Sano Daniel, Jada Daniel, Cimeon Daniel

Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give her daughter PR she asked what we could give her for $197 cause her budget was LOW. We told her she would only get press to over a 100 news as a SPECIAL for $197 and because we thought she was a nice lady. We emailed her a welcome letter telling her our office ours. We also gave her our times and dates. We also told her we could not be responsible for what the press decided to do. We told her its up to the sites if they want to post the photos or not, she agreed to it all. Because we wanted her to have a full PR experience. We also gave her access to services she could not afford, such as additional interviews with Magazine Publishers, Urban Teen, and others. We also gave her access to Britany Carter who is a talent agent. All things she DID PAY FOR. We built a relationship. We offered her a part in our up coming film and told her when it gets funded we would like for her to be a part of it. Up until January we worked with her with out incident. January she wrote and said she could not afford PR to please giver her a $97.00 program. I don't have that in my company so I referred her to Ashley Rivers who runs Gossip Girl PR. I was no longer her Publicist as I had went off into animations. I told Ashley reach out to her to do the PR. SANO Came to California which I personally don't care and wanted to meet me. I declined and I had other business to take care of. every month Ashley contacted her to do PR and she refused to speak to Ashley. Mind you she was also NASTY to Miley for saying HAPPY MONDAY TO HER WITH CAPS!

I finally reached out to her and asked her why she did not speak to Ashley she basically said Ashely was a NOBODY and was my client and she was not going to allow her to promote JADA. The next day Ashley told me she put in a refund for Paypal. I said no biggie. Then Ashley showed me what she wrote about me. HOw I did not do her PR since September and she wanted all her money back. This lady is a *** woman from ***. Her daughter has no talent, she is hustling and peddling different talent agencies.

The emails went back and forth Sano was emailing me and it became personal. Sano is a *** Woman and is trying to basically steal all around.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pr Services
Review category
Professional Services
review #623808 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Other Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Other Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Other Company.
Filing a new complaint about