DoorDash - Sandwich is bad

Sandwich was bad sour no good

PepperyRaccoon
Bad quality
Review #1497603 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Grubhub - Multiple wrong orders

This is the third (and last) time we have ordered through Grubhub. It is a joke and when you pay for an $11.00 sandwich and get a $3.00 mess, you are basically screwed.

There is no way to find out which location it came from and when you call, they deny it. You can contact Grubhub but they lie and won't tell you where it came from and talk to you like you are an inconvenience and don't care.

We are going to try Orderup and see if that is any better. AVOID GRUBHUB unless you have money and time to throw away.

Order processing issue
Review #1471101 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1471101.

DoorDash - My sandwich had no meat cheese or bacon on it. Wrong sandwich

My sandwich had no meat cheese or bacon on it All it had was condiments on it. Delivery was totally fine.

It was the stores error. What do I do??

AridTortoise833
Bad quality
Review #1467345 is a subjective opinion of poster.

DoorDash - Restaurant gave driver order incomplete- wrong.

I requested in “special notes” for the restaurant to put the chicken sandwich add-one(mayonnaise , mustard, and Lettuce) - on the side , and they didn’t . They gave me a plain chicken sandwich with nothing on it. I basically ordered food to not be able to eat it , because and I can’t eat a dry , plain chicken sandwich with nothing inside .

DeeplySeaUrchin
Not as described
Review #1463098 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

DoorDash - My order is horrible .. I want my money back now

I asked for no tartar because I cannot eat it and of course I would receive tartar sauce on my fish sandwich. The fish was also hard and had those spots in them.

Contacted company and the first person I spoke with couldn’t find my account after I repeatedly gave him my email & my name. I also was told the their supervisor will contact me but I thought I should upload these photos.

ValidClownFish
Bad quality
Review #1459757 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.4

DoorDash - I got ingredients that I did not want on my sandwich

I ordered a chicken sandwich plain and there were pickles on it

WornBumblebee676
Bad quality
Review #1449890 is a subjective opinion of poster.

DoorDash - Awful food, no issue with driver

Bacon on my sandwich, no one in my home eats pork, this cannot he a quesadilla, no straws, they offered to refund $3.27

AllMarineToad224
Bad quality
Review #1442435 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.5

DoorDash - My order was wrong

I ordered from subway a sandwich chips and soda$21. But I can’t eat the sandwich because it had mayo.

I only got credit for under $9.

I am still hungry and if I place another order. It will cost me another $15

Very inconvenient s

AberrantFlatCoatRetriever
Bad quality
Review #1333883 is a subjective opinion of poster.

DoorDash - Wrong order

I ordered a lamb kabob sandwich and received one lamb skewer I was charged more then what the food was worth I received! I'm upset!

RecklessChowChow
Not as described
Review #1283011 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.2

Grubhub - Poor service, not happy

Received the wrong sandwhich. Called and was told they would call the store to have the sandwhich replaced.

Fyi, dont like the sandwhich that was delivered at all. Found out after a refund that I have to reorder to get my sandwhich that they did not provide.

The problem is there is a minimum order, so I have to order 2 to get it delivered. I will never order from here again due to poor service, which included not actually receiving my sandwich.

Spider3407
Order processing issue
Review #1182305 is a subjective opinion of poster.