Very unhappy, your company just ruined my first and only grand daughters Christmas. Parts missing in shipment, called customer service and was guaranteed to receive parts in time for holiday.

Will never use this company again and will tell all my friends and family not to. And thanks to supervisor Keesha P. she did not help and were not a nice person I hope you have a crappy holiday just like me Thanks , I hope your grand kids have a crappy holiday!you could have replaced this item before the holiday instead of blowing us off. we have spent alot of money, and ordered alot of items from your company,this is very discouraging.

You have lost our business.

Shawn and melodee lund.

Review about: Customer Care.

Comments

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48803

Oh real mature. :( If this is your attitude I wonder what you are teaching your grandchildren.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48802

I think the grandmother asked the granddaughter to write this. No grandparent would wish that other people's grandchildren had a bad Christmas when the grandchildren did nothing to them.

Any loving grandparent would not wish another child to have a terrible Christmas just because their grandparents messed up. No the spelling/grammar and attitude of this letter tells me that the granddaughter wrote it. The grandparents could have at least checked the letter out before their little girl made such rude comments. This over privlaged girl needs to learn not to be such a selfish brat.

I can't believe anyone over that age of ten would have the attitude, I am not happy so I hope others are not happy. Also this grandaughter and perhaps the whole family needs to learn the true meaning of Christmas. Which is spending time with your family instead of getting Christmas. It is close to the holidays and one sad thing is that people are claiming they had their Christmas ruined because of something silly when there are people starving in the world, when people's relatives are fighting in Iraq during the Christmas Holidays.

Shame on you little girl for writing such a letter. Shame on you grandparents for allowing this little girl to write a letter instead of teaching her true values.

Shame on you grandparents for teaching your first and only Grandchild fake values and not teaching her how to be a good citizen. Had this letter been written more mature I would have felt like writing helpful comments, since this letter is itself is childish I have no sympathy for you.

Hopefully the granddaughter has a good Christmas despite what values she is being taught.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48801

If your granddaugher's Christmas was ruined just because she did not get a particular toy or whatever you were sending her than your child is raising a spoiled brat, which I am not surprised since you are a spoiled brat yourself and raised your son/daughter that way.