100% full

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY CHINESE SHAR PEI FROM MEMPHIS TENNESSEE is a total Scam & Ripoff!!!

GEORGE DOYLE & TABITHA WEBB DOYLE have been using the same pictures of Shar-Peis for 3 years just changing the birth dates and prices.

The dog you see in the ads are not what you will get if you get one at all. A woman last week drove 6 hours to meet him from Mississippi and the puppy he brought had a broken tail, stunk like it was living in its own ***, scabs on it, sickly she did not buy it. He is now using another ALIAS .... CLARK JONES but it is him.

PUPPYFIND refuses to do anything and lets him just keep ripping off people every day. If anyone puts a complaint about him on PUPPYFIND he takes it down within hours. Eventually he will get caught. Everything in his ads is a lie, he has not been breeding for 33 years, does not have Champions etc., This is the 12th kennel name in the past year and half.

He will not tell you who the parents are, only answers phone calls. They are selling Shar-Pei, Doxies & Dobermans. This *** & his wife have to be stopped! DO NOT BUY FROM SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY - MEMPHIS TENNESSEE.

The picture below of the puppy on the left Panama was what the buyer thought she was getting - the actual puppy was on the right was what she got - they don't even look alike. She took the poor puppy who had a broken tail, intestional problems,worms, mange and ultimately he did not survive. You can read more on this Scam under 'BACKYARD BREEDERS - NATIONAL EXAMINER" it tells the whole story. You will see the picture of George Doyle here as well - he is now using an Alias Clark Jones as of last week.

ALL OF THE REVIEWS ON PUPPY FIND ARE POSTED BY GEORGE HIMSELF AND ARE ALL 100% FAKE! IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT IS!

He has been banned by the AKC as well.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS THEY HAVE BEEN RUNNING THIS SCAM UNDER 12 DIFFERENT KENNEL NAMES FOR 3 YEARS ON PUPPYFIND..

I didn't like: Being ripped off.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

And this is why you do not buy dogs over the internet.