4.7

Tophatter - Scale i ordered

i have ordered over 90 items from top hatter and am very happy with all of them except my scale. yesterday i received it and can not set it to lbs.

i tried everything i was told but it will not set to lbs. i love tophatter am addicted look every day for items .

as i said am waiting for at lest 80 items . please contact me about the scale that is the one item i really wanted and need my name is theresa fesik

ThunderousElk
I liked
All the merchendise addicted to top hatter, Buying
I didn’t like
Scale i ordered did not go to lbs, Product does not work
Fast order processing
Review #1467875 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.8

Rosegal - Good experience, I will still buy there again

bought in this store electronic scales for weighing cereals and salt. for cooking. the scales came in the package, when I inserted the batteries, the scales turned on. I tried to weigh the reference 50 grams and the scales showed 50.03 grams. which corresponds to the high accuracy of these weights as described in the description

I also ordered the thermos in this store. The thermos was 1 liter. metal with good painting from stainless steel. The thermos keeps the temperature up to 24 hours, but it lasts for 15 hours hot. I am very pleased with this result, the thermos was on stock and on sale

I advise you to buy goods in that Rosegal store without fear

I have had good experience, I will still buy there in future

NauseatingCrocodile897
I liked
Fast delivery and good quality
I didn’t like
Discounts are so rare
Good quality
Review #1363309 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Carol Wright Gifts - TALKING BATHROOM GLASS SCALE

I ORDERED AND RECEIVE A TALKING BATHROOM GLASS SCALE. AFTER I PUT IT TO GATHER IT WOULDN'T MAKE ANY SOUND.I PACKAGE IT UP AND AM SENDING IT BACK TO YOU.

I WILL HOPE YOU WILL SEND ME ANOTHER ONE.

I AM NORMALLY PLEASED WITH THE THINGS I BUY FROM CAROL WRIGHT GIFTS,AND STILL AM.THIS IS THE FIRST THING THAT I HAVE HAD TO SEND BACK I KNOW THESE THINGS HAPPEN AND I GUESS THAT I'M ONE OF THEM.WOULD YOU PLEASE LOOK AT THIS ONE AND SEND ME ONE THAT WORKS?I WILL THANK YOU VERY MUCH IF YOU CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN THANK YOU RICHARD STOKES 154 WARRIOR CIRCLE OAK RIDGE TN. 37830

#1419595

Why did you put your personal information on a PUBLIC site?

i've already written one

Damaged or defective
Review #1169165 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1169165.
1.3

Wish - Very deceptive

I ordered a scale for my bathroom, got a piece of tile painted like a scale that fits in the palm of my hands. I thought it was some sick joke !

freda_mayo_53
Not as described
Review #1120067 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.6

Dhgate vendor: honestycentre0418

purchased a bulk order of digital scales from this vendor. they were well priced and arrived ahead of schedule and undamaged in retail boxes.

vendor communicated well. each one of us is a happy child who has become miserable by trying to grow up, when actually all weve done is grow old. you have not grown up because to grow up means that this child life has got to come through and become one of the great creative and protective forces of our human existence. then there wont be anymore this constant irritation.

we can do it to ourselves and that is the beginning. this is meditation. this is discipline.

this is mysticism. but it is by means of this that that which was of deity in the beginning, like the prodigal son, wanders through the illusions of the lower world and finally returns to his fathers house

Fair pricing
Review #1094301 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1094301.
3.5

La Fitness - Equipment

The scale at La Fitness in Hyattsville is always, always broken, and has been that way for three months, every time I ask about the weight scale in the women locker room I'm constantly told it's not working that was three months ago, and is still broken to date. I know equipment needs to be check at least once a month, because it being used regularly.

I love to keep up with progress when I trying to lose weight so I use the scale once a week, I don't think it's to much trouble to fix a scale or get a new one.

when the company want their payment there's know compromise. GET THE SCALE FIX!!!

Damaged or defective
Review #979929 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer979929.

Scale Review

Order no.342661276

The product sent to was badly damaged and suspected to be mishandled during delivery. Pls advise on action to be taken by Lazada.

Damaged or defective
Review #896579 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer896579.