Powersportsmax - All of the people complaining about their purchase

MADE IN CHINA, you get what you pay for. If you want something that will run reliably buy a name brand, if you cannot afford a name brand maybe you should buy one that is already assembled with the PDI done.

I buy scooters from Powersportsmax because they are the cheapest around and yes i expect issues out of the crate because China does not have quality control, it is a bonus if you get one that runs perfect the first try. The last one i bought came with the carb hanging off, not Powersportsmax fault because they get them in a crate and ship the crate to you, it is the factory's fault. I simply fixed the carb and it ran fine.

Can you blame them for the phone system hanging up? People call them all day long to complain that their CHINESE item has issues, look up other powersport online sellers and you will find tons of bad reviews for all of them.

Thankfully i know about scooters and ignor the reviews otherwise i would nto have gotten my scooter so cheap.

YummySquirrelMonkey

The person has to be from powersportsmax. What a doozie!!!!!!!!

South El Monte, California
Scooter
Pros
Americans answer the phone that you can understand clearly
Fast order processing
Review #1395536 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Saferwholesale - Purchased a lemon. Nobody will do anything.

2.8

Oct. 2017 I paid cash for a new scooter.

After running one month the motor blew up. We did not realize it was so serious at that time. We spoke with service dept. After paying for a mechanic to check it out.

We were sent several parts. Which i paid out of my pocket to have installed. 10 months later I call and text the mechanic who I have been dealing with. It is under warranty but he no longer responds to me.

I asked him how to return it but I'm in nc it would cost me what I paid to return it. I texted randy safer he never replied.

Damaged or defective
Review #1338063 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Saferwholesale - WORST IVE EVER BEEN TREATED! MISSING TITLE, BROKEN PARTS!

1.4

Update by user Jul 04, 2018

UPDATE.... They emailed me after receiving my complaint from the BBB.

They offered a discount on the purchase price of the scooter. $150 on a $2000 scooter. I accepted so I could try to take the scooter somewhere locally to get the stereo fixed. This was almost 4 weeks ago.

Still no check and at this point the scooter won't even start! Certified mechanic has looked at it and can't figure out what's wrong.

So after having this scooter for almost 3 months, I had 1 week where I was able to ride it. Unbelievable!!!

Original review posted by user May 28, 2018

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!! MISSING TITLE AND BROKEN SCOOTER!

It's been 2 months and instill haven't received my title. The scooter shipped l without a battery, then when I finally got the battery I found out that the audio system was broken! Been trying for 3 weeks to get them to send me the part I need and I just keep getting the run-around. The rudest people I've ever dealt with in my life!

Filed multiple online reviews about them with Yelp, BBB, Ripoff report, Pissed Consumer, and the Illinois attorney general.

I suggest you do to. The more people who write reviews, the better chance we have of getting what we paid for!

My second time getting a scooter from safer wholesale both times I had to complain about missing parts for my scooters. The customer service is garbage very rude and disrespectful to their customers, and it took months for my first scooter months to get you straighten out...never again.

Damaged or defective
Review #1265707 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Powersportsmax - Best company ever

5.0

I bought a scooter and then another one later on. Best scooters ever.

Ill buy again. I highly recommend these guys!!!!

I don't work for them but i did buy a 150cc scooter from them, it arrived in under a week, the paperwork arrived in under a week after i requested it, the scooter had one bad part and they corrected it. I did all communication online and never spoke to anyone on the phone so i cannot account for their phone support. a majority of these complaints are from people that want a high end scooter or other vehicle for a made in China price and then get upset when the thing comes with made in China quality.

Sounds like they had one of their employees make this comment. Terrible company that should be put out of business. with everyone that has been wronged by this company a true class action lawsuit should be started as we are talking what could be a large enough settlement to put the idiots out of business.

View more comments (1)
Good quality
Review #1256830 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Saferwholesale - The more scooters you buy, the worst they treat you.

2.3

I purchased SIX scooters at once for a $4000 pricetag, + shipping.

After 19 days, I called to find out where the scooters were being that no shipping information was posted to my account. I was told they could not fill my order because they did not have the six scooter.

They told me that they would need to contact a different scooter company to see if they had the scooters. (why didn;t they call me ? they waited until I called them)

They arrived three weeks after scheduled to arrive.

Upon arrival, THREE of the six scooters arrived damaged.

