Sep 08, 2010 at 8:36 AM The seller has responded to your case with other solution.

Seller's message:

"I don't like what you said. I am offering this, we issue you refund half and you adjust the feedback. After that I will send the half. Okie?"

Sep 08, 2010 at 7:41 AM You have responded to the seller.

Your message to the seller:

"you have the item you singed for it and I am going to call ebay on the phone right now and tell them thay can look at the usps.com and see you got it and I am going to call paypal also and post every where not to buy from you have stolen my money it this point and I will not sit still and play this game with you I said I woul chang the feed back as soon as I get my money and not be for and if I have to have it pulled I will not chang it at that point and I will post every place I can on the inter net "

Sep 08, 2010 at 7:22 AM The seller has responded to your case with other solution.

Seller's message:

"Tim, this is the last message we communicate. Do you know the issue here isn't about the item. It is about the feedback. That's all I asked for and you will be having refund even we don't have the item."

Sep 08, 2010 at 7:12 AM You have responded to the seller.

Your message to the seller:

"no pepole like you are the ones that dont do what thay say I looked at your feed back and seen a couple saying no refound so it going to be up to ebay and pay pal thay will get my money from you. I have done what was asked of me to retun the memory and give an tracking # witch I have done and even proved you got the item it was singed for and now all I want is my money and I will have to go to ebay and paypal and get them to pull my money back "

Sep 08, 2010 at 6:13 AM The seller has responded to your case with other solution.

Seller's message:

"Sorry, people like you we don't really trust. I will leave the choice to you."

Sep 08, 2010 at 6:01 AM You have responded to the seller.

Your message to the seller:

"I will chang the feed back after I get my money"

Sep 08, 2010 at 5:59 AM The seller has responded to your case with other solution.

Seller's message:

"We would love to, but would you please to change the feedback?"

Sep 08, 2010 at 5:29 AM You have responded to the seller.

Your message to the seller:

"you have the memroy so new give me my money!!"

Sep 07, 2010 at 9:51 PM The seller has responded to your case with other solution.

Seller's message:

"Hi Tim, May I know if you can adjust the feedback for us? Dee Cheung"

Sep 07, 2010 at 9:40 PM You have responded to the seller.

Your message to the seller:

"I WANT MY MONEY NOW THAT YOU GOT THE MEMORY NO REASON NOT TO GIVE ME MY MONEY "

Sep 07, 2010 at 8:57 PM The seller has agreed to issue a full refund of $18.99 when you return the item.

Refund information:

A full refund of $18.99 will be issued through PayPal once the item is delivered.

Seller's return address:

LinChuk Man

Room 2827, 27/F, Po Tin Estate, Block 6

Tuen Mun

Hong Kong Hong Kong 00000

Hong Kong

Sep 07, 2010 at 7:12 PM You have responded to the seller.

Your message to the seller:

"i want my money back dont ship out a notherone I dont want to deal with you you said you would refund and that is what I need now "

Sep 07, 2010 at 6:13 PM You have responded to the seller.

Your message to the seller:

"this is not right and is why you sent it to my email in sted of though ebay a copy of the email : Regarding eBay purchase Tuesday, September 7, 2010 8:28 PM From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "Dee Cheung" Add sender to Contacts To: tcossey2000@yahoo.com Hi Tim, I believe you always believe you're right and others are wrong. Yeah you did what you did to mail back and we suppose to refund the money to you. Seems like you don't give 1% of concerns to us and think about what's going on here. Again, "What makes us not to collect the mail?" I am upset that you left negative feedback before everything and looks like you don't want to work this out. You see that now I request on ebay that "You need to return it to us and receive full refund". There are 3 things you can do to receive refund. 1. Go to Oakland's post office to pick up. 2. Get yourself another 8GB Micro SD and mail to Hong Kong. 3. Change the feedback"

Sep 07, 2010 at 5:57 PM You've provided tracking information.Once your item is delivered, the seller will issue you a refund within 3 days.

Your note:

"i sent this card back to you see below Label/Receipt Number: 7010 0780 0001 2757 6513 Class: First-Class Mail? Service(s): Certified Mail? Status: Notice Left We attempted to deliver your item at 12:03 pm on September 02, 2010 in OAKLAND, CA 94610 and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice, go to www.usps.com/redelivery, or call 800-ASK-USPS to arrange for redelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. "

Sep 07, 2010 at 5:17 PM The seller has agreed to issue a full refund of $18.99 when you return the item.

Refund information:

Seller's return address:

LinChuk Man

Room 2827, 27/F, Po Tin Estate, Block 6

Tuen Mun

Hong Kong Hong Kong 00000

Hong Kong

Seller's Return Instructions:

"Thank you for your cooperation."

Sep 07, 2010 at 12:07 PM You have responded to the seller.

Your message to the seller:

"I do all my ebay though ebay so the message you want an ancer to is : Hi there, Thanks for your message again. Did you mean we mean not to receive the mail from the postman? I see that on the USPS site that the mail was trying to delivery on Sep 2 and you didn't even give us a day to go to the post office to check? I also think this is not the way we deserve the negative feedback. I mean again, it's okie we refund in full to you. However, I want to ask if you can adjust the feedback for us. Regards, Dee well i have had to wait all weeked and you still are wearing about you and not me the buyer the only thing that i want is a refound anything else depends on how lone you grage this out the longer the worst the feed back as feedback has nothing to do with the item/memory does not work and that is what it inportent too me I ordered bacause i wanted it from the usa not though someone in the usa this is why it took soo long to get to me and now haveing truble geting my refound!!!"

Sep 07, 2010 at 8:18 AM The seller has responded to your case with other solution.

Seller's message:

"Hi Tim, Maybe you didn't get it and I sent again to your yahoo mailbox. Please response after you read it. Regards, Dee Cheung"

Sep 07, 2010 at 5:44 AM You have responded to the seller.

"what message is that "

Sep 06, 2010 at 7:12 PM The seller has responded to your case with other solution.

Seller's message:

"Hi Tim, Have you got my message yet?"

Sep 04, 2010 at 6:37 AM eBay Customer Support has opened a case for you.The seller has 7 days to respond.

Details you provided:

The item doesn't match the seller's description.

You have tried contacting the seller

You paid on Aug 01, 2010

You contacted the seller through eBay Messages

The seller has responded to you

The seller isn't working with you to solve the problem

You entered the phone number 585-458-4605

We can share your phone number with the seller.

The buyer said the item is unusable

Additional information:

"the memory will not work i sent it back the memory it is siting at the post office and all i get is i will check sonds like a stall to pass the 45 days to put in a clame and i am not haveing that so here we are gess i need my money back Label/Receipt Number: 7010 0780 0001 2757 6513 Class: First-Class Mail? Service(s): Certified Mail? Status: Notice Left from the post office: We attempted to deliver your item at 12:03 pm on September 02, 2010 in OAKLAND, CA 94610 and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice, go to www.usps.com/redelivery, or call 800-ASK-USPS to arrange for redelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

You wanted: