0 comments

SCAMMER Jamie Shear stole my money. His ketubah was smudged, dirty, and not what we ordered. He refuses to compensate us and our special day was ruined. He was also cursing on the telephone many times.

http://www.ktavtam.com/

toronto reform ketubah text

megillat esther scroll esther

megillat esther scroll children

megillat esther scroll

shabbat candles wholesale

megillat esther scroll illustrations

ahavas chesed love of kindness

reform ketubah wording

jamie SHEAR hebrew ketubah

jamie shear hebrew calligraphy torah scrolls greeting cards custom orders

SCAMMER Jamie Shear stole my money. His ketubah was smudged, dirty, and not what we ordered. He refuses to compensate us and our special day was ruined. He was also cursing on the telephone many times.

http://www.ktavtam.com/

toronto reform ketubah text

megillat esther scroll esther

megillat esther scroll children

megillat esther scroll

shabbat candles wholesale

megillat esther scroll illustrations

ahavas chesed love of kindness

reform ketubah wording

jamie SHEAR hebrew ketubah

jamie shear hebrew calligraphy torah scrolls greeting cards custom orders

Review about: Ketubah.

Review #577310 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $999
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Write a review

Comments

Comment as anonymous or
Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Be first to start a discussion.

You May Also Like

Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Other Company - Matthew Smith of Matthew John Smith LTD SCAMMER Other Company "Avoid doing business with financial consultant /analyst Matthew Smith and his company Matthew John Smith LTD are located in London United Kingdom. I was going to hire Matthew Smith for..." Read more Other Company - Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani Other Company "Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani He takes Rs.60000 for adwords campaign & Campaign remains active till 5 days and then suspended. Manoj scammed to many people charging huge money for adwords..." Read more Red Roof Inn Bwi - MOLD, MILDEW, DRUGS, FLOOD DAMAGE, PROSTITUTION, UNPROFESSIONALISM, VIOLENT FIGHTS ON PREMISES & MORE! Red Roof Inn Bwi "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more CriCut - Design Space Doesn't Work! CriCut "I feel like I have wasted my money on this machine, I have only had it a month and I can barely get through a project even a small one..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more