Sanitary Conditions Reviews and Complaints
Sanitary Conditions Photos
Sears - Dirty dressing rooms and incorrect prices
May 23, 2019 I went to purchase shorts. The dressing room was covered with dirt, trash, and dust.
I went to the cashier to make my purchase and 1 pair rang up the correct sale price while the other did not. I asked for the manager. He (Ron) was paged twice, but never responded. After half an hour I purchased 1 pair of shorts and left.
I tried calling the store 5 times over 3 days and left messages without a return call. I have called Corporate 4 times and heard how sorry they were. I was told the manager, then district manager, then regional mgr.
would contact me. No calls and as of 3 days ago the item is ringing up the wrong price.
Pama Management - TOTAL DISGUST!!
The roach infestation has gotten so bad that we have to literally sleep with ALL the lights on or they crawl everywhere. Even with the lights on, the roaches still come out and crawl on the floors, walls, ceilings, cabinets, even in our fridge!! Supposedly our apartment has been sprayed 3 times and the infestation is now worse than ever
Everything we own needs to now be thrown out. We cant even have our children here as I am so afraid they are going to get sick.
There is mold growing all throughout the bathroom from lack of ventilation since we moved in without a screen on the bathroom window and maintenance never fixed the problem.
Our mailbox has been broken into and we barely receive any of our mail. The landlord has also neglected to fix that problem.
The heater doesnt work at all and the electricity keeps shorting out.
None of this has ever been resolved and we have been living here for 8 months now.
I cant believe how this company can rent out such inhabitable units!!! I wish there was a way to shut this company down.
Pama Management El Monte
Great Wolf Lodge - Great Wolf Lice
Our family had been very excited to go to Great Wolf In Grand Mound Washington! We have a family of 8!
This was our gift to our family! What we came home with was live. Yuck! We were there Jan.
1st-3rd 2019! I just read a review of another family who had the same experience around the same time! We won't be returning!
Not only did we recieve live but the heater in the room we paid ALOT for did not work and things were subpar for the cost. I am so disappointed we have always enjoyed going here.
I got sick on the President's cruise 9/29/18
I started coughing on day 5 followed by a runny nose. Next came asthma, bronchospasms, wheezing.
As I was a nurse, I self medicated. I used my albuterol puffs, took sinus meds, benadryl for allergy. Here I am on my 3rd week of being sick with bronchitis and pneumonia. What did you not change in the cabin - the AC filter?
Is the carpet really clean? Everytime I stood under the AC vent, I got cough and cold. Were the people before us sick? This cabin 12672 was definitely not hygienic and my companion and I got sick with the same symptoms!
Please thoroughly clean this cabin.
Also, your kitchen help was not changing gloved when cutting ribs in Labadee.
He touched trays, cabinets, etc and never changed gloves. He is protecting his hands from getting dirty.
What about the food? We should eat dirty food?
Other Company - How are they still open????!!!!
Just go look around in that resturant especially aorund the bar area its a disgusting super dirty place!!!! Does the health department still exsist???
Travelers Advantage - I was gross
First there was human waste in the toilets the beds are clearly not been changed and the key cards didn't work so every time we left and came back we had to let the maintenance guy know so he can let us back in our room the whole thing was just a weird *** experience
Interval International - Mouse in bed
So I booked 2 rooms at mountain laurel a getaway. Through my friends timeshare.
Paid for both rooms plus exchange fee and insurance. Oh and$150 fee for my dog. The dated rundown resort had stained ceiling tiles and furniture even in lobby. It rained alot ceilings in hallway leaking bulging.
I'm sure plenty of mold. Cold hottub, dirty pool. I get to see my daughter and grandchildren 1 or 2 times a year booked this because its a shorter drive for them. Tuesday night after trying to make the best of the situation.
My son comes in my room screaming he and my grandson sleeping in sofabed. Awake to find a mouse crawling on him. Mouse fecies all underneath. My granson has respiratory problems.
Has been hospitalized several times. Furious! I really don't think I should have to pay for this. I can see the other room.
I don't think interval undersands what goes into this. Coordinating everyone schedules. Packing ...the money..Ruined family vacation !!! No one cares!
We had to stay another day because we had tickets to a waterpark. Couldn't move 8 of us and a dog. But we left both rooms early. 1st they offered movie tickets!!!..Now saying to 50% vouchers???
How bout refunding my money for room.
Rodents crawling in bed with a 3 yearold. Oh they dont refund getaways!!!
Other Company - Filthy room. Body fluids in bedding. Black mold.
Colorado Springs, CO. The room was filthy.
The bedding had body fluid on the sheets. There were food crumbs in the bed. The upholstered furniture was filthy. The bathroom has blck mold and something on the wall.
When I asked for bedding, I had to go demand it from the desk person.
The bedding was the wrong size.
I have photos. I will report to CO Dept. of Health.
I reccomend others do the same. This chain doesn't care if there are no business consequences.
Other Company - Dirty bathroom
We came in late last night played then went to room. Bathroom was nasty.
Soon as they came up we told them no one came. We back out in the hall and told the man again. His response. Im in the next room be there in a min.
We explained we could use our bathroom as some one has pucked in sick and *** stains in toliet. Finally we had to go down stairs and complain. This was upsetting.
Had to wait most of the day to use our own bathroom. We were going down stairs to use the bathroom.
Spinnaker Resorts - Roach infested units
My sister let me use her time share at Christmas for my grandchildren. Unit was roach infested.
The new unit they moved us to was dirty. We had to clean it ourselves.
(Branson). My sister called to complain and request a reduction in maintenance fees, however, the would not return her call.