $6 worth of hair products ? Grow up !

@Anonymous

obviously you have other personality and anger issues. You seem to enjoy bashing people you don't know.

The point of this sight is customer service issues, not people bashing. How the receipt was lost is incidental.

There are good counselors that can help you resolve your hostility.

So YOU seem to think that because one store does something that EVERY store should do it. A receipt is PROOF that you did purchase the item either at THAT store or THAT company.

If YOU cant be bothered to keep that receipt then DONT BOTHER trying to take it back!!! Thats a YOU problem and NO wally world DOESNT do that all the time. ONLY on items they are sure wally world sells!!!

PLEASE do the world a favor and keep your cheapness AT walmart. YOU deserve what YOU get at walmart.

View more comments
samsofia5757
I liked
Store
I didn’t like
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1036436 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.7

Shampoo Review

I ordered the coloring mouse shampoo, after I received it I tried to use it & it came out in liquid formed & it barely came out. So I opened the other bottle hoping at lease one of them wkd. Nope !!!

CanDfreak
Bad quality
Review #1012913 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tradesy - Beware of the closets

In the backs of some of the "sellers" "closets" I have found, for sale, half used tubs of sea salt scrub, shampoos, perfumes, cosmetics, etc. They are right there to see!

Tradesy promises/promotes that they will "clean up" each photo you send (of a half used sea salt jug?) before posting the photo, so Tradesy KNOWS of this unsanitary practice. EWWW. I found them late at night when I could not sleep for some reason (usually I am a championship sleeper) and there, in the backs of two sellers' closets, I found these things for sale.

I did not BUY them, but they were there for sale, for certain. Now that I've written this, they'll get hip to the illegal practice and rip the icky products, so even if you have time to look, only try one.

lazy.acres
Wolf Point, Montana, United States #1177459

That's how they make their money, they will never get "Hip" to it. They will just continue to make a living while ripping people off.

Damaged or defective
Review #846806 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer846806.