Saferwholesale - DELIVERED A POORLY ASSEMBLED MOTORCYCLE WITH MISSING PARTS

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY BARELY REPLY TO CUSTOMERS.

THEY DO NOTHING TO HELP OR FIX THEIR MISTAKES. I purchased a scooter, came badly assembled, loose parts, missing parts of certain mechanisms, broken headlight, seat staples coming off, seat does not slide as claimed in advertising, etc. etc. I have contacted them but they basically do not care about customers or about their false advertising.

Everything is simply wrong with this business. They are also being sued due to their bad practices and false promises. I purchased a scooter, came badly assembled, loose parts, missing parts of certain mechanisms, broken headlight, seat staples coming off, seat does not slide as claimed in advertising, etc. etc.

Leonelcasasola
Tags
  • ATV ripoff
  • saferwholesale review
I didn’t like
Defective parts, Frauds crooks refund my money, Illegal consumer practices, Or customer service
Damaged or defective
Review #1115257 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.3

Saferwholesale - Could not get titles or refund on warranty (2) scooters

I purchased 2 electric scooters on 8-13-17 I received the bikes on 8-25-17 I filed for the titles on 8-28-17 I did receive one title & submitted (4) seperate tickets for the other scooter I have grown inpatient with saferwholesale & requested my extended warranties on the two scooters they will not refund my warranty monies on the two scooters I live in New Jersey & would pay out of pocket for any repairs if needed on the scooters I am looking into the class action lawsuit myself very unprofessional

Read

get the vin number right it down get the scooter forms .they will high light it. get it notarize then go back to dmv with the form they gave you high light..... I believe 31 reg in title if it's a 50cc

Warranty issue
Review #1110483 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1110483.

Easyhome - Easy homes trash

Well i bought scooter and they wouldn't fix it and they screw me around for 1584$and sick tired of there *** say things to me that ill be on this date i dont get anything i ampiss off at eassy homes buch lies .

Warranty issue
Review #1084998 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1084998.
1.1

Boom International Holdings - Horrible

Update by user Jun 29, 2017

Their customer service rep. are also very rude!

Original review posted by user Jun 29, 2017

I was also screwed over by Boom International Holdings. I purchased a 49 cc scooter from them through New Egg.

I waa promised a certificate of orgin with the scooter and never received it. I tried contacting both New Egg and Boom International but neither would help me. I can not legally drive the scooter without the certificate because it has to be registered and without the certificate I was told I can not register it. So I'm out 700.00 for the scooter and a extra 150.00 because I had to pay a company to put it together.

I bought this for my son's 18th birthday instead of a car thinking it would be cheaper to maintain.

But now my sin has nothing because if he drives it and gets caught he will get a ticket and or go to jail. I am now going to file a claim in small claims court because I'm out 850.00 and can't afford to buymy son anything else for his birthday.

#1661985

we were ripped off. bought upgraded motor cant connect it.

they refuse to send schismatic or the title. cant find anyone to help us

user79428242
Not as described
Review #1067728 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Powersportsmax - Awful customer service and awful products

Purchased 2 mopeds and 1 runs like *** and the other one last fuel gauge doesn't work. I have tried numerous times to contact via email and phone with no answer.

I took the moped that runs bad to a local mechanic and he couldn't get it to run correctly. Also, one shipping container looked like a forklift went thru the box.

I will file a complaint with the BBB in California. They didn't hesitate to take our money.

Bad quality
Review #1066957 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1066957.

Powersportsmax - Fat tire scooter issues

I wont go into the complete story but let me just say this company has terrible customer service. I road thos scooter for one month and it just quit, it now has been month and half and still have not resolved the issue they send bad parts and its like pulling teeth to get them replaced. I SUGGEST WE FILE ACLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THESE PEOPLE AND GET SOME SATISFACTION IF YOU AGREE WRITE ME drandall.f@gmail.com to discuss.

Warranty issue
Review #1064003 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1064003.
2.0

Saferwholesale - What Customer Service?

I bought my scooter on September 19, 2016 and I have only had problems with it since I received it! I received a 6 month warranty; but when I tried to get some help within the warranty period; I was then informed that all the warranty covered was the parts!

I have had the scooter now for 9 months and I have yet to take a single ride on this scooter! The scooter will not even start up because when I crank over the engine all it does is drain gas from under the scooter from a mounted fitting on the bottom left hand side of the bike! I have brought this to the companies attention on multiple occasions and they requested that I send them pictures of this location which I did; but that message was sent on April 23, 2017 to the parts department; as I was instructed to do; but I haven't received a proper response! I just today took a couple more pictures and I am preparing to send them again; but if I knew that this company was so crappy to deal with I never would have placed my order for this bike!

