Milford, Ohio
100% full

I paid thousands of dollars for lots of programs and education that I never got. He never even quit taking money each month out of my account until the day they closed the doors.

I had websites, business cards and post cards printed up I was trying to work this business then out of nowhere, there's no place to sell your notes, website is gone, MY BUSINESS WAS GONE OVER NIGHT...JUST LIKE THAT!! I'm FURIOUS at the way this was handled by Russel Dalbey. What a phony and he used me to the very last minute....with no remorse or email that they were shutting down...........Nothing.

If there is a Class Action Lawsuit against Russ Dalbey of any kind,...Please let me know!!

Lori Jean Crabill (facebook)

mediagirl009@gmail.com

Review about: Russ Dalbey Cash Flow Business.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss beyond bad..I lost my company / $10000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Other Company - 1223 Mississippi Avenue - Renters Beware! Other Company "Trae Meyr, a lawyer at Thompson Hine, rented us the house at 1223 Mississippi Avenue in St. Louis a little over two months ago. We currently have a three (3)..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Other Company - Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani Other Company "Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani He takes Rs.60000 for adwords campaign & Campaign remains active till 5 days and then suspended. Manoj scammed to many people charging huge money for adwords..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado. Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had..." Read more Ameriwood - Horrid manufacturer! Ameriwood "I purchased 2 diy products for my new home. The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT. I, also0, bought a cut..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more