NEW HOME OWNER

I made the mistake of sending back an information card back to this company. They put the name of my lender Citibank.

So I assumed that the were afiliated with my mortage company big big mistake. They first started calling day. Using statics and tried to force me to speak with them in person. After a month of saying no, an agent Claude Perry came to my home uninvited.

He was agressive, very unprofessional saying that my mother or I could die soon. That he just had 26 death benifits paid out in a month. Said he has been in the business 10 yrs. Not true.

He made me and my mother uncomfortable. Doing research all I could find is a linked in profile. Shows he just started a business. So disapointed.

He could have been a great salesman.

They prey on older people. Being agressive and forceful

Read

Wrong company, bro. First Family Insurance isn’t Family First.

Poor customer service
Review #1465977 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1465977.
4.2

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Consumer complaint

Met with one of your reps in a store today and the lady was rude refused to let me sign up for your coupons and deals. I am 41 years old and i spend a lot of money getting your products and she refused to give me a discount of any kind even though i had my id and could prove my age.

CulturedTurkishAngora
Poor customer service
Review #1256552 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Kohls - Offensive remarks made by sales associate when I was returning purchased items with receipts.

I've been a Kohl's credit card customer for the last 5 years. I have in the past returned items for various reasons with a receipt and with no questions or problems.

But today at the Kohl's located in Lutz, FL., I was very offended when the sales associate working in customer returns, asked me, regarding each returned item (3), "have you worn this and have you washed it before returning it". As a person of color, I found that to be an offensive question. I didn't hear her asking the caucasian person returning items before me that question.

I thought, Kohl's policy was you can return items, without questions asked. I will not be shopping there again.

Read

I'm glad you got the message that you shouldn't be shopping there. That was obviously the reason why they asked you about the clothes if you wore them so that the merchandise can be new for the next person and didn't ask the white person before you if they wore the toy.

Shocker how the item you purchase must be brought back and returned in original condition.They returned your item.You are black.They made sure that the item was new and able to be returned.You are black.No correlation. Do not bring up the color card. Do not disrespect your culture and heritage because someone is doing their job. Do not oversee this world to be less than it is.

We are lucky to have freedom and the options and opinions we can have. But we need to set a foot down and realize that we all have to live and breath as a human being. We are all adults with jobs and none of us want to be those without a job and lazy bums. If you would like to disrespect anyone, look at yourself first.

Did you disrespect the sales person? Yes. Did you speak to that sales person in the store and bring up your concerns? No.

Why?

No one will know. And all this proves is that no matter where you go you will bring your race card with you instead of being a valuable part of society.

Listen, you have to give up. There is nothing in regards to your race going on.

You have to get that through your head. You cannot do something bad because of your race either. No one is going to ignore you doing something bad because of your race.If you decided to wear or wash the items, then it is your fault.

Just grow up and stop making excusing for your pathetic life. Like really, why do you have to make this a racial issue at all?

Of course you had to a make it a racial issue. *rolls eyes* Like the previous comment stated, if the associate can tell that the item has been worn or washed then it can't be resold and/or put back on the rack.

Instead the store has to consider the item(s) "damaged." Associates are allowed to ask those questions regardless of where you return an item.

But of course, you had to turn it into an issue about race. So therefore, no one can take your ridiculous complaint seriously.

As a former kohls associate I can tell you the question was not meant to offend. They were inquiring because most stores are not allowed to re-sell items that have been washed. Although, I do think that specific associate should be retrained on how to handle that situation.

I was very offended when the sales associate working in customer returns, asked me, regarding each returned item (3), "have you worn this and have you washed it before returning it". As a person of color, I found that to be an offensive question. I didn't hear her asking the caucasian person returning items before me that question...She asked a question.Exactly What did you want the sales associate to say to you?So are you stating that you stayed at customer returns, and you listened to the exchanges between the other customers and the sales associate?

View more comments
Poor customer service
Review #1253566 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1253566.

Swapalease - Waste of time and money

I have a good car for sale and have not had a single interested buyer. Its been up for 5 months. I was lied to by the salesmen who took $200 just to put up a listing.

Poor customer service
Review #1240421 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1240421.
5.0

Weather Tite Windows - Great Service!!!

My husband and I purchased 22 windows with Weather Tite Windows and I want to say the whole experience was wonderful! The salesman Bryan N.

was very knowledgeable and professional. The 24/7 answering service is a plus they call back quick. The staff in the office really cares about how you feel they answer any and all questions. I love my new windows and the PGT product is phenomenal!!

I give them 10 stars.. The windows has brought such beauty and definition to my home.

I cannot thank the owners enough for running such a wonderful company with great staff. Again I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to change their life!!

DigitalAsiaticBlackBear
Good customer service
Review #1235018 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Grossinger Kia - WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER

the reason car dealers have a bad reputation.

after arriving at a mutually agreeable price, I proceeded to sign all paper work and discovered that an $800 charge was included in the billing for after market paint protection. i told them that i did not order this service and would not pay for it. the manager took offense , became belligerent, and told me that they would not complete the sale unless i agreed to this fee.

i wanted the car and complied despite the hostile sales environment.

and further the car interior had not been cleaned , vacuumed , or wiped down.

a thoroughly unpleasant experience.

bad {{Redacted}}

Poor customer service
Review #1232141 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1232141.

Welcome Wagon - Biggest waste of money

Welcome Wagon was hands down the biggest mistake I’ve made in my business hands down. The sales people were so pushy and I felt being a new business owner they knew they could pressure me into this “advertising.” I have literally not gotten one customer and it is ungodly expensive.

I never even got a follow up from the sales person who robbed me, they literally just take your money and run out the door. Word to the wise. Do. Not.

Use. Welcome Wagon.

Such a shame they make a profit on taking advantage of small business owners as if it isn’t hard enough. You’re locked in for at least a year as well, literally throwing hundreds and eventually thousands of dollars out the door.

Read

I was just called by a recruiter for a job and it was horrible and scary!!! She was combatitice & reporting it to BBB

UnnaturalTermite
Poor customer service
Review #1218756 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Pro Aqua - Complain service

9/3/18

I go pisa fair to to sign the free vacuum cleaner

11 /3/ 18 came my house to service The service person very bad service

He duwan to try service

I ask about the price he say

This produk is very expensive

U can buy ?

What service of this

Than i say or u try to service 1st

The person duwan to try and ask me to buy the service 1st

If can pls call me 0164402281

I can get the company call tq

user24602855
Poor customer service
Review #1207682 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Bad Boy Furniture - Terrible

The sale person never told us the sale is final. I ordered a brand new mattress and when I called to cancel I got the rudest response.

Pleaseeeee do not buy from them.

When you sign the contract they mislead you to believe it is a normal deal. However “All Sales Are Final”

user61598017
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1205657 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Sally Beauty Supply - The worst service I have ever had

I go to Sally's every 2 weeks to buy hair color every single time I go in the same lady is very rude not helpfull and alwsys gives attitude. When I ask her How something is see never knows what she's talking about she will just say I don't know.

I buy things on reviews and what other people think about the item. lie to me i dont care but i feel if your going to Work in a sales department you should know what you're talking about.

This Sally's is on potranco road #3895 saturday morning at 10:37am. i will nevet ho back to this store.

Poor customer service
Review #1126069 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1126069.