Pama Management - TOTAL DISGUST!!

The roach infestation has gotten so bad that we have to literally sleep with ALL the lights on or they crawl everywhere. Even with the lights on, the roaches still come out and crawl on the floors, walls, ceilings, cabinets, even in our fridge!! Supposedly our apartment has been sprayed 3 times and the infestation is now worse than ever

Everything we own needs to now be thrown out. We cant even have our children here as I am so afraid they are going to get sick.

There is mold growing all throughout the bathroom from lack of ventilation since we moved in without a screen on the bathroom window and maintenance never fixed the problem.

Our mailbox has been broken into and we barely receive any of our mail. The landlord has also neglected to fix that problem.

The heater doesnt work at all and the electricity keeps shorting out.

None of this has ever been resolved and we have been living here for 8 months now.

I cant believe how this company can rent out such inhabitable units!!! I wish there was a way to shut this company down.

Pama Management El Monte

SpiffyMonteIberiaEleuth
Bad quality
Review #1481989 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.5

Great Wolf Lodge - Great Wolf Lice

Our family had been very excited to go to Great Wolf In Grand Mound Washington! We have a family of 8!

This was our gift to our family! What we came home with was live. Yuck! We were there Jan.

1st-3rd 2019! I just read a review of another family who had the same experience around the same time! We won't be returning!

Not only did we recieve live but the heater in the room we paid ALOT for did not work and things were subpar for the cost. I am so disappointed we have always enjoyed going here.

SolidPersian
20500 Old Hwy 99 SW, Grand Mound, WA 98531, USA
Sanitary Conditions
Review #1447134 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.0

I got sick on the President's cruise 9/29/18

I started coughing on day 5 followed by a runny nose. Next came asthma, bronchospasms, wheezing.

As I was a nurse, I self medicated. I used my albuterol puffs, took sinus meds, benadryl for allergy. Here I am on my 3rd week of being sick with bronchitis and pneumonia. What did you not change in the cabin - the AC filter?

Is the carpet really clean? Everytime I stood under the AC vent, I got cough and cold. Were the people before us sick? This cabin 12672 was definitely not hygienic and my companion and I got sick with the same symptoms!

Please thoroughly clean this cabin.

Also, your kitchen help was not changing gloved when cutting ribs in Labadee.

He touched trays, cabinets, etc and never changed gloves. He is protecting his hands from getting dirty.

What about the food? We should eat dirty food?

EvilMinkeWhale
Tags
  • President s Cruise 2018
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Review #1385541 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - How are they still open????!!!!

Just go look around in that resturant especially aorund the bar area its a disgusting super dirty place!!!! Does the health department still exsist???

Bad quality
Review #1359857 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1359857.

Interval International - Mouse in bed

So I booked 2 rooms at mountain laurel a getaway. Through my friends timeshare.

Paid for both rooms plus exchange fee and insurance. Oh and$150 fee for my dog. The dated rundown resort had stained ceiling tiles and furniture even in lobby. It rained alot ceilings in hallway leaking bulging.

I'm sure plenty of mold. Cold hottub, dirty pool. I get to see my daughter and grandchildren 1 or 2 times a year booked this because its a shorter drive for them. Tuesday night after trying to make the best of the situation.

My son comes in my room screaming he and my grandson sleeping in sofabed. Awake to find a mouse crawling on him. Mouse fecies all underneath. My granson has respiratory problems.

Has been hospitalized several times. Furious! I really don't think I should have to pay for this. I can see the other room.

I don't think interval undersands what goes into this. Coordinating everyone schedules. Packing ...the money..Ruined family vacation !!! No one cares!

We had to stay another day because we had tickets to a waterpark. Couldn't move 8 of us and a dog. But we left both rooms early. 1st they offered movie tickets!!!..Now saying to 50% vouchers???

How bout refunding my money for room.

Rodents crawling in bed with a 3 yearold. Oh they dont refund getaways!!!

PatTaylor
Interval International Verified Representative

Hello, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We truly regret to hear of your experience and would like to hear more of your feedback to help rectify this matter.

We strive to provide our members the best vacation experience and consistently work with our resort affiliates to enhance the customer experience. We will be sure to communicate this feedback to the resort where you stayed, so please send us an email to connect@intervalintl.com, with your membership information and contact number so that a member of our customer service team can connect with you as soon as possible.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. Pat Taylor Director Customer Experience Interval International

BumpyMammoth781
Bad quality
Review #1332103 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Filthy room. Body fluids in bedding. Black mold.

Colorado Springs, CO. The room was filthy.

The bedding had body fluid on the sheets. There were food crumbs in the bed. The upholstered furniture was filthy. The bathroom has blck mold and something on the wall.

When I asked for bedding, I had to go demand it from the desk person.

The bedding was the wrong size.

I have photos. I will report to CO Dept. of Health.

I reccomend others do the same. This chain doesn't care if there are no business consequences.

ChemicalLeopardCat
Bad quality
Review #1288271 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Dirty bathroom

We came in late last night played then went to room. Bathroom was nasty.

Soon as they came up we told them no one came. We back out in the hall and told the man again. His response. Im in the next room be there in a min.

We explained we could use our bathroom as some one has pucked in sick and poop stains in toliet. Finally we had to go down stairs and complain. This was upsetting.

Had to wait most of the day to use our own bathroom. We were going down stairs to use the bathroom.

Bad quality
Review #1248902 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1248902.

Spinnaker Resorts - Roach infested units

My sister let me use her time share at Christmas for my grandchildren. Unit was roach infested.

The new unit they moved us to was dirty. We had to clean it ourselves.

(Branson). My sister called to complain and request a reduction in maintenance fees, however, the would not return her call.

Bad quality
Review #1242954 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1242954.

Publix - Non-Service Dogs Allowed

I repeatedly see pets, not service animals, in Publix in Wellington. They are permitted to ride in the food section of carts, in the baby seat section, roam aisles on long leashes and sniff food.

I have been a regular customer of Publix for nearly 20 years and I see the greatest offenders of common courtesy are out-of-town people in winter season. I don't want to eat food that's been in a cart your dog's butt has been in, or buy food that your dog has sneezed or peed on. You don't need to bring your mutt food shopping.

Publix management has done nothing to curtail the problem or even adhere to Florida law regarding the issue.

Perhaps one day if sadly, a child is attacked or bitten Publix will grow a spine and protect their loyal customers from selfish people who abuse the service animal laws. A damn good lawsuit may put paid to it.

Read

Pets, especially service dogs, are no more 'unhealthy' than an infant or toddler with a 'poopie' diaper!!!!

Humans are more vicious, filthy, disease-carrying and unsanitary to...other humans.My 4 lb. Chi in a pet carrier is not allowed in Publix, but you can’t throw out the nasty humans that fondle the produce with their E.coli unwashed hands while sneezing to release airborne kaleidoscopes of germs and viruses.OK

@Ms. Ann Thrope

Ma'am, I agree with you. I have smelled many people in the grocery store that smell much worse than a filthy dog. they should ban those people from the stores, and let your nice clean smelling dog shop with you anytime.

Bad quality
Review #1218216 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1218216.
1.2

Priceline faults advertisers and steals your money

I booked a room through Priceline that was supposed to be comparable to the Hampton Comfort or Fairfield Inn what I got instead it was a scummy and nasty hotel with {{Redacted}} stains on the blankets blood stains on the comforters, slime in the shower, the whole room with filthy and absolutely no way comparable to any of the hotels listed. I contacted Priceline they refused to do anything about it and pretty much told me tough luck ... false advertising thieves!

platnum68_19
Bad quality
Review #1187405 is a subjective opinion of poster.