5.0

Indian Gifts Portal - Great Same Day Delivery Service

It was somebody very dear to our family who we all were surprising on their 25th Wedding Anniversary and this was the last thing we had done for them. I had ordered it late night from USA and wanted it to be delivered early morning in New Delhi, India. To our surprise it was delivered within hours of my submitting the order, the order was exactly what we saw in the online pictures and everyone was happy with the same day delivery service.

IndianGiftsPortalCares
#1612084
Indian Gifts Portal Verified Representative

Hey, Thank you so much once again for taking your time out and reviewing us, It is words like these from our customers that helps us in excelling in all aspects of gifting and making their experience worthwhile with us. We will definitely strive to be your first choice for gifting and will try our level best to not disappoint you in any way. Regards Surabhi

Dksuri
On time delivery
Review #1420540 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.6

Amazon - Prime shipping is a joke

I have been a prime member for many years and over the past year, "guaranteed" delivery dates have proven to be completely meaningless. This past month, out of about 8 orders, 6 have been late beyond the guaranteed delivery date.

When I contact customer service, they are rarely helpful- occasionally they offer a $5 promotional credit that never actually shows up in my account. I'm really sick of dealing with Amazon even though I spend several thousand dollars a year there- I am starting to find new vendors for the things I need.

h.kitchener

Amazon's once-vaunted two day shipping is fast becoming a joke. The reason seems to be the methods they now use, in order to cut costs, to deliver your packages.

They may send a package FedEx but FedEx will send it out via their "Smart Post" which means it is delivered to the local post office who then delivers it, maybe the same day or often not. Or, the post office will deliver your package to some stranger somewhere down the street but claim it was delivered(to you).

All in all, the best thing to do is not rely on Amazon's two day delivery claim and also start shopping online at places that don't use unreliable delivery methods like FedEx Smart Post. I believe UPS may have started something like that, but I haven't see it personally.

QuickMorayEel
Tags
  • Amazon Same Day Delivery Scam
I liked
Diversity of products
I didn’t like
Prime shipping times, Receiving used products when i bought new ones, Customer service, False advertising about ship times
Problem with delivery
Review #1418871 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

American Freight Furniture - Didn’t get same day delivery as promised

Left voicemail phone number 7657161192 thank you have a great day

user86597065
Problem with delivery
Review #1205229 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.1

Ikea - Wait, wait and wait and we are sorry!!

We checked what we wanted in Boston. Would not allow us to order there for jersey city.

Went to Paramus,nJ and then to Elizabeth. The first one said on the phone they can do same day delivery, but once there they said they can’t! The one in Elzizabeth, took the order and gave us a Window of 5pm till 9:00 pm. It is 9:15 and after calling and waiting for 15 minutes, they tell us they have difficulty!

Could they not have called us 5 hours ago?!

What happened to IKEA that I know? Did it died with its funder??!!!

Problem with delivery
Review #1202315 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1202315.

Lazada Malaysia - Poor management

I ordered a PS4 on 11:08am Friday 24th Nov with Same Day Delivery service. I waited the whole enough to starve myself and the package have not EVEN gone through the process in the warehouse (as checked 11:38pm). How can you call this SAME DAY DELIVERY when you can’t even make it by the same day???

LazadaMY

Hi Valued Customer,

We are truly sorry for inconveniences that you have experienced with us. As for your concern, same date express shipment will be refunded if the order did not deliver as according to our terms and condition.

Please provide us with your order number so that we are able to assist you further.

Melissa

Problem with delivery
Review #1136549 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1136549.

Amazon - Same day Shipping Scam

This is the fourth and final time I will tried Amazon's "sameday" delivery. Each time I've fallen for it and added enough additional items to get over $35.

And now for the third of the 4 times, it didn't arrive and instead their system states "attempted delivery." Very interesting -- just like the other times, I was sitting IN MY HOUSE and no one ever came. Their shipping company is involved in an outright scam. Their "sameday" delivery broken promises have taken me from an Amazon evangelist to one who doesn't want to order another item on Amazon. Now I'm off to Staples to buy the ink cartridge we need TODAY to print something's that's time sensitive.

I should have followed the gut and avoided Amazon's "sameday" delivery and stopped at Staples; next time I will. Remarkably disappointing (again, and again, and again) -- and from a company we used to love.

Read

Delivery attempted is a problem with the carrier, not Amazon. I also know that if packages are often lost or stolen from a residence your address will be flagged as do not leave at address. I would check with the carrier and find out why this is happening

Lexsas
Tags
  • Amazon scammers
  • Amazon Same Day Delivery Scam
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1024882 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.7

Lazada Malaysia - Such A Poor Customer Service & Delivery Service

On 8/11/16 I had ordered a watch and there was 2 Delivery option 1 is Standard Delivery (Free) and another is Same Day Deliver (RM7.00) so I choose Same Day Delivery they charged me RM7.00 I was waiting the whole day didn't receive my package, I tries to call the Customer Service for the past two days there is no one answering my call. What does Same Day Delivery mean to Lazada, even today morning 9/11/16 I called Lazada Customer Service fortunately there is a guy answered the call I asked him what is the status of my item he says " Please wait in the line sir I will check it" and I was waiting for almost 10 mins there is no response from him then only I realize that he had hanged up the call.

Such a poor Customer Service Lazada having, never seen this kind of worst Customer Service. We are your paying customers not requesting any items for free from your side kindly provide the proper services for the customers!

Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia #1239927

PADA 11/11/2016 ORDER BARANG DALAM AKAUN KENA POTONG

CALL CUST SERVICE BYK KLI XDE PICKUP !!!

PADA 13/11/2016 CALL CUST SERVICE BRU ANGKAT

TANYA STATUS PMBELIAN PADA 11/11/16 SYSTEM ERROR ?

HELO LAZADA IM A UR CUSTMER MANA BOLE BUAT MCMNI DEKAT CUST ??? DALM AKAUN KENA POTONG THEN BARANG XDPT ?

THEN NAK RETURN BACK UR DUIT ?

PENIPU !! IM VERY VERY DISPOINTED WITH U LAZADA

Had the same issue as you. Paid RM7 for the said Express Delivery or Same-day delivery, but my package didn't arrive on the same day.

Had to e-mail them and they replied that it's for "SHIPPING SURCHARGE". I was promised same-day delivery for RM7 when I could have chosen standard delivery for free!

@***ed-Off Guy

To update on my situation, my package is scheduled to arrive on the 18th November. 4 days later than the scheduled 14th.

How on earth did that happened?! I'm certainly not happy about it. Very poor quality service. And yet they still want to give me a RM10 compensation voucher.

Why the *** would I wanna accept it?! I will never shop at Lazada ever again after this.

Faizal.fy95
I liked
Affordable, Choice of products, Cheap
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #951799 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Same Day Delivery Service Review

Ordered flowers for same day delivery. Then they sent an email stating they couldn't deliver. Called to get a refund and they won't refund the money in full, even though they can't deliver!!!

Problem with delivery
Review #945752 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer945752.