Milford, Ohio
100% full

I paid thousands of dollars for lots of programs and education that I never got. He never even quit taking money each month out of my account until the day they closed the doors.

I had websites, business cards and post cards printed up I was trying to work this business then out of nowhere, there's no place to sell your notes, website is gone, MY BUSINESS WAS GONE OVER NIGHT...JUST LIKE THAT!! I'm FURIOUS at the way this was handled by Russel Dalbey. What a phony and he used me to the very last minute....with no remorse or email that they were shutting down...........Nothing.

If there is a Class Action Lawsuit against Russ Dalbey of any kind,...Please let me know!!

Lori Jean Crabill (facebook)

mediagirl009@gmail.com

Review about: Russ Dalbey Cash Flow Business.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss beyond bad..I lost my company / $10000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group! Roca Labs "Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more