Outback Steakhouse - Never go back

You're chefs do not know how to make a Cobb salad basically what I paid for was a garden salad and was charged $15 because I added chicken to it I would be embarrassed to even have this on the menu Sad

Salad
Review #1456652 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1456652.

DoorDash - Strange. Didn’t get my full order and still paid for it. Felt like a scam

I paid for a Meal and salad and because of Romain lettuce being gone for now I was told I couldn’t have the salad. So I told my door dash driver who called me while at Wendy’s picking my food up, to take the salad off the order and to bring me the other half of my order.

When he arrived, he told me the cashier at Wendy’s could not take the salad off and I still paid for the salad when I said I didn’t want it anymore and it was also the only salad they were out of.

They tried giving me one of their other salads and I said no and to take it off. I still paid for it and didn’t get money back.

Not as described
Review #1415231 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1415231.

Grubhub - Make the order right

I ordered a vegetarian taco salad and the taco salad had beef on it. Grubhub would not send a replacement order.

The operator and the supervisor informed me that they would not make it right.

The app is grubhub not the restaurants. I will never use them again.

StrikingServal
Not as described
Review #1385632 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Costco - Bad salad

This is the second time that I bought a large container of salad mix that after a week it turned into a wilted slimey mess, gross. I will never shop there for fresh produce again

I have been going to the store in Centerville since it opened and I’ve had a few problems with there fresh produce before but this is the last time I will buy anything from them again.

I’m not rich where I can just throw food out my husband is retired and I work for our grouserie and extra needs . I’m very disappointed with the produce.

Next time I will go next door to Kroger’s and pay there higher prices for food that will last. Our maybe go to meijers that is closer to me.

Read

If your salad is lasting more than a week then it isn't "fresh". Only salad with a ton of pesticides, preservatives, etc would last that long. Truly fresh produce only lasts a few days.

FamiliarWhiteFacedCapuchin407
Damaged or defective
Loss
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1376804 is a subjective opinion of poster.

DoorDash - Wrong item

Mixed salad not gem salad. Please refund $12

EssentialTapir130
Not as described
Review #1343926 is a subjective opinion of poster.

DoorDash - Mistake with order

I ordered a salad and if you click the $3.00 yogurt option the salad comes with a side of frozen yogurt. I clicked it and my salad went from $14.00 to $17.00.

When i received my salad there was no yogurt with it and the delivery man stated that i did not pay for the yogurt. I showed him where the mistake was and he told me to contact DoorDash

user11566283
Not as described
Review #1191869 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Shoprite - *** revolting..

Why does every single thing in this country require a sugary taste to it even when it isn't necessary? Never in my life has anyone I've known dumped sugar or *** relish into potato salad.

Shoprite, can you stop doing this? Its gross. I can't even eat around the relish because the *** soaks the entire contents of the container. I don't taste the potatoes or the mayo or even egg.

I just taste you *** dumping an entire jar of pickle relish into the potato salad.

It actually gives me nausea when I eat this garbage. Either learn how to make potato salad the right way or don't make it at all.

Read

Or make it yourself. Not hard to do and much healthier (and cheaper)

lol How cute you are. Can you stop doing this. You are too funny.

Preferred solution
STOP PUTTING RELISH IN IT.
Review #1191365 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1191365.

BILO - Produce

Have on numerous occasions of salad greens going bad before date on package

Bad quality
Review #1112186 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1112186.

Tops Friendly Markets - Horrible customer service

The Tops on Grand Island is the reason I started shopping at Wegmans. The other day I found a huge bone in my salad was given the run around to get my money back.

Then I watched the same employee stop making food to cash me out and use the garbage without taking her gloves off, only to go right back to making food. The employees are miserable and we should have a Wegmans in place of this horribly run grocery store!

Read

I always have a great shopping experience at this location and the employees are wonderful and work very hard to take care of the customers

Bad quality
Review #1106461 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1106461.

Hy Vee - Big rip off

Got a very small salad took it to get weighed and the cashier said $9.82. Its only 4.99 a lb.

I had less than 1/4 of a lb she said they charge for the weight of the plate. What a rip off, what the *** did she expect me to put it on as I was eating it there, ? I said keep it so I told the manager on duty he could give a ***. The cashier said people do pay for the plate weight probably without realizing it.

I never or I doubt if anyone ever paid for the plate itself at a buffet.

Why would do this to your customers, I have shopped HyVee for over 50 years probaly less from now on. Ray Griffin 641-919-8107 Fairfield

Read

This is everywhere though. Regardless of what you get.

Cookie tray... etc...

I didn’t like
Managers attitude
Weighing a salad plate
Loss
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1095071 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1095071.