My husband received one of these postcards titled "Medicare Initial Enrollment Update Return Reply Requested." It even has a logo of the US Capitol to make it appear it is coming from the Medicare.gov.But these are private insurance companies wanting to lure you into buying parts C and D , and you may not need these.

They may also charge way higher prices or may be scam companies that take your private info and sell it, or your hard-earned cash and close up and ***. When I googled the address, there was no company name attached to it. When I googled their phone number, there was no name attached; just a toll free number. Here's the info on this fake Medicare card: Phone: 1-877-668-8113; Address: P.O.

Box 350069, Brooklyn NY 11235-9987. The card states they "have state-licensed professionals are here to guide you on how Medicare Parts ABCD work together & can recommend the right plan for your needs"---all at a cost. You can get this info FOR FREE at the official government Medicare website.

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THESE SCAM POSTCARDS that imitate Medicare or appear to be from them.These are private insurance companies that hope to fool you into buying one of their overpriced policies.

Review about: Possible Bogus Medicare Company.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Deceptive advertising practices / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion