Company sent an unlicensed plumber. He misconnected a fitting causing a major leak at our vacation home.

Over $10,000 damage and a ruined vacation! I am now fighting for my deductible. I have never had an insurance claim and am really upset. They are totally uncooperative, will not provide any information about him, will not provide copies of whatever he sent to prove that he was licensed and was not even willing to provide contact information for their AHS attorney!

This is a miserable company. They make one error after another. I have nevr had a god experience with them. I would highly suggest nevr using their services.

Customer service is not in their vocabulary, and is substituted for pay u, pay us, let us take your money and do nothing for it. We need aclass action lawsuit!

Comments

Salter Path, North Carolina, United States #248920

was it roto rooter....theres actually a class action case that was settled over unlicensed plumbers in Illinois

Salter Path, North Carolina, United States #248919