4.9

Saferwholesale - Decent Care & Great CS Staff

I went to go purchase a 3 wheel trike for my son and then decided to call and ask a few questions before purchasing. The sales staff was very nice and answered all of my questions with ease.

They did have to call me back because they needed to check the colors that they had left in stock on the 50cc Mean Dogg trike. They called me back within 20 minutes and gave me the color choices, I then asked a good amount of questions and then placed the order by phone with the rep. I got an email within 30 minutes of making the purchase and then it took 5 days to get the tracking number. They said they were shipping from their location and that they were very busy so it couldn't ship right away.

I just got the trike, took just under 1.5 weeks and I am very happy with the purchase.

I did have a few questions on assembly so I watched their support videos and got the info I needed. I would suggest if you are in the market for a trike.

berkhimer
Tags
  • saferwholesale review
  • saferwholesale reviews
Items for sale, Shipping, Sales person
Good quality
Review #1023766 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Saferwholesale - Scooter Review

This scooter is not registurable in New York state DMV. I bought this scooter in November of last year and did not receive the paper work on it for about three month after the fact.

After finally receiving my paper work for this unit I went to register at my local DMV. Albany NY are states DMV said that this certian modle does not even exist there for can not be registered in are state until dealer gets them there paper work about unit to them. Dealer needs to make them legal in out state!!!! Buyer beware in NY state with this bike from this dealer.

I have went back in forth with there staff for them to correct this matter and have even giving them phone numbers to them, for our states Dept in Albany and no progress seems to be being made. There staff are rude and seems like every time you talk to them they don't have the right answer to what I believe is a huge issue and horrible horrible business.

To sell bikes that are unregisterable and to put customers through loop after loop and bascicly do your job is the last thing I wanted to go through when purchasing this until from them. When asking for a refund I was denied yet there false advertising these bikes saying they are what they are not.

Scooter
Review #1021594 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1021594.

Saferwholesale - Scout Scooter 250Cc Review

I ordered and confirmed scooter off website with customer service going over carefully what one i was getting and color black. I recieved a grey scout 250cc scooter not same model i ordered and it was a 2014 year on it and this was may 2016.

To top it off i could not retirn it delivery driver didnt have lift gate service so i had to have friends lift it out of cemi to descover it was wrong scooter. Saferwholesale.com only offer was a year warranty on scooter since i told them it also has broken starter button.

Then they tell me i have to pay for shipping on part. Also scooter was of less value than the one i wanted so i over paid for a 2014 scooter wrong color and model that was broke from day 1 and they wont do anything to fix this so i post this to warn buyers of this company.

Read

Wow good to know this I was about to order a scooter from there they have many good customer reviews on youtube but when you look at who posted them it was actually Saferwholesale employees and they have comments turned off

It really sucks they did you like that because the prices are good but it all falls back to customer service and fast delivery

You my friend saved me a lot of anger, money and disappointments

Hopefully the word gets out to millions of people that save their hard earned money just to buy something just to get ripped off at the end.

And yes I have dealt with scooter shops that try to sell something new and come to find out the paperwork said it's actually different year than the year that it is

They sold you a old left over model from 2014 so in our eyes it's already 2 years old and that's 2 years of sitting in a warehouse and that is a long time not to mention engine seals can crack and leak from sitting that long. Not to mention if you try to sell a 2014 in 2016 you will not make anything on it because it depreciated for 2 years already. I would be mad as you know what.

Charlie2017
Damaged or defective
Review #1015888 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.7

Scooter Review

Price, delivery, and overall experience was good after receiving my sons 50cc I took it to a shop that put it together for $75 bucks, but i recommend paying the $149 to have it come assembled already on the website. With all the bad reviews and complaints, my experience was

Kinfolks72
Pricing issue
Review #987144 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Q9 powersports - Scooter Review from Stevens Point, Wisconsin

I purchased a campus cruiser Tao Tao for my girlfriend to get around campus. The first one I assembled myself and was completely fine.

She got rear ended on it and although she was fine, the moped was considered totaled. We bought another one with the insurance money and decided to pay them to assemble it in Madison Wi. We have had nothing but issues with it and every time we take it in they a) charge us, and B) say nothing is wrong with it. It constantly stalls out and is not the idle.

They have been extremely rude and unhelpful and we will never go back. Spend your money with a company that honors the work they do and cares about the customers

Damaged or defective
Review #939778 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer939778.

Q9 PowerSports - Campus cruiser

I purchased a campus cruiser moped from Q9 sports a couple of months ago and had it shipped to my house. It arrived in a few days.

The moped would not start or idle right out of the crate. I called Q9 in Madison, WI and asked what to do. They had me try a few things, but nothing solved the problem. Finally they said I should bring to the dealership for them to look at.

