Letgo - I'm buy a camera

Buy a camera, to protect my house so Seǹor Steve Duncan didn't give me the wires, the seǹor Duncan never gave me the wires for the connection

UntimelyAnt
Security System
Review #1294000 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

IEP Guardian Security - Worst service over and over i've ever in 60 years had

Used Todd Jackson's IEP Secuity which is Guardian locally here in Shawnee Ok. 74801 .

Every since I have had my security system installed ( complete alarm system, windows , doors , motion sensors , dvr and 12 cameras ) I have had nothing but trouble with all of it . Had to have dvr replaced three times , 6 cameras have gone out totally . two motion sensors have been riplaced along with our main security code box inside . I feel as if Todd uses used or very cheap equipment .

But we sure didn't pay cheap prices for all we have had done .

Todd is always nice when you can get a hold of him that is ! W where using Guardians alarm service for over a year but after all our trouble with the equipment my wife and I refused to use any service through IEP Security ( Guardian ) Would NOT recommend His business to ANYONE

GuardianCares

Hello,We are sorry for the confusion but you are attempting to review IEP Guardian Security, not Guardian Protection Services Inc. We are located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and are not affiliated with IEP in any form.

pperfect1953
Awful
Bad quality
Review #1194840 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.3

V3 Security

My family and I bought a house in Sacramento and a v3 sales rep named Brock sold us on free equipment to advertise in the new neighborhood. Cheap monthly and free cameras so we took it.

We were told we were signing a one year contract. Apparently it's a 5 year contract. Two weeks later my work truck was stolen from the front of my house. The cameras did not record one second of it.

I almost wish I didn't have the cameras because telling your company that their truck was stolen along with 4 thousand dollars worth of tools looks extremely shady when you were just bragging about these sweet cameras you just had installed that didn't record a thing. We called to complain so they gave us another camera for no charge. Hoping that since the first three cameras didn't work maybe the fourth would. They work great in live mode.

If you have time to stare at your phone all day and take a screen shot of the thief I would highly recommend using v3. Or if you're looking to record hours of some amazing up close fog then this is the company for you. Two days after my company kindly bought me a new work truck and filled it with more tools, the thieves were back. The camera that looks over the driveway recorded a man attempting to open the doors of my truck and search the bed.

I thought to myself "Finally! We caught them!". The same camera showed the man frustrated and walk to my front door. It is unclear what the purpose of going to my door was, because the camera stopped recording and the doorbell camera (which would've given me a clear shot of the thief's face) decided that it was taking the night off.

I can only assume that my dogs deterred a home invasion that night. Trying to get the cameras to work correctly was becoming a headache and for twenty dollars a month for the apparent 5 years, I can buy my own cameras from Costco. We called and asked to have our contract cancelled due to the lack of performance since an entire vehicle was taken from my house without a trace. The customer service woman, Sarah, understood our frustration and said that we could cancel our contract but we would have to buy the cameras outright lol.

They wanted me to purchase from them the equipment that was the reason for my cancellation. Over $800 dollars for cameras that work sometimes. Horrible deal. Sarah told my wife that we could not cancel free of charge because we did not notify them of the issues that we have been having immediately.

I have the emails sent to v3 expressing our concerns and their replies which would have to prove that they were informed of every issue we've had within 24 hours of the issue. I plan on sharing my story with every site that google will lead me to where I can review this company. IF you do still decide to use v3 for your security needs, I highly recommend requesting Nick for your install. We try to deal mainly with Nick because he seems to be the only fair and honest employee that they've hired.

So honest and fair that I would like to help him start his own security company but I cannot at the moment because I will be out almost $900 here shortly for defective equipment.

You win some you lose some. Make good choices.

jordanatalig_64
Bad quality
Review #1190068 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.3

Protection One - God forbid you need to move during the time you have service.

So I have had service for a year, signed a 36 month agreement when I started. We are moving to another location only to have to sign a new agreement, this time for 42 months...

They are stating it is because of new equipment that is being used and the equipment is at a discount... BULL! All I can say is, don't ever move while having the service, they will find a way to screw you out of more money.

