New York, New York

Stay away from Rachel Jonat who claims to be a SEO professional from Singapore and who claims to represent an offshore digital agency. She is a SCAM ARTIST.

I created content for her and she refused to make payment. That simple. She also did not provide complete requirements for the project and used that as a pretext for non-payment.

She operates under a fake name and fake social accounts. If you're a publisher, DON'T DO BUSINESS with this fraud. She will email you about link-building projects but you won't get paid.

This is the email she uses: racheljnt@gmail.com

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+RachelJonatRachel-Jonat

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/racheljonat

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Other Company - 1223 Mississippi Avenue - Renters Beware! Other Company "Trae Meyr, a lawyer at Thompson Hine, rented us the house at 1223 Mississippi Avenue in St. Louis a little over two months ago. We currently have a three (3)..." Read more Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more Aarons - Horrible absolutely unprofessional Aarons " I am highly disappointed and upset by how extremely unprofessional this company has been to me! I am paying for services that don't work and they refuse to fix..." Read more