However, they said that I would have to pay for them to look at it. I argued with them and said that it hasn't run right out of the crate and they have a responsibility to sell me a working product. I talked with three different people and were told the same answer, which by the way is incorrect and illegal in all 50 states. The dealership has to provide me with a working product or they are obligated to fix it or replace it.

I was only asking them to fix it. I finally had a local mechanic look at it and fix it. So.... buyer beware with this organization.

I wouldn't buy any product from them. They do not stand behind their products or sales.

Not to mention that they lie and deny any responsibility for selling a working product that is brand new. Don't buy from them unless you are able to fix your own mechanical problems.

Read

I find it hard to believe it would not START right out of the crate, they are tested before shipping from the factory, nothing is going to prevent starting when it's delivered unless; 1) You forgot to add clean FRESH gas, mnot last year's chainsaw gas and top the oil up properly. 2) made sure the usually red slider engine cutoff switch on the handlebar was in the ON/RUN position 3) Made sure the sparkplug wire was ON the plug and tight 4) charged the battery fully

If you are buying a Chinese scooter it should be assumed you WILL have to learn how to do your service and repairs yourself, it's not rocket science!

Bad quality
Review #935101 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer935101.

Scooter Review

I am not happy, I've had nothing but problems with my scooter I purchased in September 2015 and I'm still having problems with it. I feel like I've been ripped off.

I will refer any one to buy anything from powersportmax. Powersportmax is a scam. I bought a new scooter, but I've haven't had the chance to to ride one.

Sincerely Yours. Clarence.mccallum@gmail.com

Bad quality
Review #907918 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer907918.
3.4

Saferwholesale - 800W Bug electric motor scooter with no instructions for assembly among other issues

We bought this scooter online. It arrived 2 days earlier than expected.

I was so excited. Unforunately it came with no instructions. 85% assembled and we had to figure out the 15% ourselves. The end bolt for the front wheel was missing.

The charger was a dud! Wouldn't charge. I had to go online and purchase a 48V charger. Since there were no instructions we couldn't get the seat to open to connect the battery cables.

It was a nightmare. Customer service was useless. The guy who answered was very rude to my boyfriend. I am happy with the scooter now that we have it running.

I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone. It was one road block after another with no help from the website.

Shipping, Price
I didn’t like
Disassembled product, Customer lack of response service, Parts missing, Defective parts
Preferred solution
to let other people know this company is not there to help
Review #854188 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer854188.
1.7

Lazada Philippines - Scooter Review

Okay, so I bought a hoverboard from lazada philippines and they sent me a damaged and defective item, so I sent it back via LBC, then after that I've been exchanging Emails from Lazada Philippines regarding my refund, they keep telling me that I would be sent a Refund store credit voucher within 24-48 Hrs and still nothing's comming up, then I Emailed them again regarding the refund, they'd be apologetic and ask me for more patiens with regards to the matter and AGIAN tells me to wait 24-48 Hrs for the Refund voucher code, 3 Days later I ask them once more, AGIAN apologizes and ask me to wait for it for the day. Still NOTHING. I feel that I just wasted my money.

LazadaPH

Hi. We're sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your records on our system and give you an update? Thanks!

Fast delivery, Affordable prices
Refund issue, Product, Refund system, Incomplete item delivery
Bad quality
Review #834253 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer834253.
4.0

Scooterdepot - Not really pissed

I purchased 2 scooters from scooter depot in 2013. They came in metal crates only partially assembled (as expected) just as they are shipped from China. The purchaser is not buying from a dealer where they assemble the bike and test everything, you take on this responsibility. I'm handy with tools so I was able to assemble both in 3-4 hours and all of the electronics worked fine. I had to tune the carburetors and adjust the idle, but again, this was expected. Don't buy from them if you expect to roll it off the delivery truck and go for a cruise, you need to (or need someone) to do this work. Also make sure to tighten all bolts, even the ones that should be torqued down. I don't trust the assembly work of Chinese children. As of today, I'm perfectly happy and both scooters are running fine. One has 2500 kilometers and the other has 1700.

As for the title and state registration: they provided a certificate of origin (from China) with VIN numbers. I was able to take these to the DMV and apply for a new title no issues. One problem is that the insurance companies can't decipher the VIN numbers or brands, so they insured them with a generic rate.

Cheers.

rollo2016

You are probably one of only ten people in the whole Chicago area who can assemble something. Most people in Chicago are clueless when it comes to not only mechanical ability but much of anything else except offing each other on a daily basis.

I had 2 parts replaced under warrenty, Customer service was prompt
I didn’t like
Speedometer was in kilometers instead of miles
Fair pricing
Review #827821 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer827821.