Milford, Ohio
100% full

I paid thousands of dollars for lots of programs and education that I never got. He never even quit taking money each month out of my account until the day they closed the doors.

I had websites, business cards and post cards printed up I was trying to work this business then out of nowhere, there's no place to sell your notes, website is gone, MY BUSINESS WAS GONE OVER NIGHT...JUST LIKE THAT!! I'm FURIOUS at the way this was handled by Russel Dalbey. What a phony and he used me to the very last minute....with no remorse or email that they were shutting down...........Nothing.

If there is a Class Action Lawsuit against Russ Dalbey of any kind,...Please let me know!!

Lori Jean Crabill (facebook)

mediagirl009@gmail.com

Reason of review: beyond bad..I lost my company.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Little Caesars - Worst Ever!!! Little Caesars "Perhaps my experience wasn't the worst but it definitely made me furious. My daughter and I went in of a Friday evening. They had obviously been a bit busy but..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more