By the way; if you order a color for your scooter and you really want your first choice then pick your first twice; otherwise they end up sending you your second choice! I wanted blue; I got red. By the way; I found a screw that appeared to be the type of screw that you would normally find on a carburetor and suggested that this might be missing from the mounting; but they didn't even want a picture of this screw!

They claimed that they had no clue as to what goes where on the scooter! I mean really; they sell these bikes and when you are trying to deal with the parts department; they are complete morons!

I liked
What i thought that i was getting a good deal
Bad quality
Loss
Review #1059201 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1059201.

Saferwholesale - STRESSED Out with Saferwhole !!!!

I'm Not pleased with Saferwhole, After waiting two weeks for my scooter. It was delivered late last night UPS Freight.

it was supposed to come with a Trunk on the back of it. I called saferwhole last night and Randall told Me to call back tomorrow and would take care of the problem. I followed through on my part. I sure can't say the same for that company.

They get your money and to HECK with the customer. I will report them to the BBB. This So call company should NOT be in Business !!!! I have read 2 reviews that were pleased with their order and about 50 plus were NOT !!

Also when you place your order, Matthew didn't tell Me all the problems I would have with getting My title for the Electric Scooter. That's all in the Darn email, telling you to get Vin number off front wheel and e-mail back to them and then supposedly they will mail title back to You. This order from saferwhole has been nothing but STRESS !!!! Plus Matthew wanted Me to pay by check, I said No, I will be using credit card.

I even called My credit card company and let them aware of this company with all my problems I was having. My credit card co. told Me not to worry they will dispute any charges If I'm not happy with my order. Oh one more thing People, be ware because saferwhole thinks they can get away with 25% int.

if you cancel order . I wished I had never found this company online.

I Will Never Order from them Again !!!!! I was told just the front wheel would need to be assembled , Yeah right, just another Lie !!!

Order processing issue
Review #1034450 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1034450.

Powersportsmax - Scooter Review

Bought a scooter from them after putting it together wont start new spark plug still wont start and they continue to hang up on me what can i do about this

Munford, Tennessee, United States #1308867

FRAUD! File bbb complaint online with bbb of california.

We cannot let them get away with this. I WISH id seen these reviews b4 I bought my son 1 at Christmas! Its Now almost April, they still haven't resolved my problems!

I have over 60+emails and probably 30+ photos, ive sent them. I called as soon as item arrived in a VERY damaged box/crate & you could visibly see damage from there.

They made note of it, & said to let them know once the bike shop, "Bloody Knuckle Customs" in Memphis finished putting it together if more damage. Well there, was.

I called numerous times & always held & then they hang up on u.

File complaints with the BBB of california online, easy, only takes 5 minutes, Consumer Affairs, & anywhere else u can think of. I thought we were FINALLY getting somewhere & they tell me they can send me some different color replacement parts , cosmetic, front fender, side fender, & entire top handle bar section blinkers attach to because they don't have the parts in the color I ordered!!!!

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD!I hope you do something too.

Review about: Mc T02 50Cc scooter.

I didn’t like
Item has never worked, No way to contact them, Very poor service, New broken item, Fraud alert
Damaged or defective
Review #1026533 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Powersportsmax - Scooter Review

Update by user Mar 27, 2017

If I buy something I expect it to work the scooter I bought won't even start straight out of the box and can't even get them to answer the phone

Original review posted by user Mar 26, 2017

Bought a scooter it arrived friday first of all they said it was only a front tire to put together it was alot more than that but most of all it wont even start i called them it said wait time was 10 min after waiting was hung up on

Read

Glad I read reviews first. Taking business elsewhere.

Munford, Tennessee, United States #1308869

FRAUD! File bbb complaint online with bbb of california.

I called numerous times & always held & then they hang up on u.

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD!I hope you do something too.

Review about: Mc T02 50Cc scooter

@Anonymous

Yes I continue to be hung up on every time I have been able to even talk to someone yes I will file with bbb thank you for letting me know this I have 1079.00 of junk sitting here and I am pissed about it

I liked
Quick to take your money
Terrible customer service, Fraud, Being scammed, Poor business ethics
Damaged or defective
Review #1025804 is a subjective opinion of poster.