SCAM ALERT!!! 720-599-0337 SCAM ALERT

***Turn $20 into $200, $100 into $1000***

Hello. My name is Kelly and I am the lead supervisor at a local Walmart Financial Center. I am able to change the amount of any Greendot Moneypak. Turn $20 into $200, $100 into $1000 or even $200 into $2000. Don't be scammed by all the others on here. This is 100% LEGIT. I have already worked with at least 50 people and they are returning customers. This can done many times, but is limited to 2 transactions per day. I require a small fee for my services which I explain when you contact me.

Any questions or to get more details, please text me at 720-599-0337. Serious replies only. Thank you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 03, 2015 #1073503

lol anyone *** enough to fall for this deserves to lose their money. so you think someone's going to openly advertise for a "legit" scam? don't you see what an oxymoron that is. if it's a SCAM it's NOT legit! jeez people.
other than that thanks for the laughs this "complaint" gave me

0 0 Reply

Jun 24, 2015 #999038

HA HA HA And you believed them??? I have a bridge surrounded by beautiful golden sand I'd love to sell you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Other Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Other Company.
Filing a new complaint about