DO NOT GET A RUSHCARD DEBIT CARD!!!! IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE ($1 PER BILL PAY AND $1 PER EACH AND EVERY TRANSACTION MADE!!! ATM WITHDRAWLS ARE $3.95 PLUS THE fee at the ATM itself.

A Greendot card is $5.95 per month and bill pays and transactions are free!!!

IT IS CHASE BANK all the way trying to make a buck even if dishonest.

I paid a bill at Rushcard, but the account number at the utility I paid had one wrong # in it at the payee listing.

I paid the bill on 6/2.

I got an email on 6/8 saying the payment could not be applied due to unknown acct. #. This email said the money was refunded to my account, but it would take 2 to 3 business days to post. After 4 business days I called Rushcard and was told the refund would be in my account by 5 pm the next day (one week after the email about not being able to apply my payment!)

I called again since the posting to my account was not done and was told it would TAKE ANOTHER 3 TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS TO GET MY MONEY BACK!

I HAVE HAD SIMILAR DISHONESTIES FROM A CHECKING ACCT. AT CHASE BANK IN THE PAST. IN ORDER TO STRAIGHTEN THEIR ERRORS OUT, I HAD TO COMPLAIN TO THE OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF THE CURRENCY (OCC) since Chase is an N.A. bank.

NOW I WILL DO THAT YET ONE MORE TIME :).

RUSHCARD WILL COST YOU AROUND $15 A MONTH, WHILE A GREENDOT CARD IS LESS THAN HALF THAT.

REMEMBER THIS AND DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID BY LOADING MY RETIREMENT ONTO A RUSHCARD.

If you have a Rushcard now, take out all the $$ and notify them on the site that you are closing the acount.

CONSUMER BEWARE ANYTHING CHASE, JP MORGAN CHASE......it is a brash company which puts making a buck above legal boundaries.

Many people here, near New York City, are leaving Chase bank for less expensive and more honest banks---of which there are many :)

Comments

these card are design to make money off of dumb people. I guess your one of them