They are not a reasonable company, guess this is what happens when you merge with ADT. Protection one was customer friendly, now they suck horribly and would not recommend to anyone.

tsoltow
I liked
Ease of service
Unexplained extra fees
Not as described
Loss
Preferred solution
Back contract down to original contract completion date.
Review #1164590 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Vivint - Disgraceful customer service

It took me two days to contact the company some for someone to answer the phone at customer service. The equipment completely defective and the closest appointment that they could possibly get me was a week and a half later that means no smoke detectors no carbon monoxide detectors no security camera or alarm system for any doors or Windows working yet the earliest appointment is a week and a half later then they wanted me to have to take time off of work because they only had early appointments available.

Could not accommodate any date or time change.

It seems when you want to add new equipment into your home which will cost additional monies you can get a technician to your home however when they have to come and fix the defective equipment it takes a longer period of time to be able to schedule a technician due to distance time cost and every other excuse that the supervisor gave me. I would not recommend this company as a lifeline for ensuring that your family is safe.

Damaged or defective
Review #1111779 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1111779.
1.3

CCTV Security Pros - Bad camera

5 day old camera wanted me to send in to check out. They should of sent me a new one.

Bad business practice. We're talking about security here. By giving up one of my cameras one zone would be down. Does that make any sense?

Hey Mr. President we won't have any security on the west wing because a camera went down and we have to send it back and WAIT! That would never go over. So why should anyone have to wait and have a zone down when we are talking about security??

Bad company! Where's the 30 day money back no questions asked guarantee?

Read

anybody that has a cctv security system knows that cameras go out from time to time. some are still in warranty & others are not....the easy solution is to buy a couple of extra cameras for when this happens & then you don't have to worry about having a camera not working...in expensive solution to an all to common problem, remember that these products are all produced by the same country that we all love to hate!!

This is not accurate. If a camera arrives defective within 30 days of purchase it is our policy to send an advance replacement with prepaid label to return the bad camera. I suggest that you give us a call at 888-653-2288 x4.

Andrew

bbbbbbttttttttffddfg-._12
Poor equipment
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Stop screwing the public
Review #1087271 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Protection One - Stay Away/Highly Disappointed

Company very dishonest . Sales Rep.

promises you one monthly price, but your bill is another price because it states different on contract. Customer Svc. Can't do anything about it unless Sales Rep. verifies ...u think u will b able to get hold of him, not a chance; stuck!!

Cust. Svc. Tell you one thing and Cancellation tries to suck u back in another 5 years as if they are doing u a favor.

There is no consistency and integrity among them. It's all about the coins!!

Cilw02
Problems with payment
Review #1084604 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Protect America - No service but still being charged

Aug 2016 my house flooded. It is no longer livable as it is stripped to the brick.

We are both retired and on a fixed income. When we approached the co. to cancel service bc there are no walls much less a security system and we are living in another state with a relative. They refused to cancel service and have been taking the payment for a year now.

Every other company I dealt with gave us extenuating services and did not force us to pay for services we could not use. They then forced us to buy out our services at 50% cost for something we could not use and did not have and could not afford.

Do not use this service. They are not reasonable and couldn't care less about an area in a national disaster affecting tens of thousands of people.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1076888 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1076888.

AlarmMonitoringServices Com - Do not use this company

This company is scam. After I signed online.

I wasn't confortable with the fact I had to install the equipment my self. Therefore, I called within 2 hours to cancel the service. To make it short I had to go though a painful cancellation process and they still disn't return my money. I received an email indicating that they will retain $100, a 25% fee of the equipment value.

It was never sent! Additionally they will retain the central station activation fee.

It was never activated! Just do not use their services.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1076186 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1076186.
3.6

Walmart - Third Party Vendor Nightmare

I ordered a security recording system through Walmart. There was minimal information about this product, I did think it was strange that it was being shipped from Fashion Talent Limited Co.

The product has no manufacturer/brand information. The instructions are 2 paragraphs long, no warranty. I've been trying to return it since June 8th. I looked this company up, lots of similar complaints from customers.

D rating with the Better Business Bureau. ........ From Walmart!! I feel like I've been caught up in some back alley deal.

I've emailed this vendor about shipping this back for a refund. They wait a few days before replying.

Apologizing and asking questions. The previous email was a request for a photo of the product, "maybe their shipping department sent the wrong item " Today is July 3rd, way too long!!

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1069318 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1069318.