I submitted a parts replacement and it has now been 24 days since I submitted the complaint.

I went to their website to submit the 6 Vin numbers, only to find out 17 days later that they never received my request.

The manager was a real idiot. No compassion and in fact made the matter worst by badgering me by telling me I didn;t submit the request multiple times. Why the *** did he need to keep beating me down rather than (with a nice voice) asking me to resubmit the vin numbers.

I just bought SIX scooters... doesn't that get me some sort of "customer service". I was looking for a mentor... Not A Tormentor.

The sad part is that several of the other online scooter dealers were worst than Safer Wholesale..... This is what purchasing on the internet has become. Rude and unethical people hiding behind their monitor screen.

I reentered each of the six vin numbers on their web site. This time I entered each vin number under six separate requests. When I called to confirm that they received the submission "this time" I was admonished for entering SIX SEPARATE submission rather than one.

I found their scooter source out of Texas and will order directly from TaoTao and Boom... and any other scooter company.

Alexandra

PittsburghMopedScooter LLC.

Scooter
Pros
Jon in parts dept was very kind and informative
Cons
I felt ignored, Beaten down, I did not feel valued after buying six scooters at once
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
I want to inform other before they make the same mistake I had made. ( I did thorough vetting of this company, or so I thought. This is why I am posting this)
Review #1253342 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Dallas Power Sports - THE NEW SCOOTER I PURCHASED FROM THEM

I PURCHASED A NEW SCOOTER FROM DALLAS POWER SPORTS WHEN IT GOT HERE AND I PUT THE PARTS ON IT WOULDNT START CALL THEM SEVERAL TIMES TALKED WITH A TEC DID EVERYTHING THEY ASKED IT STILL WOULDNT RUN PLUSS THE HEADLIGHT WOULDNT WORK NOT BECAUSE THE BULB WAS BED BECAUSE OF BED WIREING . THEY WONT STAND BEHIND THERE PRODUCT THEY NEED TO SEND ME ANOTHER SCOOTER AN UPGRADED ONE FOR ALL MY TROUBLES AND STRESS BUT THEY WONT PLAIN OUTRIGHT REFUSE HOPE U DONT HAVE TNHE SAME PROBLEMS I DO CUZ THEY WONT HELP U. I WISH I WOULD OF WENT WITH ANOTHER COMPANY

Scooter
Cons
Didnt like there attitude with me and my concerns
Preferred solution
send me an upgraded scooter for the lose of work and stress with this scooter
Review #1193857 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Refund issues

2.2

I received a hand held scooter for scooter but it should have been an electric scooter

Not as described/ advertised
Review #1164534 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Saferwholesale - 150 cc motorscooter

Brand new 150cc motor scooter was purchased throuhh safer wholsale the outcome was horrifuc. The bike had wires that were not connected and it only went 20mph from day one. I replaced parts and after 3 months it no longer starts and they refuse to replace the scooter

Frankfort, Illinois
Not as described/ advertised
Review #1137690 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Saferwholesale - Not safe!!!

Gas leak was found on my scooter. Telling me that (its out of our hands sir).

This company will never get a dime of my money ever again. Terrible customer service. Support team suck. Twenty five percent restocking fee!!

I would not recommend people buying from this company. Its not safe! maybe when a class action lawsuit is filed. Maybe these jerks will get a better understanding about dollar and sense.

People are investing their hard earn money. Into this stuff. what we get is a broken investment. I hope that people read this.

Don't ignore what I am telling you. Certain scooters from this distributor isn't safe.

Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1116747 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Saferwholesale - Could not get titles or refund on warranty (2) scooters

1.3

I purchased 2 electric scooters on 8-13-17 I received the bikes on 8-25-17 I filed for the titles on 8-28-17 I did receive one title & submitted (4) seperate tickets for the other scooter I have grown inpatient with saferwholesale & requested my extended warranties on the two scooters they will not refund my warranty monies on the two scooters I live in New Jersey & would pay out of pocket for any repairs if needed on the scooters I am looking into the class action lawsuit myself very unprofessional

get the vin number right it down get the scooter forms .they will high light it. get it notarize then go back to dmv with the form they gave you high light..... I believe 31 reg in title if it's a 50cc

Frankfort, Illinois
Warranty issue
Review #1110483 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1110483.