100% full

Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give her daughter PR she asked what we could give her for $197 cause her budget was LOW. We told her she would only get press to over a 100 news as a SPECIAL for $197 and because we thought she was a nice lady. We emailed her a welcome letter telling her our office ours. We also gave her our times and dates. We also told her we could not be responsible for what the press decided to do. We told her its up to the sites if they want to post the photos or not, she agreed to it all. Because we wanted her to have a full PR experience. We also gave her access to services she could not afford, such as additional interviews with Magazine Publishers, Urban Teen, and others. We also gave her access to Britany Carter who is a talent agent. All things she DID PAY FOR. We built a relationship. We offered her a part in our up coming film and told her when it gets funded we would like for her to be a part of it. Up until January we worked with her with out incident. January she wrote and said she could not afford PR to please giver her a $97.00 program. I don't have that in my company so I referred her to Ashley Rivers who runs Gossip Girl PR. I was no longer her Publicist as I had went off into animations. I told Ashley reach out to her to do the PR. SANO Came to California which I personally don't care and wanted to meet me. I declined and I had other business to take care of. every month Ashley contacted her to do PR and she refused to speak to Ashley. Mind you she was also NASTY to Miley for saying HAPPY MONDAY TO HER WITH CAPS!

I finally reached out to her and asked her why she did not speak to Ashley she basically said Ashely was a NOBODY and was my client and she was not going to allow her to promote JADA. The next day Ashley told me she put in a refund for Paypal. I said no biggie. Then Ashley showed me what she wrote about me. HOw I did not do her PR since September and she wanted all her money back. This lady is a *** woman from ***. Her daughter has no talent, she is hustling and peddling different talent agencies.

The emails went back and forth Sano was emailing me and it became personal. Sano is a *** Woman and is trying to basically steal all around.

Reason of review: lies.

Preferred solution: law suit defamation.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion