Walmart - Rude interrupting Guards

This clueless guard here at 6000 Coit Rd Plano, TX Walmart I was unfortunate to have to be forced to meet needs to go to some sort of People Skills intervention. On the Way in Walmart I was met with Him and a female worker at the front entrance.

That I could witness from the parking lot both of them. This Alpha Male, muscle bound guard was standing in overly erect posture facing female up in the air 4 feet on a contraption to move around the store to walk up it's stars to reach top shelves I assume. It was dead center store front. Both her and him.

She was provocatively seated on top platform looking down I assume for attention of alpha male muscle man. Which she had attention. Walked in fine. No problem,s.

Looked in housewares and this inadequately stocked store did not have the selection I Know is at other Walmart's so I took cart to front and left it there. and was walking out. Giving absolutely Zero attention to aphie. And here it is.

All tone and the way I perceive this. The guard insist to get my attention and eyes and Loudly proclaims. "SIR! Are You OK??" His authoritative and investigated tone of voice of a Police state question.

Got my Attention. I merely replied YES! And it seemed to not be the reply this Authoritarian was seeking or the respect I do believe hie deems He deserves because of his Stature. And his time invested Standing in what I presume is his idea of Alpha male security guard stance Policy he may have or is introducing himself as the Greatest security guard of all time.

That is it. That is my whole complaint. His attitude toward paying customers where we come and have opportunity to witness HIM, exclusively. He is the main draw for this store.

Purchasing goods is 2nd. It is controlled by Muscle bound alpha male Security guard extraordinaire. Chick digs him. I do not.

Am I just jealous? Maybe. Wish I was as healthy as him. I am Not.

My health and body is a joke. I have a disease that is degenerating my Bones. This guy could literally break my back bones in two. Easily and I certain \.

Deep down if he did. He would be a little proud. How Strong he is. It is after the center of his life and world .

To dominate the people he come in contact with. After all he waste about 4 hours a day on his body every day it looks like and I predict.

So he wants his rewards beside his Security guard Low pay I ascertain.

I do not like this 6'6" 300lbs muscle bound authoritarian seeking to inject his dominance towards me when we have No reason to be talking as I am leaving. Other than his attention seeking needs of having all eyes in his kingdom on him to receive his rewards for all the hours wasted on his sculpting his physique.

This post just goes to show you what happens when states cut back on the spending for mental health.

@Anonymous

I agree with you. My homestate of Louisiana is rated the worst in the nation in mental health care.

Occasionally we switch places with Mississippi as being the worst. Also in nearly every other category Louisiana is rated the worst most of the time! I think that it is a disgrace that Louisiana, with such a World Class city as New Orleans doesn't beat Mississippi everytime. I mean, you've gotta be pretty bad off to rate worse than Mississippi.

Yes, Louisiana has more people receiving SSI "Crazy Money" checks per capita than any other state in America. Must be the Blazing Hot Humid Weather. It Makes People Crazy. Lake Providence, Louisiana was even featured in Reader's Digest in a story called "Crazy Money" about how over 200 people in Lake Providence were found to be pretending to be mentally ill so that they could receive "Crazy Money", as they called it.

It said parents were coaching their children on how to act so that they could get a check. And that some families had father, mother and all the children receiving SSI "Crazy Money" They said that they pretended to be crazy because there were no jobs in the area, and that it was more money than getting welfare.

Lake Providence is located in the poorest parish in the state near where Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi meet. These people didn't need funding for mental health care, they just needed decent paying jobs.

They should have a security guard like the midget man that works at Fred's Super Dollar. If someone tries to steal something he just wraps his body around there leg to slow them down until someone else can assist in stopping them.

ErraticSaurian517

Just exactly what is your compliant here? That the Security Guard is much larger than you and women pay attention to him? You should discuss your feelings of being inadequate and jealousy with a therapist.

@ErraticSaurian517

I have No idea What this complaint is about. No retailer is a therapist.

AveragePrawn
@ErraticSaurian517

No Dummies. He attitude toward customers.

He acts like a cop. He acts with way to much control. The woman, I repeat, had a 6 foot tall Stairs pushed up to the front of the building at the main entrance. And she was practically laying down up there but in a sitting position.

Squirming around like a cat in Heat. You would not find that ODD? You, Snowflake, would have it posted on all media. And probably be a Star!.

I,. As, I told. Walked by with no problem. Anonymous ID???

It would not surprise me if YOU were the lady up the stairs. The woman in heat was instigator there. The guard was merely standing post in a good honorable fashion as he should. Good job there for the man.

The woman. WHAT was her reasoning g for pushing that contraption up to the front entrance of the building. May be a legitimate reason? I don no!

My beef with him is and was his tone. He is a security guard. No a sultan. And maybe you two should get out and live a little so can understand better.

Me think me see two pipples that sit behind a PC and looks to hate on people and make American worse again. Take your ineffectual hatred to someone you can penetrate , My dears.......

@AveragePrawn

What the heck???? *scratching my head in confusion*

Huh? What?

View more comments (7)
Northeast Dallas, Texas
Tags
Cons
Dominate security
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1504609 is a subjective opinion of poster.

BAD public housing apartments

Ping yuen property manager Juana p. at bad apartment public housing Ping Yuen hires lazy sleepy immigrant armed security guards who sit on their *** in their cars at all day long and get fat.

they be sleeping all the times. Knocked on their office door. They had lights off, during the daytime and one was seen wearing a black sleeping mask. WTH??

This is our security??

Where are they?? Never around when you need them. Only construction security is around, but what about our armed guys??. Dangerous for us apartment residents.

Juana do your job! And tell them to GIT to work!

Poor customer service
Review #1403319 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1403319.

Shoprite - Sebokeng plaza poor customer service and very rude

shoprite of sebokeng plaza at vaal security fighting and swearing at customer's and no supervisor or manager want to hear the side of the story i will never ever shop at shoprite i hate it

Poor customer service
Review #1249887 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Disrespectful

This incident happened around 10 pm at the platform apartments around 10pm. I Walked out my apartment to smoke outside.

I totally forgot all about my card to get back in the building. I seen the security guy walking up and I asked if he could let me in. He lets me in. Knowing I needed my card to get on the elevator and the stairs I just sat at the lobby until my girlfriend comes home after a day out.

The security then comes around saying I thought you stay here. I said I do but I don’t have my card. If he didn’t trust me he should have never let me in. Then he told me to get out.

No I’m not getting out my own place then threatens to call he cops. Sure.

Call the police. You’re wasting your time.I understand he’s doing his job but to get disrespectful is another thing.

Poor customer service
Review #1238475 is a subjective opinion of poster.