100% full

Samad Aghaei web designer is a scam.He tricks people that he is a freelance web designer—- presented us the websites that he (allegedly) designed and created himself, and assured us that he can produce what we need done in our website.

We ended up signing a contract with him and paying him a down payment for the creation of our website. After a few more meetings and presentation of his draft for the preliminary design of our website, we cannot get hold of him anymore. He cannot be reached, his phone was cut off and he doesn’t respond to our emails. He just vanished, together with the couple of thousands that we gave him as down payment.

So beware of Samad Aghaei.

He is NOT trustworthy, he lies and most of all he SCAMS people.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

there are other reports on #Samad #Aghaei Web designer on www.ripoffreport.com

to Anonymous #1154675

I have seen other reports about #samad #Aghaei around the web.

to Anonymous #1154681