Scam/Questionable Medicare Enrollment Update Postcard From Brooklyn, NY
My husband received one of these postcards titled "Medicare Initial Enrollment Update Return Reply Requested." It even has a logo of the US Capitol to make it appear it is coming from the Medicare.gov.But these are private insurance companies wanting to lure you into buying parts C and D , and you may not need these.
They may also charge way higher prices or may be scam companies that take your private info and sell it, or your hard-earned cash and close up and ***. When I googled the address, there was no company name attached to it. When I googled their phone number, there was no name attached; just a toll free number. Here's the info on this fake Medicare card: Phone: 1-877-668-8113; Address: P.O.
Box 350069, Brooklyn NY 11235-9987. The card states they "have state-licensed professionals are here to guide you on how Medicare Parts ABCD work together & can recommend the right plan for your needs"---all at a cost. You can get this info FOR FREE at the official government Medicare website.
DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THESE SCAM POSTCARDS that imitate Medicare or appear to be from them.These are private insurance companies that hope to fool you into buying one of their overpriced policies.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Deceptive advertising practices
- Product or service
- Possible Bogus Medicare Company
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY CHINESE SHAR PEI FROM MEMPHIS TENNESSEE is a total Scam & Ripoff!!! GEORGE DOYLE & TABITHA WEBB DOYLE have been using the same pictures of Shar-Peis for..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "Got my Instyler about four years ago. I was excited and couldn't wait to use it. Do not use it anymore. Due to the first few weeks after using it,..."
- "Self service kiosk didn't work and no sign. Stood in a long line to the register and they said cash only. No announcement or sign either, so I stood in..."
- "So, i was talking to this guy named Jeremy Deglmann for a couple of months and he wanted me to sign a contract and send in $695.00 for a kit..."
- "Contracted for a move to Oahu, Hawaii. Their obscure terms give them 45 days from customer's stated 1st avail. delivery date. For us, delivery was 10 days beyond,..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."