BAD public housing apartments

Ping yuen property manager Juana p. at bad apartment public housing Ping Yuen hires lazy sleepy immigrant armed security guards who sit on their *** in their cars at all day long and get fat.

they be sleeping all the times. Knocked on their office door. They had lights off, during the daytime and one was seen wearing a black sleeping mask. WTH??

This is our security??

Where are they?? Never around when you need them. Only construction security is around, but what about our armed guys??. Dangerous for us apartment residents.

Juana do your job! And tell them to GIT to work!

Poor customer service
Review #1403319 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1403319.

Shoprite - Sebokeng plaza poor customer service and very rude

shoprite of sebokeng plaza at vaal security fighting and swearing at customer's and no supervisor or manager want to hear the side of the story i will never ever shop at shoprite i hate it

ThreateningFerret
Poor customer service
Review #1249887 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Disrespectful

This incident happened around 10 pm at the platform apartments around 10pm. I Walked out my apartment to smoke outside.

I totally forgot all about my card to get back in the building. I seen the security guy walking up and I asked if he could let me in. He lets me in. Knowing I needed my card to get on the elevator and the stairs I just sat at the lobby until my girlfriend comes home after a day out.

The security then comes around saying I thought you stay here. I said I do but I don’t have my card. If he didn’t trust me he should have never let me in. Then he told me to get out.

No I’m not getting out my own place then threatens to call he cops. Sure.

Call the police. You’re wasting your time.I understand he’s doing his job but to get disrespectful is another thing.

FuzzyFlounder
Poor customer service
Review #1238475 is a subjective opinion of poster.